Kanye-Trump summit tomorrow

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

Africans chose which members of an enemy tribe they would sell into slavery, except when their raiding party was defeated and sold into slavery themselves.

Africans started slavery - how it REALLY happened - YouTube

African American Lives 2 . Profiles . Tom Joyner | PBS

Slavery: What They Didn't Teach in My High School

Peace.

So?
Did Africans force the United States to also start a system of government that victimized, murdered and oppressed people of color for hundreds of years? Talk about personal responsibility -- now its "the Africans made us do it"

Trump lovers are pathetic

Democrats fought a war to keep their black slaves.

When they lost, they started the KKK and enacted Jim Crow laws.

Didn't exactly happen like that.

George Wallace on the schoolhouse steps in Little Rock says it did.

History says George Wallace was never governor of Arkansas

So?
Did Africans force the United States to also start a system of government that victimized, murdered and oppressed people of color for hundreds of years? Talk about personal responsibility -- now its "the Africans made us do it"

Repubs helped them start Jim Crow.
Ah. Slavers and the KKK needed help.
And they got it from the Repubs. Those your people right?
Jews owned the slave ships. Those are your people.

No, they were primarily Dutch and British.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

Africans started slavery - how it REALLY happened - YouTube

African American Lives 2 . Profiles . Tom Joyner | PBS

Slavery: What They Didn't Teach in My High School

Peace.

So?

Was George Wallace a Democrat? Did he block the negroes from entering the schoolhouse in Little Rock?

Psst...trick questions. The answer is Yes to both.

I truly hope the very few Blacks that do support the orange buffoon see this spectacle exactly for what it was. It was a step and fetch show designed to make you think Drumpf is cool.
Jim Brown would snap your chicken neck.
Jim Browns old ass would get knocked the fuck out if I were the type to commit senior abuse. :laugh:.
He would use your bald head to wipe the shit out of your pants, Dave. :pinkygirly:

I doubt if Brown is able to do that now.
You would have to see AssPlease to know that. :)

But it's cute that you stick up for your boyfriend.

I don't really think you'd be so bold with that kind of language if we were sitting next to you.

lol

No Jews in those countries.

OK, you've demonstrated your brilliance. Thanks. :)

Jim Browns old ass would get knocked the fuck out if I were the type to commit senior abuse. :laugh:.
He would use your bald head to wipe the shit out of your pants, Dave. :pinkygirly:

I don't really think you'd be so bold with that kind of language if we were sitting next to you.
If you were sitting next to me you'd be shot dead by now. :)

Those were white jews. Not my people. We know you see them as saviors. Didnt you say you were happy Blacks were enslaved by whites?
No that was you during your overseer days. Which are long past.

Keep bashing the well-respected Jim Brown. It's a midterm winner like all your decisions. :highfive:
I'm not bashing him by pointing out he is too old to hurt a fly. You know as well as I do he would get knocked the fuck out if someone my age hit him.

Aba the bed warming wench claims she is Black. However, she hates herself for being Black so she is pro whitey.

Those were white jews. Not my people. We know you see them as saviors. Didnt you say you were happy Blacks were enslaved by whites?

Keep bashing the well-respected Jim Brown. It's a midterm winner like all your decisions. :highfive:
I'm not bashing him by pointing out he is too old to hurt a fly. You know as well as I do he would get knocked the fuck out if someone my age hit him.
He sat with the POTUS and gave him his stamp of approval. I asked why none of you were mentioning such a well respected civil rights leader.

Probably because you're skeered.

Aba the bed warming wench claims she is Black. However, she hates herself for being Black so she is pro whitey.
I don't care about race, pretend black guy.

He sat with the POTUS and gave him his stamp of approval. I asked why none of you were mentioning such a well respected civil rights leader.

Actually I did mention him.

It wasnt as big a deal because he didnt go full coon step and fetch routine like Kanye did.

I know you care very much about race. I recall you saying you were so happy your kids didnt have nappy hair like yours.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Was George Wallace a Democrat? Did he block the negroes from entering the schoolhouse in Little Rock?

Psst...trick questions. The answer is Yes to both.

First off, your stupid ass was shown it was republicans who ended reconstruction which created segregation.

On September 12, 1958, a unanimous Supreme Court declined a Little Rock School District request to delay desegregation mandated by the Court’s Brown v. Board ruling by more than two years.In the previous year, President Dwight Eisenhower had called in federal troops to protect a group of nine black students who tried to attend previously segregated Little Rock Central High School. On September 2, 1957, Arkansas Governor Orval Faubus sent National Guard troops to block the students from attending classes.

On this day, Supreme Court orders Little Rock desegregation

2374568522_90c9617645_z.jpg

lol

Nope. And you can add the Portuguese. I really think you should not make mention of others brilliance.

Because Brown has lost respect and you really can't say he was a leader.

Actually I did mention him.

It wasnt as big a deal because he didnt go full coon step and fetch routine like Kanye did.
Sure he did. You should read what he had to say before opening that gaping hole in your white face.

I know you care very much about race. I recall you saying you were so happy your kids didnt have nappy hair like yours.
You don't have any hair at all. lol

lol

Nope. And you can add the Portuguese. I really think you should not make mention of others brilliance.
No Jews in Holland or England?

Thanks for playing. :)

Forum List

Back