Kanye-Trump summit tomorrow

:2up:

QzWbFHz.jpg
Official International Coon Day?
Why do you hate Obaboon?

Those were white jews. Not my people. We know you see them as saviors. Didnt you say you were happy Blacks were enslaved by whites?
No that was you during your overseer days. Which are long past.

Keep bashing the well-respected Jim Brown. It's a midterm winner like all your decisions. :highfive:
I'm not bashing him by pointing out he is too old to hurt a fly. You know as well as I do he would get knocked the fuck out if someone my age hit him.
He sat with the POTUS and gave him his stamp of approval. I asked why none of you were mentioning such a well respected civil rights leader.

Probably because you're skeered.
Actually I did mention him.

It wasnt as big a deal because he didnt go full coon step and fetch routine like Kanye did.
Sure he did. You should read what he had to say before opening that gaping hole in your white face.
No he didnt. He didnt get up and hug Drumpf and call him good massa.....I mean daddy like Kanye did.

You would have to see AssPlease to know that. :)

But it's cute that you stick up for your boyfriend.

I don't really think you'd be so bold with that kind of language if we were sitting next to you.
Aba the bed warming wench claims she is Black. However, she hates herself for being Black so she is pro whitey.
I don't care about race, pretend black guy.
I know you care very much about race. I recall you saying you were so happy your kids didnt have nappy hair like yours.
You don't have any hair at all. lol
I dont think people with stringy hairy bodies are attractive. Why would I want or need hair?

....hmm...well that's no good then. ...sorry to hear.

you should be happy many people can think for themselves, like Kanye, who doesn't need theDemonRats to tell him what to do and how to think.
Kanye admitted to having mental issues and is not getting help to date. You cant really say he's actually thinking for himself. Since I'm not a dem I dont get why you even mentioned them.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
And they got it from the Repubs. Those your people right?
Jews owned the slave ships. Those are your people.

No, they were primarily Dutch and British.
lol

No Jews in those countries.

OK, you've demonstrated your brilliance. Thanks. :)

Nope. And you can add the Portuguese. I really think you should not make mention of others brilliance.
No Jews in Holland or England?

Thanks for playing. :)

I really don't think a man who says George Wallace blocked segregation in Arkansas has anything to say.

you should be happy many people can think for themselves, like Kanye, who doesn't need theDemonRats to tell him what to do and how to think.
Kanye admitted to having mental issues and is not getting help to date. You cant really say he actually thinking for himself.

We will agree to disagree then.

I admire Kanye and he is a very courageous man.

No that was you during your overseer days. Which are long past.

Keep bashing the well-respected Jim Brown. It's a midterm winner like all your decisions. :highfive:
I'm not bashing him by pointing out he is too old to hurt a fly. You know as well as I do he would get knocked the fuck out if someone my age hit him.
He sat with the POTUS and gave him his stamp of approval. I asked why none of you were mentioning such a well respected civil rights leader.

It wasnt as big a deal because he didnt go full coon step and fetch routine like Kanye did.
Sure he did. You should read what he had to say before opening that gaping hole in your white face.
No he didnt. He didnt get up and hug Drumpf and call him good massa.....I mean daddy like Kanye did.
He strongly endorsed The Don. Said it was beautiful.

Now deny him, Jewby.

Jews owned the slave ships. Those are your people.

No, they were primarily Dutch and British.
lol

No Jews in those countries.

OK, you've demonstrated your brilliance. Thanks. :)

Nope. And you can add the Portuguese. I really think you should not make mention of others brilliance.
No Jews in Holland or England?

Thanks for playing. :)

I really don't think a man who says George Wallace blocked segregation in Arkansas has anything to say.
He probably doesn't. Now get back to your pretend black boyfriend.

Kanye admitted to having mental issues and is not getting help to date. You cant really say he actually thinking for himself.

Just because youre courageous doesnt mean you know what you are talking about. Anyone that runs around with a Collin Kaepernick shirt and a MAGA hat obviously isnt wrapped too tight.

I don't really think you'd be so bold with that kind of language if we were sitting next to you.
Aba the bed warming wench claims she is Black. However, she hates herself for being Black so she is pro whitey.
I know you care very much about race. I recall you saying you were so happy your kids didnt have nappy hair like yours.
I dont think people with stringy hairy bodies are attractive. Why would I want or need hair?
To comb. Not that you would remember. :)

Now deny him, Jewby.
Strongly endorsing him isnt the same as being a step and fetch it.

Deny him what? My respect? No problem. I dont have any respect for him except that as an elderly frail Black man would deserve from me.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Kanye is not thinking for himself. Democrats aren't telling anybody anything.

To comb. Not that you would remember. :)
You think combing is important because of what? I dont need my fur groomed. I'm not an animal.

Just because youre courageous doesnt mean you know what you are talking about. Anyone that runs around with a Collin Kaepernick shirt and a MAGA hat obviously isnt wrapped too tight.

He also said that!

It makes a lot of sense to me.

hhPxVXJ.jpg

Now deny him, Jewby.

Jim Brown is senile.

I'm sad bro.

He also said that!

It makes a lot of sense to me.

hhPxVXJ.jpg
Maybe if he had just stuck with that I wouldnt think he was cooning sellout step and fetch it. Maybe he was lucid when he said that. Hard to tell with him flipping out like he did on national TV.

Now deny him, Jewby.
Strongly endorsing him isnt the same as being a step and fetch it.

Deny him what? My respect? No problem. I dont have any respect for him except that as an elderly frail Black man would deserve from me.
As a lifelong civil rights leader.

Not that a bald white Jew pretending to be black on a message board would know. :)

Forum List

Back