Kansas Moves to Make Kids Safer in School

Are they going to pay teachers more now that risking their life is going to be in their job description? Can Kansas pay them more after the GOP’s disastrous last several years there?
That's a mistake. That's a big mistake. Paying teachers more for carrying guns means you will attract people who are more interested in guns & money than in being teachers. It will mean that people who are not presently gun carriers will get guns and get the training to get the qualifications to carry guns just so they can make more money.

Good God! What is wrong with people? Does any other country on the planet have teachers who carry guns? It's insane that our society has de-evolved to this point.

It works quite well in Israel....when's the last time you heard about an Israeli school being shot up?
I will immediately applaud congress if they adopt Israel’s gun laws for the U.S.
Israel does not allow teachers to carry guns. At least they are not that insane.
You do know that in Israel, everyone is part of the IDF?
Israeli%2Bgun%2Bcontrol.jpg
She is not a teacher. It is uncommon for teachers in Israel to carry guns in school. From lookin at that image most, including the Israeli Today, agree that she is a guard or some form of security.

If you want to adopt Israel’s gun laws for the U.S., I will back you 100%.

That's a mistake. That's a big mistake. Paying teachers more for carrying guns means you will attract people who are more interested in guns & money than in being teachers. It will mean that people who are not presently gun carriers will get guns and get the training to get the qualifications to carry guns just so they can make more money.

Good God! What is wrong with people? Does any other country on the planet have teachers who carry guns? It's insane that our society has de-evolved to this point.

It works quite well in Israel....when's the last time you heard about an Israeli school being shot up?
I will immediately applaud congress if they adopt Israel’s gun laws for the U.S.
Israel does not allow teachers to carry guns. At least they are not that insane.
She is not a teacher. It is uncommon for teachers in Israel to carry guns in school. From lookin at that image most, including the Israeli Today, agree that she is a guard or some form of security.

It is not uncommon for teachers to carry guns, it is not allowed by government policy for them to carry guns. I researched the issue. That is not a teacher in the picture; it is a security person. Schools in Israel have one unlocked door manned by guards. The teachers do not have guns.

Are they going to pay teachers more now that risking their life is going to be in their job description? Can Kansas pay them more after the GOP’s disastrous last several years there?
What are you babbling about now? Is there some job description change you inserted to push your agenda of hatred of children again?

"Are they going to pay teachers more now that risking their life is going to be in their job description? Can Kansas pay them more after the GOP’s disastrous last several years there?"

Two legit questions. Just answer them instead of ad hominem attacks.

This doesn't need to change a job description. Why are you assuming that this will become a job requirement? It would seem that you are making a seriously big leap to a conclusion.

What are you babbling about now? Is there some job description change you inserted to push your agenda of hatred of children again?

"Are they going to pay teachers more now that risking their life is going to be in their job description? Can Kansas pay them more after the GOP’s disastrous last several years there?"

Two legit questions. Just answer them instead of ad hominem attacks.

I thought they already risking their life’s without a gun?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What you’re describing is what conservatives want. Remember, they already hate teachers. They wouldn’t mind it at all if a bunch of knuckle dragging gun nuts who can’t teach replaced our teachers.

Wow, that's a load of crap.

What you’re describing is what conservatives want. Remember, they already hate teachers. They wouldn’t mind it at all if a bunch of knuckle dragging gun nuts who can’t teach replaced our teachers.

Mmmm you sure about that?

It is not uncommon for teachers to carry guns, it is not allowed by government policy for them to carry guns. I researched the issue. That is not a teacher in the picture; it is a security person. Schools in Israel have one unlocked door manned by guards. The teachers do not have guns.
Schools turn to IDF for better teachers
The Education Ministry plans to use more soldiers to improve the quality of instruction at the country's schools.

As part of a joint project with the Israel Defense Forces, 100 high school students will be chosen each year to participate in a special elite program that allows them to complete a bachelor's degree before performing an extended army service of six years, instead of the usual two or three. During thee six years, they would serve as school teachers, primarily in the periphery.
Can you imagine if the public school system hired our soldiers to teach our kids? Instead of teaching common core(crap) and liberal agendas, the US soldiers could teach about patriotism and ethics, thus having the kids grow up to be model citizens instead of liberal scumbags? Also the US teachers would be able and willing to step up and protect the children because that is what they trained for.

american-manhood.jpg

The Education Ministry plans to use more soldiers to improve the quality of instruction at the country's schools.

As part of a joint project with the Israel Defense Forces, 100 high school students will be chosen each year to participate in a special elite program that allows them to complete a bachelor's degree before performing an extended army service of six years, instead of the usual two or three. During thee six years, they would serve as school teachers, primarily in the periphery.
Can you imagine if the public school system hired our soldiers to teach our kids? Instead of teaching common core(crap) and liberal agendas, the US soldiers could teach about patriotism and ethics, thus having the kids grow up to be model citizens instead of liberal scumbags? Also the US teachers would be able and willing to step up and protect the children because that is what they trained for.

View attachment 185165

Somewhere along the line something went terribly wrong

View attachment 185165
Veterans are hired to teach all the time. What universe are you living in? :cuckoo:

Ban schools.
We have the technology to teach them over the internet.
OMG Now not only children are less important than guns, but schools are also less important than guns. To you gunnuts, is there anything as important as guns?

Maybe it's time to ask the question, are government run schools the best way to educate the kids? If they can get a better education for less money without being packed into a gun free target zone, maybe it's time to seriously explore some options.

The sick fuck is lost in his fantasies about Trump fucking his daughter.....perfect example of a washed-up old loser with a ponytail and a drug habit....I got him on permanent ignore.

The sick fuck is lost in his fantasies about Trump fucking his daughter.....perfect example of a washed-up old loser with a ponytail and a drug habit....I got him on permanent ignore.
Yet you’re the one bringing up Trump fucking that weak ass daughter of his :laugh:

Ban schools.
OMG Now not only children are less important than guns, but schools are also less important than guns. To you gunnuts, is there anything as important as guns?

Maybe it's time to ask the question, are government run schools the best way to educate the kids? If they can get a better education for less money without being packed into a gun free target zone, maybe it's time to seriously explore some options.
You people keep screaming about how schools in other countries do better at teaching than our schools. Hey genius, those schools are government run schools. The problem in America is not the schools, it is the fucked up society: and a huge part of that fucked up society are people who think it is cool for every Tom, Dick and Mary to carry a gun.

Yes, I am.

1. "Conservatives" don't hate teachers.
2. They don't want even worse replacing them.

It's stupid to believe what you wrote. Are you stupid for writing it or do you not believe yourself?

You lying asshole, it's law in Israel schools have armed security and Israel trains and provides the weapons for teachers. There have been two attempted school shootings in Israel since 1974...both ended when a teacher shot the gunman

Ban schools.

You people keep screaming about how schools in other countries do better at teaching than our schools. Hey genius, those schools are government run schools. The problem in America is not the schools, it is the fucked up society: and a huge part of that fucked up society are people who think it is cool for every Tom, Dick and Mary to carry a gun.

Every Tom, Dick & Marys are not carrying guns. Get a grip.

Yes, I am.

1. "Conservatives" don't hate teachers.
2. They don't want even worse replacing them.

It's stupid to believe what you wrote. Are you stupid for writing it or do you not believe yourself?
You slander teachers, try to cut their pay and pensions, try to slash funding their schools could use (to hire security, for example), demonize higher education, demonize public education... I certainly wouldn’t call that “loving” teachers :rolleyes:

You lying asshole, it's law in Israel schools have armed security and Israel trains and provides the weapons for teachers. There have been two attempted school shootings in Israel since 1974...both ended when a teacher shot the gunman
I told the truth. Maybe look shit up before you comment about it, woman.

Forum List

Back