Kanye-Trump summit tomorrow

JIM BROWN DEFENDS WHITE HOUSE VISIT WITH KANYE ...'Trump Treated Us Beautifully'

Jim Brown Defends Kanye's White House Visit Says It Was 'Very Postitive'
Jim Brown lost my respect so it doesnt matter what he says. Sorry.
I'll tell him the bald white Jew who pretends to be black says so.
You do that. While youre at it make sure you change his Depends.
He's younger than you, whitey. lol.
The only thing he is younger than is the Dogon creation legend.

JIM BROWN DEFENDS WHITE HOUSE VISIT WITH KANYE ...'Trump Treated Us Beautifully'

Jim Brown Defends Kanye's White House Visit Says It Was 'Very Postitive'
You're older still, bald white pretend black man. lol.

Actually I did mention him.

Kanye-Trump summit tomorrow

It wasnt as big a deal because he didnt go full coon step and fetch routine like Kanye did.
Sure he did. You should read what he had to say before opening that gaping hole in your white face.
No he didnt. He didnt get up and hug Drumpf and call him good massa.....I mean daddy like Kanye did.
He strongly endorsed The Don. Said it was beautiful.

Now deny him, Jewby.

Jim Brown is senile.

ahhhh .......I see....

Jim Brown is senile................. and Kanye is mentally ill..........Candace Owens is.....hmmm...hmmmm.....let me see she is....... well she is not well........ and Diamond and Silk are ......hmm.....let me think......they are also not well.......etc....etc....etc...

Can't you see how ridiculous you sound?

Always finding something wrong if people are with President Trump....

Stop living in the past......:dunno:

I'm living in 2018. And I know things you do not. Trump is working to reduce civil rights. Blacks who support him support the end of everything that made it possible for them to do what they are now. And that is stupid. And there is something wrong with people like that.

So let me break you off something. You whites oppose other Whites who support people you don't like. But we are not supposed to. Fuck that. Anybody black who is republican and supports Trump is a dumb ass worthy of derision.

You are old and the dried up one. Thats why youre projecting.

Sure he did. You should read what he had to say before opening that gaping hole in your white face.
No he didnt. He didnt get up and hug Drumpf and call him good massa.....I mean daddy like Kanye did.

Now deny him, Jewby.

Jim Brown is senile.

ahhhh .......I see....

Jim Brown is senile................. and Kanye is mentally ill..........Candace Owens is.....hmmm...hmmmm.....let me see she is....... well she is not well........ and Diamond and Silk are ......hmm.....let me think......they are also not well.......etc....etc....etc...

I'm living in 2018. And I know things you do not. Trump is working to reduce civil rights. Blacks who support him support the end of everything that made it possible for them to do what they are now. And that is stupid. And there is something wrong with people like that.

So let me break you off something. You whites oppose other Whites who support people you don't like. But we are not supposed to. Fuck that. Anybody black who is republican and supports Trump is a dumb ass worthy of derision.
They?

Don't you mean 'we?"

I said it first. :)

Winning. :D

Thats what people that project do. They hurry up and say what they fear other people will say about them.

Losing...again. :laugh:

Now deny him, Jewby.

Jim Brown is senile.

ahhhh .......I see....

They?

Don't you mean 'we?"

And when did George Wallace serve as governor o Arkansas? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Now deny him, Jewby.

Jim Brown is senile.

ahhhh .......I see....

They?

Don't you mean 'we?"
No dummy. He said "they" for a reason. To draw a distinction between rational Black people and insane Black people.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Now deny him, Jewby.

Jim Brown is senile.

ahhhh .......I see....

They?

Don't you mean 'we?"

And when did George Wallace serve as governor o Arkansas? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
She'll never live that one down. :laugh:

Thats what people that project do. They hurry up and say what they fear other people will say about them.

Imitation is the highest form of flattery, pretend black man. :)

Now deny him, Jewby.

Jim Brown is senile.

ahhhh .......I see....

They?

Don't you mean 'we?"

Link where I said so, Xina the Cock.

Didn't you mean "we?"

lol tool.

I know. Thanks for imitating me.
laugh.gif

Now deny him, Jewby.

Jim Brown is senile.

ahhhh .......I see....

They?

Don't you mean 'we?"
No dummy. He said "they" for a reason. To draw a distinction between rational Black people and insane Black people.
They. haha.

I know. Thanks for imitating me.
laugh.gif
I'm not an old bald white Jew.

lol

Jim Brown is senile.

ahhhh .......I see....

They?

Don't you mean 'we?"
They. haha.
"They" implying insane Blacks

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
ahhhh .......I see....

They?

Don't you mean 'we?"
They. haha.
Right.

Blacks who support him support the end of everything that made it possible for them to do what they are now.

lol.

They?

Don't you mean 'we?"
They. haha.
Right.

Blacks who support him support the end of everything that made it possible for them to do what they are now.

lol.

That's what I said. And that is what Trump is doing.

George Wallace must have made history. He was elected governor of 2 states. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

They?

Don't you mean 'we?"
They. haha.
Right.

lol.
Where did you learn grammar?

"...that made it possible for them to do what we are now"

Does that really sound grammatically correct to you? :laugh:

Them and they go together. Us and we go together

You big dummy.

They?

Don't you mean 'we?"
They. haha.
Right.

lol.

That's what I said. And that is what Trump is doing.

George Wallace must have made history. He was elected governor of 2 states. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
And blocked the negroes from integrating in Little Rock.

Democrats. lol.

Forum List

Back