Kanye-Trump summit tomorrow

You have love for white men that call you a monkey to your face and pay you in banana skins for being a bed wench. :)
We real Israelis say American Jews send us all their shekels. haha tools. :)
The real Israelis call you a monkey as well. :)
While Americans send us all their shekels.

Haha we win. Don't chimp out, monkey boy. :)

I suggest you drop that monkey shit bitch.
AssPlease said it. Go bitch at him. :)
Nope. The rabbi in Israel said it. You like it so you tried to make excuses for him. :)

quote-white-liberals-are-the-most-racist-people-there-are-because-they-put-blacks-in-a-box-benjamin-carson-93-91-53.jpg

Lots of admiration here for Dr. Ben Carson! Politician, Neurosurgeon, Philantropist, Author! he is an extraordinary man! :clap2:

He's a sellout that says what whites want to hear. That's why he is so "extraordinary" to you. And don't try that silly line of I don't like him because he's sucessful. I helped build 3 organizations without acting like Carson so he doesn't impress me by kissing the asses of white racists.
You don't like him because he's black like you.

You mean like you.

Lots of admiration here for Dr. Ben Carson! Politician, Neurosurgeon, Philantropist, Author! he is an extraordinary man! :clap2:

He's a sellout that says what whites want to hear. That's why he is so "extraordinary" to you. And don't try that silly line of I don't like him because he's sucessful. I helped build 3 organizations without acting like Carson so he doesn't impress me by kissing the asses of white racists.
Says the bed wench that is good with being called a monkey. :)
I'm Israeli. We just take your shekels and make jokes about you. :)

You mean like you.
No you. :)

Look....you have your opinion I have mine.

Our paths will never cross LOL! ok?:dunno:

And I don't like white people who think blacks who are working to destroy our communities are such great people.

And I don't like white people who think blacks who are working to destroy our communities are such great people.

Hey.....I respect your opinion even if you are wrong! it is what it is.

Just send us your shekels and get back to picking.

You mean like you.

No, that's you. The dumb ass bitch who thought George Wallace blocked the school at Little Rock. You are soon to get embarrassed. So I suggest you STFU.

Hey.....I respect your opinion even if you are wrong! it is what it is.

Except in this case it is not wrong.

You mean like you.

No, that's you. The dumb ass bitch who thought George Wallace blocked the school at Little Rock. You are soon to get embarrassed. So I suggest you STFU.
Defending negro blockers has become a way of life with you. :)

Is this the best you got?

I see you're out. :)

You mean like you.

When you find the negro blocker I defended, let me know.

You mean like you.

They're deader than their party. :)

You're blind, therefore you can't see.

So let's see, at 3:00 you were a real black person.

At 5;00 you were Israeli.

At 9:00 you'll be Russian.

You mean like you.

So you can't find a "negro blocker" I defended.

Here we see a prime example of a white person who claimed to be black in order to troll.

Now what are the moderators going to do about this?

Did you think Israel and Russia were races?

haha tool. :)

So you can't find a "negro blocker" I defended.

Here we see a prime example of a white person who claimed to be black in order to troll.

Now what are the moderators going to do about this?
Make more socks is their usual response. :)

Did you think Israel and Russia were races?

haha tool. :)

Funny how an idiot who thought Wallace blocked the schools in little rock is trying to make claims.

That and talking about a party supporting the KKK that doesn't do it.

Then bragging proudly about how she walked away and into the party that IS endorsed by the KKK.

So I am guessing you are saying it wasn't Africa's fault that this country adopted a system of white supremacy and oppression -- but it was God's fault?

Hello, Biff P.

Regarding the concept of 'white supremacy' you mentioned in your reply to me...

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed-8.jpg
Peace.

Forum List

Back