Kansas tried

bullwinkle

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Brownback got elected on a Tea Party platform of austerity. I believe his intent was sincere and he ignored the old trickle-down failures of the past. We have the example of what can go wrong and ought to learn from it and not sit around pointing fingers. However, now we have the Kansas AG advocating a Muslim Register, so I'm beginning to realize there is good reason why Kansas is a fly-over State.

Hard times for Kansas and its schools as economic 'experiment' creates gaping budget hole

Last I heard public education was a federal responsibility as well as a state and Barry Hussein was still president.

Brownback got elected on a Tea Party platform of austerity. I believe his intent was sincere and he ignored the old trickle-down failures of the past. We have the example of what can go wrong and ought to learn from it and not sit around pointing fingers. However, now we have the Kansas AG advocating a Muslim Register, so I'm beginning to realize there is good reason why Kansas is a fly-over State.

Hard times for Kansas and its schools as economic 'experiment' creates gaping budget hole
So, are you saying Kansas has a paying for problem? Or a spending Problem?

Forum List

Back