Kanye-Trump summit tomorrow

They?

Don't you mean 'we?"
No dummy. He said "they" for a reason. To draw a distinction between rational Black people and insane Black people.
They. haha.
"They" implying insane Blacks
Right.

Blacks who support him support the end of everything that made it possible for them to do what they are now.

lol.
Where did you learn grammar?

"...that made it possible for them to do what we are now"

Does that really sound grammatically correct to you? :laugh:

Them and they go together. Us and we go together

You big dummy.
They and them are black people. You know, the subject (blacks) that starts the sentence.

lol tool.

They?

Don't you mean 'we?"
No dummy. He said "they" for a reason. To draw a distinction between rational Black people and insane Black people.
They. haha.
Right.

Blacks who support him support the end of everything that made it possible for them to do what they are now.

lol.

That's what I said. And that is what Trump is doing.

George Wallace must have made history. He was elected governor of 2 states. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You know that he renounced racism, and was elected to the governorship AFTER that?

They. haha.
Right.

lol.

You big dummy.
They and them are black people. You know, the subject (blacks) that starts the sentence.

lol tool.
"They" are the insane Black people. Hence the distinction. However you are deflecting. You actually are so stupid you think he should have used the word "we" when that was grammatically incorrect and not what he meant to boot. You silly little idiot.
laugh.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
They. haha.
Right.

lol.

George Wallace must have made history. He was elected governor of 2 states. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You know that he renounced racism, and was elected to the governorship AFTER that?
You fucking idiot.
Wallace was elected governor in 1962 prior to blocking the way for integration in that incident in 1963.

George Wallace - Wikipedia

Wallace adopted a hard-line segregationist stance, and he won election as governor in 1962. Seeking to stop the racial integration of the University of Alabama, Wallace earned national notoriety by standing in front of the entrance of the University of Alabama, literally blocking the path of black students.[2] Wallace left office after one term due to term limits, but his wife, Lurleen Wallace, won the next election and succeeded him, though he was the de facto governor.

Last edited:
Sure he did. You should read what he had to say before opening that gaping hole in your white face.
No he didnt. He didnt get up and hug Drumpf and call him good massa.....I mean daddy like Kanye did.
He strongly endorsed The Don. Said it was beautiful.

Now deny him, Jewby.

Jim Brown is senile.

ahhhh .......I see....

Jim Brown is senile................. and Kanye is mentally ill..........Candace Owens is.....hmmm...hmmmm.....let me see she is....... well she is not well........ and Diamond and Silk are ......hmm.....let me think......they are also not well.......etc....etc....etc...

Can't you see how ridiculous you sound?

Always finding something wrong if people are with President Trump....

Stop living in the past......:dunno:

I'm living in 2018. And I know things you do not. Trump is working to reduce civil rights. Blacks who support him support the end of everything that made it possible for them to do what they are now. And that is stupid. And there is something wrong with people like that.

So let me break you off something. You whites oppose other Whites who support people you don't like. But we are not supposed to. Fuck that. Anybody black who is republican and supports Trump is a dumb ass worthy of derision.

you say: " Anybody black who is a republican and supports Trump is a dumb ass worthy of derision"

you mean .....like this?

iQGrYFz.jpg

No he didnt. He didnt get up and hug Drumpf and call him good massa.....I mean daddy like Kanye did.

Now deny him, Jewby.

Jim Brown is senile.

ahhhh .......I see....

Jim Brown is senile................. and Kanye is mentally ill..........Candace Owens is.....hmmm...hmmmm.....let me see she is....... well she is not well........ and Diamond and Silk are ......hmm.....let me think......they are also not well.......etc....etc....etc...

I'm living in 2018. And I know things you do not. Trump is working to reduce civil rights. Blacks who support him support the end of everything that made it possible for them to do what they are now. And that is stupid. And there is something wrong with people like that.

So let me break you off something. You whites oppose other Whites who support people you don't like. But we are not supposed to. Fuck that. Anybody black who is republican and supports Trump is a dumb ass worthy of derision.

you say: " Anybody black who is a republican and supports Trump is a dumb ass worthy of derision"

you mean .....like this?

iQGrYFz.jpg
Talk about trolling. :rolleyes:

Now deny him, Jewby.

Jim Brown is senile.

ahhhh .......I see....

you mean .....like this?

iQGrYFz.jpg
Talk about trolling. :rolleyes:

"What made you think I was in any way trolling? I'm dead serious." -

Minorities are considered the possession of the Democratic Party/progressives...
I’m glad I’m not part of their collective

They. haha.
Right.

lol.

You big dummy.

lol tool.
"They" are the insane Black people. Hence the distinction. However you are deflecting. You actually are so stupid you think he should have used the word "we" when that was grammatically incorrect and not what he meant to boot. You silly little idiot.
laugh.gif
She would've have said we, pretend black guy.

lol. Democrats.

They. haha.
Right.

lol.

You fucking idiot.
Wallace was elected governor in 1962 prior to blocking the way for integration in that incident in 1963.

Wallace adopted a hard-line segregationist stance, and he won election as governor in 1962. Seeking to stop the racial integration of the University of Alabama, Wallace earned national notoriety by standing in front of the entrance of the University of Alabama, literally blocking the path of black students.[2] Wallace left office after one term due to term limits, but his wife, Lurleen Wallace, won the next election and succeeded him, though he was the de facto governor.
Democrats. lol.

Right.

lol.

You fucking idiot.

Democrats. lol.
Or modern era Repubs. Take your pick.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Right.

lol.

You fucking idiot.

Democrats. lol.
You were saying about Kanye, Jim Brown, D&S, Candace, et al?

lol white Democrats.

You fucking idiot.

Democrats. lol.
You were saying about Kanye, Jim Brown, D&S, Candace, et al?

lol white Democrats.
I was saying they were sellouts. In the case of Koonye a apex level step n fetch it

So?
Did Africans force the United States to also start a system of government that victimized, murdered and oppressed people of color for hundreds of years? Talk about personal responsibility -- now its "the Africans made us do it"

As an 'aspiring misanthrope', when considering the big picture relating to our ever-evolving, far too often self-destructive, imperfect human species, often I find it difficult to lay BLAME on a specific group of human beings.

Respectfully, I'm curious to learn if YOU, my American or foreign born neighbors are aware in the 1600s, during the same period of human history and evolution when UNJUST HUMAN OPPRESSION we call SLAVERY began on the North American continent, that a significant number of human beings ignorantly believed the Earth was the center of ‘everything.’

When Galileo Galilei (1564–1642) an Italian astronomer, physicist, engineer, philosopher, and mathematician who played a major role in the scientific revolution of the seventeenth century offered evidence our Sun did not revolve around the Earth, a significant population of God and Bible embracing people CHOSE TO MAINTAIN their human ignorance by oppressing and imprisoning Free-Thinking Galileo for the remainder of his life.

Galileo got off lucky, in many other instances of VIOLENT and OPPRESSIVE human behavior, the God and Bible loving people imprisoned, savagely murdered or horrifically tortured other free thinkers who attempted using their human intellect to help educate the human race about our physical world, as well as our human condition.

Giordano Bruno - Wikipedia

"Beginning in 1593, Bruno was tried for heresy by the Roman Inquisition on charges including denial of several core Catholic doctrines, including eternal damnation, the Trinity, the divinity of Christ, the virginity of Mary, and transubstantiation. Bruno's pantheism was also a matter of grave concern.[4] The Inquisition found him guilty, and he was burned at the stake in Rome's Campo de' Fiori in 1600."

Unfortunately for mankind, credible evidence reveals God and Bible loving humans embracing ignorant, illogical beliefs in divine supernatural beings not only greatly impeded the peaceful and healthy evolution of our human species.

Reliable evidence demonstrates God and Bible embracing people are responsible for UNJUSTLY oppressing, slaughtering and torturing COUNTLESS numbers of peaceful, free-thinking human beings, many sincerely wanting to educate and improve the Quality of Life for our species.

Sadly, in today's world a fading, though still significant population of freedom loving, SLOW-TO-EVOLVE, God Bible loving people continue embracing illogical beliefs in mythical supernatural beings, as well as ignorant, illogical racist beliefs that in my opinion are demeaning to human intellect.

Equally as sad are God Bible embracing, freedom loving, SLOW-TO-EVOLVE people who in today's world apparently feel a need, as well as duty to LOUDLY bully, shame, shun, demean, discriminate against ans denigrate as "C**ns, "Sell-Outs" and "Uncle Toms" our peaceful, accomplished, successful fellow black or American citizens, friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue their OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) and Happiness.

Justice Clarence Thomas, Attorney Larry Elder, Dr. Thomas Sowell, Ph.D Dr. Ben Carson, M.D., Crystal Wright, Allen West, Stephen A. Smith, Stacey Dash, Herman Cain, Senator Tim Scott and Dr. Walter Williams, Ph.D, are a few PEACEFUL, accomplished, FREE THINKING American citizens targeted for HATE & DISCRIMINATION by a significant population of apparent illogical, slow-to-evolve "Pro Black" minded American people.

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'Pro Black' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

Am I the only American believing our imperfect human species will continue evolving, learning day by day about our human condition and physical world, slowly shedding our human ignorance and adapting as we continue plodding along trying to improve the Quality of Life for all human beings!

Peace.
__
Tagged: #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”

galileo_02.jpg

Anyone who claims to speak for tens of millions of people - especially in a VERY negative, matter-of-fact way - is staggeringly ignorant and/or mentally disturbed.

Carson might know 0.001% of the people he is speaking about. Yet he claims to know what ALL of them feel about a particular subject.

What a silly and childish thing for him to say...just as it is when ANYONE does the same thing about ANY other large group of people.

Anyone who claims to speak for tens of millions of people - especially in a VERY negative, matter-of-fact way - is staggeringly ignorant and/or mentally disturbed.

Carson might know 0.001% of the people he is speaking about. Yet he claims to know what ALL of them feel about a particular subject.

What a silly and childish thing for him to say...just as it is when ANYONE does the same thing about ANY other large group of people.

Yet, the left talks down to hundreds of millions of white people in a very negative and generalizing manner.

Forum List

Back