Kanye-Trump summit tomorrow

I don't care about race, pretend black guy.
I know you care very much about race. I recall you saying you were so happy your kids didnt have nappy hair like yours.
You don't have any hair at all. lol
I dont think people with stringy hairy bodies are attractive. Why would I want or need hair?
To comb. Not that you would remember. :)
You think combing is important because of what? I dont need my fur groomed. I'm not an animal.
You're a bald white Jew pretending to be a black man on an internet message board.

lol tool.

He sat with the POTUS and gave him his stamp of approval. I asked why none of you were mentioning such a well respected civil rights leader.

Probably because you're skeered.
Actually I did mention him.

It wasnt as big a deal because he didnt go full coon step and fetch routine like Kanye did.
Sure he did. You should read what he had to say before opening that gaping hole in your white face.
No he didnt. He didnt get up and hug Drumpf and call him good massa.....I mean daddy like Kanye did.
He strongly endorsed The Don. Said it was beautiful.

Now deny him, Jewby.

Jim Brown is senile.
So is Xina the Cock.

I'm sad bro.

....hmm...well that's no good then. ...sorry to hear.

you should be happy many people can think for themselves, like Kanye, who doesn't need theDemonRats to tell him what to do and how to think.
Kanye admitted to having mental issues and is not getting help to date. You cant really say he actually thinking for himself.

We will agree to disagree then.

I admire Kanye and he is a very courageous man.
Just because youre courageous doesnt mean you know what you are talking about. Anyone that runs around with a Collin Kaepernick shirt and a MAGA hat obviously isnt wrapped too tight.

He also said that!

It makes a lot of sense to me.

hhPxVXJ.jpg

Of course it makes sense to you. But you should not be anything until you research what their policies are. And Kaye hasn't done that.

It wasnt as big a deal because he didnt go full coon step and fetch routine like Kanye did.
Sure he did. You should read what he had to say before opening that gaping hole in your white face.
No he didnt. He didnt get up and hug Drumpf and call him good massa.....I mean daddy like Kanye did.

Now deny him, Jewby.
Strongly endorsing him isnt the same as being a step and fetch it.

Deny him what? My respect? No problem. I dont have any respect for him except that as an elderly frail Black man would deserve from me.
As a lifelong civil rights leader.

Not that a bald white Jew pretending to be black on a message board would know. :)
He should have thought about that before he caused Muhammad Ali to roll over in his grave. It only takes 1 stupid move to fuck up your legacy. From what I hear he abused more women than helped with civil rights.

He sat with the POTUS and gave him his stamp of approval. I asked why none of you were mentioning such a well respected civil rights leader.

Probably because you're skeered.

Now deny him, Jewby.

Jim Brown is senile.

ahhhh .......I see....

Jim Brown is senile................. and Kanye is mentally ill..........Candace Owens is.....hmmm...hmmmm.....let me see she is....... well she is not well........ and Diamond and Silk are ......hmm.....let me think......they are also not well.......etc....etc....etc...

Can't you see how ridiculous you sound?

Always finding something wrong if people are with President Trump....

Stop living in the past......:dunno:

Now deny him, Jewby.
Strongly endorsing him isnt the same as being a step and fetch it.

Deny him what? My respect? No problem. I dont have any respect for him except that as an elderly frail Black man would deserve from me.
As a lifelong civil rights leader.

Not that a bald white Jew pretending to be black on a message board would know. :)
He should have thought about before he caused Muhammad Ali to roll over in his grave. It only takes 1 stupid move to fuck up your legacy. From what I hear he abused more women than helped with civil rights.
Typical bald white Jewish response.

Tell us more about black American heroes.

Now deny him, Jewby.

Jim Brown is senile.

ahhhh .......I see....

Jim Brown is senile................. and Kanye is mentally ill..........Candace Owens is.....hmmm...hmmmm.....let me see she is....... well she is not well........ and Diamond and Silk are ......hmm.....let me think......they are also not well.......etc....etc....etc...

Let me finish that thought for you. Candace Owens is a hypocrite.. She sued a school board for racial discrimination but now says no such thing as racism.

Now deny him, Jewby.

Jim Brown is senile.

ahhhh .......I see....

Let me finish that thought for you. Candace Owens is a hypocrite.. She sued a school board for racial discrimination.

really...

and Diamond and Silk? What have they done to hurt your sensibilities? the fact that they are also conservatives?

Look.....we can go on like this forever.......you made your point and I made mine.

Now deny him, Jewby.

Jim Brown is senile.

ahhhh .......I see....

Let me finish that thought for you. Candace Owens is a hypocrite.. She sued a school board for racial discrimination.

really...

and Diamond and Silk? What have they done to hurt your sensibilities? the fact that they are also conservatives?

Look.....we can go on like this forever.......you made your point and I made mine.
Never heard of them. You can be a conservative and still have my respect. I respect the hell out of Colin Powell. Kanye is sellout. Not much he can do to change my mind about that.

Now deny him, Jewby.

Jim Brown is senile.

ahhhh .......I see....

really...

Just watched Diamond and Silk and I can honestly say they are suffering from Aunt Jemima syndrome. Either someone is paying them or they are seriously ignorant.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Now deny him, Jewby.

Jim Brown is senile.

ahhhh .......I see....

really...

Just watched Diamond and Silk and I can honestly say they are suffering from Aunt Jemima syndrome. Either someone is paying them or they are seriously ignorant.

ok.

now you are trolling.

bye .....that's enough.

Jim Brown is senile.

ahhhh .......I see....

really...

ok.

now you are trolling.

bye .....that's enough.
What made you think I was in any way trolling? I'm dead serious.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
JIM BROWN DEFENDS WHITE HOUSE VISIT WITH KANYE ...'Trump Treated Us Beautifully'

Jim Brown Defends Kanye's White House Visit Says It Was 'Very Postitive'
Jim Brown lost my respect so it doesnt matter what he says. Sorry.
I'll tell him the bald white Jew who pretends to be black says so.
You do that. While youre at it make sure you change his Depends.
He's younger than you, whitey. lol.

Forum List

Back