Kanye-Trump summit tomorrow

No its not a joke. He calls you a monkey because he thinks you are a monkey. :)
He called black Americans monkeys because you people always chimp out.

We real Israelis know better. :)
He called all Black people monkeys. You included monkey. :)
He meant you American blacks. We real Israelis know the truth, monkey.

lol . :)
No he meant what he said. You know he meant you are monkey too. How do we know? Because at first you claimed it was just a joke. :)

"The monkey joke is well known over here. The joke is on the inbred racist American Jews."
Nothing has changed since that post. We real Israeli Jews know. :)
I agree. He calls you a monkey. :)

He called black Americans monkeys because you people always chimp out.

We real Israelis know better. :)

No he meant what he said. You know he meant you are monkey too. How do we know? Because at first you claimed it was just a joke. :)

"The monkey joke is well known over here. The joke is on the inbred racist American Jews."
You wouldn't know. You're not a real Israeli like me. :)

quote-white-liberals-are-the-most-racist-people-there-are-because-they-put-blacks-in-a-box-benjamin-carson-93-91-53.jpg

Lots of admiration here for Dr. Ben Carson! Politician, Neurosurgeon, Philantropist, Author! he is an extraordinary man! :clap2:

I know because he called you a monkey. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You too, real black man. We real Israelis are in on the joke.

Don't chimp on me now. :)

I know he meant me as well. However I dont have any love for him like you do. Youre like the bed wench that keeps on giving. :)

I know he meant me as well. However I dont have any love for him like you do. Youre like the bed wench that keeps on giving. :)
I have love for Israel. We real Israelis laugh at our inbred racist American cousins, monkey. :)

I have love for Israel. We real Israelis laugh at our inbred racist American cousins. :)
You have love for white men that call you a monkey to your face and pay you in banana skins for being a bed wench. :)

What we all see is you taking 2-3 sentences out of that article then lying.
#walkaway, Xina the Cock. lol.

The rest of us real negroes are. :)

I don't see all that many of you so called "real" negros walking anywhere. So you go ahead, take that red pill and listen to a fool.

In 2007, while a senior in high school, Owens received threatening racist phone calls that were traced to a car in which the 14-year-old son of then mayor Dannel Malloy was present. Owens' family sued the Stamford Board of Education in federal court alleging that the city did not protect her rights, resulting in a $37,500 settlement.

So you go on and follow a fool who got a $37,500 settlement for racial discrimination who tells you how there is no more racial discrimination.
And you continue to vote for the party that hates Israel, Xina the Cock.

lol.

I live in America and I don't like Netanyahu. But Israel has nothing to do with the OP.
I'm Jewish and do care.

Explain why a black Jew would vote for the KKK party.

Go ahead, explain why you vote for a party supported by the KKK and other white supremacist groups.
You are being played child. I know the history of both parties. You need to learn it.

I have love for Israel. We real Israelis laugh at our inbred racist American cousins. :)
You have love for white men that call you a monkey to your face and pay you in banana skins for being a bed wench. :)
We real Israelis say American Jews send us all their shekels. haha tools. :)

#walkaway, Xina the Cock. lol.

The rest of us real negroes are. :)

I don't see all that many of you so called "real" negros walking anywhere. So you go ahead, take that red pill and listen to a fool.

In 2007, while a senior in high school, Owens received threatening racist phone calls that were traced to a car in which the 14-year-old son of then mayor Dannel Malloy was present. Owens' family sued the Stamford Board of Education in federal court alleging that the city did not protect her rights, resulting in a $37,500 settlement.

So you go on and follow a fool who got a $37,500 settlement for racial discrimination who tells you how there is no more racial discrimination.
And you continue to vote for the party that hates Israel, Xina the Cock.

lol.

I live in America and I don't like Netanyahu. But Israel has nothing to do with the OP.
I'm Jewish and do care.

Explain why a black Jew would vote for the KKK party.

Go ahead, explain why you vote for a party supported by the KKK and other white supremacist groups.
You are being played child. I know the history of both parties. You need to learn it.
Dems are the OG KKK, monkey girl. :)

The real Israelis call you a monkey as well. :)

While Americans send us all their shekels.

Haha we win. Don't chimp out, monkey boy. :)

Right.

Blacks who support him support the end of everything that made it possible for them to do what they are now.

lol.

That's what I said. And that is what Trump is doing.

George Wallace must have made history. He was elected governor of 2 states. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You know that he renounced racism, and was elected to the governorship AFTER that?
You fucking idiot.
Wallace was elected governor in 1962 prior to blocking the way for integration in that incident in 1963.

George Wallace - Wikipedia

Wallace adopted a hard-line segregationist stance, and he won election as governor in 1962. Seeking to stop the racial integration of the University of Alabama, Wallace earned national notoriety by standing in front of the entrance of the University of Alabama, literally blocking the path of black students.[2] Wallace left office after one term due to term limits, but his wife, Lurleen Wallace, won the next election and succeeded him, though he was the de facto governor.
Right.

Blacks who support him support the end of everything that made it possible for them to do what they are now.

lol.

That's what I said. And that is what Trump is doing.

George Wallace must have made history. He was elected governor of 2 states. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You know that he renounced racism, and was elected to the governorship AFTER that?
You fucking idiot.
Wallace was elected governor in 1962 prior to blocking the way for integration in that incident in 1963.

George Wallace - Wikipedia

Wallace adopted a hard-line segregationist stance, and he won election as governor in 1962. Seeking to stop the racial integration of the University of Alabama, Wallace earned national notoriety by standing in front of the entrance of the University of Alabama, literally blocking the path of black students.[2] Wallace left office after one term due to term limits, but his wife, Lurleen Wallace, won the next election and succeeded him, though he was the de facto governor.

Yes, everyone knows that part of the story.

From, YOUR LINK, moron,

"In the late 1970s, Wallace announced that he was a born-again Christian and apologized to black civil rights leaders for his past actions as a segregationist. He said that while he had once sought power and glory, he realized he needed to seek love and forgiveness.[note 2] In 1979, Wallace said of his stand in the schoolhouse door: "I was wrong. Those days are over, and they ought to be over."[62] He publicly asked for forgiveness from blacks.[62][63]

In the 1982 Alabama gubernatorial Democratic primary, Wallace's main opponents were Lieutenant Governor George McMillan and Alabama House Speaker Joe McCorquodale. In the primary, McCorquodale was eliminated, and the vote went to a runoff, with Wallace holding a slight edge over McMillan. Wallace won the Democratic nomination by a margin of 51 to 49 percent. In the general election, his opponent was Montgomery Republican Mayor Emory Folmar. Polling experts at first thought the 1982 election was the best chance since Reconstruction for a Republican to be elected as governor of Alabama.[citation needed] Ultimately, though, it was Wallace, not Folmar, who claimed victory.

During Wallace's final term as governor (1983–1987) he made a record number of black appointments to state positions,[64] including, for the first time, two black people as members in the same cabinet."

And interestingly, it does not seem that his flip cost him a lot with white voters.

WALLACE DEFIED NEW SOUTH POLITICS TO WIN RUNOFF

"As Mr. Wallace reshaped the black vote, he also deepened the split between rural and urban voters. By tradition, residents of the hill country of north Alabama and the flatlands of south Alabama pick different candidates. But this time rural whites all over Alabama joined to make it a statewide city-versus-country vote.

The bond between Mr. Wallace and this rural coalition seemed to be their shared nostalgia for Mr. Wallace's three underdog Presidential campaigns. "

And this was 1982, 36 years ago. Rural white all over the state, joining together to support the man that begged blacks for forgiveness.

This country is not a tenth as racist as you race baiters would like to pretend it is.

I recommend the reading the whole NYTs article. For everyone who reads this post, very interesting historical information on race and politics.

Man, can you imagine if Hollywood made a movie about THAT?

Now that would be brave.
Yeah you fucking idiot. 1962 is before 1963 not after. :laugh:

"You know that he renounced racism, and was elected to the governorship AFTER that?"

Since he was elected in 1962 how could it be after 1963?

My God you moron, read it again.

Lots of admiration here for Dr. Ben Carson! Politician, Neurosurgeon, Philantropist, Author! he is an extraordinary man! :clap2:

He's a sellout that says what whites want to hear. That's why he is so "extraordinary" to you. And don't try that silly line of I don't like him because he's sucessful. I helped build 3 organizations without acting like Carson so he doesn't impress me by kissing the asses of white racists.

I suggest you drop that monkey shit bitch.

He's a sellout that says what whites want to hear. That's why he is so "extraordinary" to you. And don't try that silly line of I don't like him because he's sucessful. I helped build 3 organizations without acting like Carson so he doesn't impress me by kissing the asses of white racists.
You don't like him because he's black like you.

I suggest you drop that monkey shit bitch.
AssPlease said it. Go bitch at him. :)

You don't like him because he's black like you.
Says the bed wench that is good with being called a monkey. :)

Look....you have your opinion I have mine.

Our paths will never cross LOL! ok?:dunno:

Forum List

Back