Kansas schools to close early due to no funding....

I think this is ok, our kids need to learn with less so that we can give tax cuts to the rich and other more important things than education and kids
I think kids and school boards need to learn how to live within their means.

Keep fighting for them kids ya hear, they'll be ditch diggers before you know it. And while you applaud cutting their funding you can also complain about how dumb the kids are almost like one has nothing to do with the other.

Isnt cause and effect great?
We ARE fighting for the kids. We are trying to force school districts to teach instead of indoctrinate. Spend money, but spend it on things that will make graduates attractive to employers.
If I want to hire an engineer OR a burger flipper, I really don't care if he has been taught multiculturalism.
Mostly, I want him to know how to read, write and do math. Oh! and use apostrophes.

I think this is ok, our kids need to learn with less so that we can give tax cuts to the rich and other more important things than education and kids

Keep fighting for them kids ya hear, they'll be ditch diggers before you know it. And while you applaud cutting their funding you can also complain about how dumb the kids are almost like one has nothing to do with the other.

We ARE fighting for the kids. We are trying to force school districts to teach instead of indoctrinate. Spend money, but spend it on things that will make graduates attractive to employers.
If I want to hire an engineer OR a burger flipper, I really don't care if he has been taught multiculturalism.
Mostly, I want him to know how to read, write and do math. Oh! and use apostrophes.
be honest - you're not fighting indoctrination, or at least most people aren't - they just want their own indoctrination taught.

Yes, you do. You want multiculturalism in the schools. You want it on the job.

Multiculturalism increases graduation rates.

be honest - you're not fighting indoctrination, or at least most people aren't - they just want their own indoctrination taught.
No. We want our children taught skills that they will need after graduation.

Yes, you do. You want multiculturalism in the schools. You want it on the job.

Multiculturalism increases graduation rates.
Huh?

I guess being aware of other cultures wont help you in the real world huh

I guess being aware of other cultures wont help you in the real world huh
Do you prepare the fries differently for Pacific Islanders at the Mickey D's you work at?

More Kansas Schools To Close Early For Lack Of Funds

More of them brilliant republican policies! Help the rich to hell with the poor

and if this was the only aspect of the story.....I am sure if we dig enough we will see how these districts got into the financial mess they are in........but telling the truth isn't what that story is about......
Pretty simple actually

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/12/u...newest-target-of-kansas-budget-cuts.html?_r=0

Republicans hate education

Wow another lie!

Did anyone else read the these schools will have already passed the federal minimum number for school days?

Another bit of dishonesty from the OP. The requirements were met.

and if this was the only aspect of the story.....I am sure if we dig enough we will see how these districts got into the financial mess they are in........but telling the truth isn't what that story is about......
Pretty simple actually

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/12/u...newest-target-of-kansas-budget-cuts.html?_r=0

Republicans adhering blindly to failed conservative dogma.

Pretty simple actually

Republicans adhering blindly to failed conservative dogma.
More propaganda from the liberal dogma.

Forum List

Back