Kanye-Trump summit tomorrow

quote-white-liberals-are-the-most-racist-people-there-are-because-they-put-blacks-in-a-box-benjamin-carson-93-91-53.jpg

Anyone who claims to speak for tens of millions of people - especially in a VERY negative, matter-of-fact way - is staggeringly ignorant and/or mentally disturbed.

Carson might know 0.001% of the people he is speaking about. Yet he claims to know what ALL of them feel about a particular subject.

What a silly and childish thing for him to say...just as it is when ANYONE does the same thing about ANY other large group of people.

Yet, the left talks down to hundreds of millions of white people in a very negative and generalizing manner.

Whites have a 400 year history of a behavior that is still being practiced today which is negative and should be highlighted and dissed. On top of that there are whites who are democrats and black republicans who aren't Ben Carson speaking out against white racism. Ask Colin Powell.

History says George Wallace was never governor of Arkansas
Was George Wallace a Democrat? Did he block the negroes from entering the schoolhouse in Little Rock?

Psst...trick questions. The answer is Yes to both.
When George Wallace ran for president, why didn't he run as a democrat? If racism and discrimination against minorities are the pillars of the progressive movement, why didn't Wallace remain a democrat?

Maybe because Wallace wasn't a liberal?? Maybe it was because like most of the other Dixiecrats, he was conservative --- why is this so hard for you folks to get?
He ran as an Independent.

He was a Democrat when he blocked the schoolhouse steps in Little Rock.

Wallace never blocked anything in Little Rock dumb ass. Orval Faubus did. Orval Faubus was governor of Arkansas at that time.
Oh yeah. Democrat George Wallace stood in the schoolhouse door to prevent negroes from integrating at U of A.

Because being a racist Democrat depends on where you block negroes.

Dumb ass. :)
bz9e_1vceaaxx2v-large.jpg

Was George Wallace a Democrat? Did he block the negroes from entering the schoolhouse in Little Rock?

Psst...trick questions. The answer is Yes to both.
When George Wallace ran for president, why didn't he run as a democrat? If racism and discrimination against minorities are the pillars of the progressive movement, why didn't Wallace remain a democrat?

Maybe because Wallace wasn't a liberal?? Maybe it was because like most of the other Dixiecrats, he was conservative --- why is this so hard for you folks to get?

Wallace never blocked anything in Little Rock dumb ass. Orval Faubus did. Orval Faubus was governor of Arkansas at that time.
Oh yeah. Democrat George Wallace stood in the schoolhouse door to prevent negroes from integrating at U of A.

Black American culture has...until now...rejected MLK.

:)

According to who? A person who thought George Wallace blocked the school in Little Rock?

locking

According to who? A person who thought George Wallace blocked the school in Little Rock?
One who knows white Democrat racists.

Whether blocking negroes or wearing blackface on message boards, Xina the Cock.

locking

Well the reality here is if republicans were so much better for us as blacks, we'd be republicans. I am not going to argue that with some mental reject who thought Wallace blocked the school in Little Rock. I'm black and have yet to meet the white democratic overseer who told me that I must be democrat because I am black.

Last edited:

locking

Well the reality here is if republicans were so much better for us as blacks, we'd be republicans. I am not going to argue that with some mental reject who thought Wallace blocked the school in Little Rock. I'm black and have yet to meet the white democratic overseer who told me that I must be democrat because I am black.
Aw....the poor black people...seems NO ONE cares...

27-million-black-people-are-still-owned-as-slaves-today-21781685.png

locking

Since we aren't talking about world slavery what is your fucking point?

locking

Simple...You don't don't care about your brothers, and live in the lap of luxury...COMPLAINING!

Simple...You don't don't care about your brothers, and live in the lap of luxury...COMPLAINING!

You are just trying to divert because you don't ever mention the millions of white slaves in Europe and bitch about the government that has given you everything here in the "lap of luxury".... COMPLAIINING!

locking

Watch the news. They're your white overseers. If you get uppity and try to leave the party of negro blocking, Jim Crow, the KKK, and slavery...why, they'll call you crazy.

Unless you're Jim Brown.

Not that it matters. You old timey pretend negroes are a footnote in history.

You are just trying to divert because you don't ever mention the millions of white slaves in Europe and bitch about the government that has given you everything here in the "lap of luxury".... COMPLAIINING!
You mean there are 27 million WHITE SLAVES IN EUROPE?....I guess it is my WHITE PRIVILEGE...NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT OUR CURRENT GOV'T!

Jim Brown is senile.

ahhhh .......I see....

Jim Brown is senile................. and Kanye is mentally ill..........Candace Owens is.....hmmm...hmmmm.....let me see she is....... well she is not well........ and Diamond and Silk are ......hmm.....let me think......they are also not well.......etc....etc....etc...

Can't you see how ridiculous you sound?

Always finding something wrong if people are with President Trump....

Stop living in the past......:dunno:
Let me finish that thought for you. Candace Owens is a hypocrite.. She sued a school board for racial discrimination.

really...

and Diamond and Silk? What have they done to hurt your sensibilities? the fact that they are also conservatives?

Look.....we can go on like this forever.......you made your point and I made mine.
Never heard of them. You can be a conservative and still have my respect. I respect the hell out of Colin Powell. Kanye is sellout. Not much he can do to change my mind about that.

Here they are. Neither one of them are capable of speaking an intelligent sentence.

Diamond and Silk - Wikipedia
Yeah I looked them up and I was embarrassed for them. I think they are getting paid. No one makes an ass of themselves like that on purpose.

locking

Its the typical poor white boy deflection when you are smoking their ass. You'll get used to it.

locking

Watch the news. They're your white overseers. If you get uppity and try to leave the party of negro blocking, Jim Crow, the KKK, and slavery...why, they'll call you crazy.

Unless you're Jim Brown.

CAGDYIkVEAAJezX.jpg

locking

Unless you're Jim Brown.

CAGDYIkVEAAJezX.jpg
Speaking of racists, was your favorite door blocker Orval Faubus a Republican, too?

lol

Unless you're Jim Brown.

CAGDYIkVEAAJezX.jpg
Speaking of racists, was your favorite door blocker Orval Faubus a Republican, too?

lol

This is not 1957 or 1962. Faubus is dead. So he is a member of no party. But:

Trump Administration Quietly Rolls Back Civil Rights Efforts Across Federal Government
Trump Administration Quietly Rolls Back Civil Rights Efforts Across Federal Government — ProPublica

This is what republicans are doing now.

Forum List

Back