Kanye-Trump summit tomorrow

Civil rights is special treatment?

th
Read your own link, Xina the Cock:

Elizabeth Hill, press secretary for the U.S. Department of Education, told ProPublica that the new “enforcement instructions seek to clear out the backlog while giving every complaint the individualized and thorough consideration it deserves.” Lifting the requirement of collecting three years of data will allow complaints to be addressed “much more efficiently and quickly,” she said in an emailed statement.

I did. And your lifting of a few sentences doesn't erase the fact that Trump is working to eod civil rights while you are talking about two dead former governors.
We all see how the racist Democrat thinks "giving every complaint the individualized and thorough consideration it deserves" is a bad thing, Xina the Cock.

lol

What we all see is you taking 2-3 sentences out of that article then lying.
#walkaway, Xina the Cock. lol.

The rest of us real negroes are. :)

I don't see all that many of you so called "real" negros walking anywhere. So you go ahead, take that red pill and listen to a fool.

In 2007, while a senior in high school, Owens received threatening racist phone calls that were traced to a car in which the 14-year-old son of then mayor Dannel Malloy was present. Owens' family sued the Stamford Board of Education in federal court alleging that the city did not protect her rights, resulting in a $37,500 settlement.

So you go on and follow a fool who got a $37,500 settlement for racial discrimination who tells you how there is no more racial discrimination.

Read your own link, Xina the Cock:

Elizabeth Hill, press secretary for the U.S. Department of Education, told ProPublica that the new “enforcement instructions seek to clear out the backlog while giving every complaint the individualized and thorough consideration it deserves.” Lifting the requirement of collecting three years of data will allow complaints to be addressed “much more efficiently and quickly,” she said in an emailed statement.

I did. And your lifting of a few sentences doesn't erase the fact that Trump is working to eod civil rights while you are talking about two dead former governors.
We all see how the racist Democrat thinks "giving every complaint the individualized and thorough consideration it deserves" is a bad thing, Xina the Cock.

lol

I don't see all that many of you so called "real" negros walking anywhere. So you go ahead, take that red pill and listen to a fool.

In 2007, while a senior in high school, Owens received threatening racist phone calls that were traced to a car in which the 14-year-old son of then mayor Dannel Malloy was present. Owens' family sued the Stamford Board of Education in federal court alleging that the city did not protect her rights, resulting in a $37,500 settlement.

So you go on and follow a fool who got a $37,500 settlement for racial discrimination who tells you how there is no more racial discrimination.
And you continue to vote for the party that hates Israel, Xina the Cock.

lol.

lol

lol.

I live in America and I don't like Netanyahu. But Israel has nothing to do with the OP.

lol

lol.

I live in America and I don't like Netanyahu. But Israel has nothing to do with the OP.
I'm Jewish and do care.

Explain why a black Jew would vote for the KKK party.

lol.

I'm Jewish and do care.

They hate being Black and wish they were white?

Funny thing is that they dont want your self hating Black ass in Israel either. :laugh:

Chief rabbi calls black people ‘monkeys’

Does Israel have even one Black person in a position of power?

lol.

I'm Jewish and do care.

They hate being Black and wish they were white. Funny thing is that they dont want you self hating Black ass in Israel. :laugh:

They love us over there, goy. It's the American Jews who are inbred racists. :)

th

lol.

I'm Jewish and do care.

They hate being Black and wish they were white. Funny thing is that they dont want you self hating Black ass in Israel. :laugh:

th
You think the chief rabbi over in Israel calling you a monkey means they love you? :laughing0301:

lol.

I'm Jewish and do care.

th
You think the chief rabbi over in Israel calling you a monkey means they love you? :laughing0301:
American Jews are considered inbred racists by us real Jews. Propaganda for them. :)

I'm Jewish and do care.

th
American Jews are considered inbred racists by us real Jews. Propaganda for them. :)
Your chief rabbi is not a real Jew? He lives in Israel. :rolleyes:

I'm Jewish and do care.

th
So do I. The monkey joke is well known over here. The joke is on the inbred racist American Jews. :)

th
So do I. The monkey joke is well known over here. The joke is on the inbred racist American Jews. :)
Its not a joke. He called you a monkey because he despises you. :)

"On March 17, one of Israel's two chief rabbis, Yitzhak Yosef, called black people "monkeys" and the Hebrew equivalent of the N-word in his weekly sermon."

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

th
You wouldn't understand, being a black American goy schvartze.

I understand he calls you a monkey. :)

It's a joke. You wouldn't understand, being a black American goy schvartze. :)

No its not a joke. He calls you a monkey because he thinks you are a monkey. :)

• Thanks
He called black Americans monkeys because you people always chimp out.

We real Israelis know better. :)

He called all Black people monkeys. You included monkey. :)

• Thanks

He meant you American blacks. We real Israelis know the truth, monkey.

lol . :)

No he meant what he said. You know he meant you are monkey too. How do we know? Because at first you claimed it was just a joke. :)

"The monkey joke is well known over here. The joke is on the inbred racist American Jews."

No he meant what he said. You know he meant you are monkey too. How do we know? Because at first you claimed it was just a joke. :)

"The monkey joke is well known over here. The joke is on the inbred racist American Jews."
Nothing has changed since that post. We real Israeli Jews know. :)

Forum List

Back