Kanye-Trump summit tomorrow

One who knows white Democrat racists.

Whether blocking negroes or wearing blackface on message boards, Xina the Cock.

Well the reality here is if republicans were so much better for us as blacks, we'd be republicans. I am not going to argue that with some mental reject who thought Wallace blocked the school in Little Rock. I'm black and have yet to meet the white democratic overseer who told me that I must be democrat because I am black.
Watch the news. They're your white overseers. If you get uppity and try to leave the party of negro blocking, Jim Crow, the KKK, and slavery...why, they'll call you crazy.

Unless you're Jim Brown.

Not that it matters. You old timey pretend negroes are a footnote in history.

CAGDYIkVEAAJezX.jpg
Speaking of racists, was your favorite door blocker Orval Faubus a Republican, too?

lol

This is not 1957 or 1962. Faubus is dead. So he is a member of no party. But:

Trump Administration Quietly Rolls Back Civil Rights Efforts Across Federal Government
Trump Administration Quietly Rolls Back Civil Rights Efforts Across Federal Government — ProPublica

This is what republicans are doing now.
Good.

We don't want nor need you white devil's special treatment.

Hey look it's the Al Jolson of usmb.

So when was George Wallace governor of Arkansas?
Defending door blockers is what makes you a real negro.

lol @ Xina the Cock.

Keep trying.
Keep defending door blockers.

lol @ Xina the Cock.

Post the quote where I defended Faubus..

Checkmate.

checkmate-picture-three-wooden-chess-figures-white-background-34854299.jpg
He was a Democrat.

lol @ Xina the Cock.

Well the reality here is if republicans were so much better for us as blacks, we'd be republicans. I am not going to argue that with some mental reject who thought Wallace blocked the school in Little Rock. I'm black and have yet to meet the white democratic overseer who told me that I must be democrat because I am black.
Watch the news. They're your white overseers. If you get uppity and try to leave the party of negro blocking, Jim Crow, the KKK, and slavery...why, they'll call you crazy.

Unless you're Jim Brown.

CAGDYIkVEAAJezX.jpg
Speaking of racists, was your favorite door blocker Orval Faubus a Republican, too?

lol

Trump Administration Quietly Rolls Back Civil Rights Efforts Across Federal Government
Trump Administration Quietly Rolls Back Civil Rights Efforts Across Federal Government — ProPublica

Good.

Civil rights is special treatment?

th

Unless you're Jim Brown.

CAGDYIkVEAAJezX.jpg

lol

Good.

th
Aba is one of those sellouts that was traumatized as a child. She is pro white because she wishes she could be white. Her skin was always too dark and her hair too nappy for her tastes. She was so embarrassed to be Black she told me she used bleach on her skin to turn it white.

Unless you're Jim Brown.

CAGDYIkVEAAJezX.jpg

lol

Good.

th
Read your own link, Xina the Cock:

Elizabeth Hill, press secretary for the U.S. Department of Education, told ProPublica that the new “enforcement instructions seek to clear out the backlog while giving every complaint the individualized and thorough consideration it deserves.” Lifting the requirement of collecting three years of data will allow complaints to be addressed “much more efficiently and quickly,” she said in an emailed statement.

lol

Good.

th
Aba is one of those sellouts that was traumatized as a child. She is pro white because she wishes she could be white. Her skin was always too dark and her hair too nappy for her tastes. She was so embarrassed to be Black she told me she used bleach on her skin to turn it white.
Sellouts lol.

#walkaway.

So when was George Wallace governor of Arkansas?

lol @ Xina the Cock.

Keep trying.

lol @ Xina the Cock.

Checkmate.

He was a Democrat.

lol @ Xina the Cock.

I think that if I knew he was governor of Arkansas while you thought it was George Wallace, I already knew that. The point here is your post is disingenuous. Now I'm quite sure you don't know what the word means since you didn't know who Faubus was maybe you look it up. Then:

Post the quote where I defended Faubus.

lol @ Xina the Cock.

Keep trying.

lol @ Xina the Cock.

Checkmate.

He was a Democrat.

lol @ Xina the Cock.

I think that if I knew he was governor of Arkansas while you thought it was George Wallace, I already knew that. The point here is your post is disingenuous. Now I'm quite sure you don't know what the word means since you didn't know who Faubus was maybe you look it up. Then:

You've been defending racist Democrats this entire thread, Xina the Cock. lol.

lol

Good.

th

Elizabeth Hill, press secretary for the U.S. Department of Education, told ProPublica that the new “enforcement instructions seek to clear out the backlog while giving every complaint the individualized and thorough consideration it deserves.” Lifting the requirement of collecting three years of data will allow complaints to be addressed “much more efficiently and quickly,” she said in an emailed statement.

I did. And your lifting of a few sentences doesn't erase the fact that Trump is working to eod civil rights while you are talking about two dead former governors.

Keep trying.

lol @ Xina the Cock.

Checkmate.

He was a Democrat.

lol @ Xina the Cock.

lol

Good.

th

I did. And your lifting of a few sentences doesn't erase the fact that Trump is working to eod civil rights while you are talking about two dead former governors.
We all see how the racist Democrat thinks "giving every complaint the individualized and thorough consideration it deserves" is a bad thing, Xina the Cock.

lol

lol @ Xina the Cock.

Checkmate.

He was a Democrat.

lol @ Xina the Cock.

lol

Good.

th

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Good.

th

We all see how the racist Democrat thinks "giving every complaint the individualized and thorough consideration it deserves" is a bad thing, Xina the Cock.

lol

What we all see is you taking 2-3 sentences out of that article then lying.

Checkmate.

He was a Democrat.

lol @ Xina the Cock.

It is apparent that you can't

Good.

th

lol

What we all see is you taking 2-3 sentences out of that article then lying.
#walkaway, Xina the Cock. lol.

The rest of us real negroes are. :)

He was a Democrat.

lol @ Xina the Cock.

It is apparent that you can't

Forum List

Back