Kanye-Trump summit tomorrow

quote-white-liberals-are-the-most-racist-people-there-are-because-they-put-blacks-in-a-box-benjamin-carson-93-91-53.jpg

ben carson_a.jpg

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello. I am not deflecting. I choose to join my responsible American neighbors examining the LARGER ISSUE.

Have Oprah and our Nation's medical professionals declared War on a significant population of mostly American Moms failing to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being, as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful and less fortunate neighbors?

Now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will responsible, caring American citizen and retired neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson, MD join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)

___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

EYE-OPENING knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey 'Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

___
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

Peace.

_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations[/QUOTE]

Anyone who claims to speak for tens of millions of people - especially in a VERY negative, matter-of-fact way - is staggeringly ignorant and/or mentally disturbed.

Carson might know 0.001% of the people he is speaking about. Yet he claims to know what ALL of them feel about a particular subject.

What a silly and childish thing for him to say...just as it is when ANYONE does the same thing about ANY other large group of people.
Is this about Trudeau? Juncker? Head of the DNC ellison [wanna hear negative?], Pope? who?

Last edited:
They. haha.
"They" implying insane Blacks
Right.

Blacks who support him support the end of everything that made it possible for them to do what they are now.

lol.

That's what I said. And that is what Trump is doing.

George Wallace must have made history. He was elected governor of 2 states. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You know that he renounced racism, and was elected to the governorship AFTER that?
You fucking idiot.
Wallace was elected governor in 1962 prior to blocking the way for integration in that incident in 1963.

George Wallace - Wikipedia

Wallace adopted a hard-line segregationist stance, and he won election as governor in 1962. Seeking to stop the racial integration of the University of Alabama, Wallace earned national notoriety by standing in front of the entrance of the University of Alabama, literally blocking the path of black students.[2] Wallace left office after one term due to term limits, but his wife, Lurleen Wallace, won the next election and succeeded him, though he was the de facto governor.
They. haha.
Right.

Blacks who support him support the end of everything that made it possible for them to do what they are now.

lol.

George Wallace must have made history. He was elected governor of 2 states. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You know that he renounced racism, and was elected to the governorship AFTER that?
You fucking idiot.
Wallace was elected governor in 1962 prior to blocking the way for integration in that incident in 1963.

Wallace adopted a hard-line segregationist stance, and he won election as governor in 1962. Seeking to stop the racial integration of the University of Alabama, Wallace earned national notoriety by standing in front of the entrance of the University of Alabama, literally blocking the path of black students.[2] Wallace left office after one term due to term limits, but his wife, Lurleen Wallace, won the next election and succeeded him, though he was the de facto governor.

Yes, everyone knows that part of the story.

From, YOUR LINK, moron,

"In the late 1970s, Wallace announced that he was a born-again Christian and apologized to black civil rights leaders for his past actions as a segregationist. He said that while he had once sought power and glory, he realized he needed to seek love and forgiveness.[note 2] In 1979, Wallace said of his stand in the schoolhouse door: "I was wrong. Those days are over, and they ought to be over."[62] He publicly asked for forgiveness from blacks.[62][63]

In the 1982 Alabama gubernatorial Democratic primary, Wallace's main opponents were Lieutenant Governor George McMillan and Alabama House Speaker Joe McCorquodale. In the primary, McCorquodale was eliminated, and the vote went to a runoff, with Wallace holding a slight edge over McMillan. Wallace won the Democratic nomination by a margin of 51 to 49 percent. In the general election, his opponent was Montgomery Republican Mayor Emory Folmar. Polling experts at first thought the 1982 election was the best chance since Reconstruction for a Republican to be elected as governor of Alabama.[citation needed] Ultimately, though, it was Wallace, not Folmar, who claimed victory.

During Wallace's final term as governor (1983–1987) he made a record number of black appointments to state positions,[64] including, for the first time, two black people as members in the same cabinet."

And interestingly, it does not seem that his flip cost him a lot with white voters.

WALLACE DEFIED NEW SOUTH POLITICS TO WIN RUNOFF

"As Mr. Wallace reshaped the black vote, he also deepened the split between rural and urban voters. By tradition, residents of the hill country of north Alabama and the flatlands of south Alabama pick different candidates. But this time rural whites all over Alabama joined to make it a statewide city-versus-country vote.

The bond between Mr. Wallace and this rural coalition seemed to be their shared nostalgia for Mr. Wallace's three underdog Presidential campaigns. "

And this was 1982, 36 years ago. Rural white all over the state, joining together to support the man that begged blacks for forgiveness.

This country is not a tenth as racist as you race baiters would like to pretend it is.

I recommend the reading the whole NYTs article. For everyone who reads this post, very interesting historical information on race and politics.

Man, can you imagine if Hollywood made a movie about THAT?

Now that would be brave.

So?
Did Africans force the United States to also start a system of government that victimized, murdered and oppressed people of color for hundreds of years? Talk about personal responsibility -- now its "the Africans made us do it"

Trump lovers are pathetic
Democrats fought a war to keep their black slaves.

When they lost, they started the KKK and enacted Jim Crow laws.

Didn't exactly happen like that.
George Wallace on the schoolhouse steps in Little Rock says it did.

History says George Wallace was never governor of Arkansas
Was George Wallace a Democrat? Did he block the negroes from entering the schoolhouse in Little Rock?

Psst...trick questions. The answer is Yes to both.
When George Wallace ran for president, why didn't he run as a democrat? If racism and discrimination against minorities are the pillars of the progressive movement, why didn't Wallace remain a democrat?

Maybe because Wallace wasn't a liberal?? Maybe it was because like most of the other Dixiecrats, he was conservative --- why is this so hard for you folks to get?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So?
Did Africans force the United States to also start a system of government that victimized, murdered and oppressed people of color for hundreds of years? Talk about personal responsibility -- now its "the Africans made us do it"

As an 'aspiring misanthrope', when considering the big picture relating to our ever-evolving, far too often self-destructive, imperfect human species, often I find it difficult to lay BLAME on a specific group of human beings.

Respectfully, I'm curious to learn if YOU, my American or foreign born neighbors are aware in the 1600s, during the same period of human history and evolution when UNJUST HUMAN OPPRESSION we call SLAVERY began on the North American continent, that a significant number of human beings ignorantly believed the Earth was the center of ‘everything.’

When Galileo Galilei (1564–1642) an Italian astronomer, physicist, engineer, philosopher, and mathematician who played a major role in the scientific revolution of the seventeenth century offered evidence our Sun did not revolve around the Earth, a significant population of God and Bible embracing people CHOSE TO MAINTAIN their human ignorance by oppressing and imprisoning Free-Thinking Galileo for the remainder of his life.

Galileo got off lucky, in many other instances of VIOLENT and OPPRESSIVE human behavior, the God and Bible loving people imprisoned, savagely murdered or horrifically tortured other free thinkers who attempted using their human intellect to help educate the human race about our physical world, as well as our human condition.

Giordano Bruno - Wikipedia

"Beginning in 1593, Bruno was tried for heresy by the Roman Inquisition on charges including denial of several core Catholic doctrines, including eternal damnation, the Trinity, the divinity of Christ, the virginity of Mary, and transubstantiation. Bruno's pantheism was also a matter of grave concern.[4] The Inquisition found him guilty, and he was burned at the stake in Rome's Campo de' Fiori in 1600."

Unfortunately for mankind, credible evidence reveals God and Bible loving humans embracing ignorant, illogical beliefs in divine supernatural beings not only greatly impeded the peaceful and healthy evolution of our human species.

Reliable evidence demonstrates God and Bible embracing people are responsible for UNJUSTLY oppressing, slaughtering and torturing COUNTLESS numbers of peaceful, free-thinking human beings, many sincerely wanting to educate and improve the Quality of Life for our species.

Sadly, in today's world a fading, though still significant population of freedom loving, SLOW-TO-EVOLVE, God Bible loving people continue embracing illogical beliefs in mythical supernatural beings, as well as ignorant, illogical racist beliefs that in my opinion are demeaning to human intellect.

Equally as sad are God Bible embracing, freedom loving, SLOW-TO-EVOLVE people who in today's world apparently feel a need, as well as duty to LOUDLY bully, shame, shun, demean, discriminate against ans denigrate as "C**ns, "Sell-Outs" and "Uncle Toms" our peaceful, accomplished, successful fellow black or American citizens, friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue their OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) and Happiness.

Justice Clarence Thomas, Attorney Larry Elder, Dr. Thomas Sowell, Ph.D Dr. Ben Carson, M.D., Crystal Wright, Allen West, Stephen A. Smith, Stacey Dash, Herman Cain, Senator Tim Scott and Dr. Walter Williams, Ph.D, are a few PEACEFUL, accomplished, FREE THINKING American citizens targeted for HATE & DISCRIMINATION by a significant population of apparent illogical, slow-to-evolve "Pro Black" minded American people.

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'Pro Black' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

Am I the only American believing our imperfect human species will continue evolving, learning day by day about our human condition and physical world, slowly shedding our human ignorance and adapting as we continue plodding along trying to improve the Quality of Life for all human beings!

Peace.
__
Tagged: #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”

Let me know when you have answered this question:

"Did Africans force the United States to also start a system of government that victimized, murdered and oppressed people of color for hundreds of years?"

So far you haven't

Biff_Poindexter asked Avery, "Let me know when you have answered this question:

"Did Africans force the United States to also start a system of government that victimized, murdered and oppressed people of color for hundreds of years?"

So far you haven't"

Hello again, Biff. In answer to your question, back in the day when MOST folks were not well educated and influenced by IGNORANT beliefs in God, African people did NOT create a system of human oppression, LARGELY affecting African people who THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, were forced into slavery.

However, more recently, beginning in the 1960s, large numbers of black or American citizens of African descent are in fact responsible for creating America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

The same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for near 40 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

Perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.
___
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

_tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg
THE INFANCY OF HATE_TUPAC.jpg

Peace.

Biff_Poindexter asked Avery, "Let me know when you have answered this question:

So far you haven't"

Hello again, Biff. In answer to your question, back in the day when MOST folks were not well educated and influenced by IGNORANT beliefs in God, African people did NOT create a system of human oppression, LARGELY affecting African people who THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, were forced into slavery.

However, more recently, beginning in the 1960s, large numbers of black or American citizens of African descent are in fact responsible for creating America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

The same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for near 40 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

Perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.
___
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

Peace.

And you still didn't answer the question.

Hello again, Biff. In answer to your question, back in the day when MOST folks were not well educated and influenced by IGNORANT beliefs in God

So I am guessing you are saying it wasn't Africa's fault that this country adopted a system of white supremacy and oppression -- but it was God's fault?

Perhaps I'm wrong but ....
Yea, perhaps....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So?

As an 'aspiring misanthrope', when considering the big picture relating to our ever-evolving, far too often self-destructive, imperfect human species, often I find it difficult to lay BLAME on a specific group of human beings.

Respectfully, I'm curious to learn if YOU, my American or foreign born neighbors are aware in the 1600s, during the same period of human history and evolution when UNJUST HUMAN OPPRESSION we call SLAVERY began on the North American continent, that a significant number of human beings ignorantly believed the Earth was the center of ‘everything.’

When Galileo Galilei (1564–1642) an Italian astronomer, physicist, engineer, philosopher, and mathematician who played a major role in the scientific revolution of the seventeenth century offered evidence our Sun did not revolve around the Earth, a significant population of God and Bible embracing people CHOSE TO MAINTAIN their human ignorance by oppressing and imprisoning Free-Thinking Galileo for the remainder of his life.

Galileo got off lucky, in many other instances of VIOLENT and OPPRESSIVE human behavior, the God and Bible loving people imprisoned, savagely murdered or horrifically tortured other free thinkers who attempted using their human intellect to help educate the human race about our physical world, as well as our human condition.

Giordano Bruno - Wikipedia

"Beginning in 1593, Bruno was tried for heresy by the Roman Inquisition on charges including denial of several core Catholic doctrines, including eternal damnation, the Trinity, the divinity of Christ, the virginity of Mary, and transubstantiation. Bruno's pantheism was also a matter of grave concern.[4] The Inquisition found him guilty, and he was burned at the stake in Rome's Campo de' Fiori in 1600."

Unfortunately for mankind, credible evidence reveals God and Bible loving humans embracing ignorant, illogical beliefs in divine supernatural beings not only greatly impeded the peaceful and healthy evolution of our human species.

Reliable evidence demonstrates God and Bible embracing people are responsible for UNJUSTLY oppressing, slaughtering and torturing COUNTLESS numbers of peaceful, free-thinking human beings, many sincerely wanting to educate and improve the Quality of Life for our species.

Sadly, in today's world a fading, though still significant population of freedom loving, SLOW-TO-EVOLVE, God Bible loving people continue embracing illogical beliefs in mythical supernatural beings, as well as ignorant, illogical racist beliefs that in my opinion are demeaning to human intellect.

Equally as sad are God Bible embracing, freedom loving, SLOW-TO-EVOLVE people who in today's world apparently feel a need, as well as duty to LOUDLY bully, shame, shun, demean, discriminate against ans denigrate as "C**ns, "Sell-Outs" and "Uncle Toms" our peaceful, accomplished, successful fellow black or American citizens, friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue their OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) and Happiness.

Justice Clarence Thomas, Attorney Larry Elder, Dr. Thomas Sowell, Ph.D Dr. Ben Carson, M.D., Crystal Wright, Allen West, Stephen A. Smith, Stacey Dash, Herman Cain, Senator Tim Scott and Dr. Walter Williams, Ph.D, are a few PEACEFUL, accomplished, FREE THINKING American citizens targeted for HATE & DISCRIMINATION by a significant population of apparent illogical, slow-to-evolve "Pro Black" minded American people.

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'Pro Black' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

Am I the only American believing our imperfect human species will continue evolving, learning day by day about our human condition and physical world, slowly shedding our human ignorance and adapting as we continue plodding along trying to improve the Quality of Life for all human beings!

Peace.
__
Tagged: #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”

There's Nothing Wrong With Turning Back the Clock If It Is Connected to a Time Bomb

Those who believe humans are created in God's image are more evolved than sophomoric Postmodern regressive Secular Humanists, who believe that humans are nothing but animals and are the most destructive species against Nature, which they illogically view as supernatural.

Anyone who claims to speak for tens of millions of people - especially in a VERY negative, matter-of-fact way - is staggeringly ignorant and/or mentally disturbed.

Carson might know 0.001% of the people he is speaking about. Yet he claims to know what ALL of them feel about a particular subject.

What a silly and childish thing for him to say...just as it is when ANYONE does the same thing about ANY other large group of people.
Devious Babble Chanted by the Disciples of Academentia

You confusionists know perfectly well that perfectionism leads to paralysis. Carson has certainly met enough self-righteous White Liberals to make an intelligent judgment about that group as a whole. If accepted as a logical criticism, your sophistic objection would lead to a vacuum devoid of all opinions. You set that up because you know that then it will be easy to fill our minds with your preaching ilk's aggressive and predatory fanaticism.

Devious Babble Chanted by the Disciples of Academentia

You confusionists know perfectly well that perfectionism leads to paralysis. Carson has certainly met enough self-righteous White Liberals to make an intelligent judgment about that group as a whole. If accepted as a logical criticism, your sophistic objection would lead to a vacuum devoid of all opinions. You set that up because you know that then it will be easy to fill our minds with your preaching ilk's aggressive and predatory fanaticism.

Ben Carson is a joke.

Right.

lol.

You fucking idiot.

Right.

lol.

You fucking idiot.

Yes, everyone knows that part of the story.

From, YOUR LINK, moron,

"In the late 1970s, Wallace announced that he was a born-again Christian and apologized to black civil rights leaders for his past actions as a segregationist. He said that while he had once sought power and glory, he realized he needed to seek love and forgiveness.[note 2] In 1979, Wallace said of his stand in the schoolhouse door: "I was wrong. Those days are over, and they ought to be over."[62] He publicly asked for forgiveness from blacks.[62][63]

In the 1982 Alabama gubernatorial Democratic primary, Wallace's main opponents were Lieutenant Governor George McMillan and Alabama House Speaker Joe McCorquodale. In the primary, McCorquodale was eliminated, and the vote went to a runoff, with Wallace holding a slight edge over McMillan. Wallace won the Democratic nomination by a margin of 51 to 49 percent. In the general election, his opponent was Montgomery Republican Mayor Emory Folmar. Polling experts at first thought the 1982 election was the best chance since Reconstruction for a Republican to be elected as governor of Alabama.[citation needed] Ultimately, though, it was Wallace, not Folmar, who claimed victory.

During Wallace's final term as governor (1983–1987) he made a record number of black appointments to state positions,[64] including, for the first time, two black people as members in the same cabinet."

And interestingly, it does not seem that his flip cost him a lot with white voters.

WALLACE DEFIED NEW SOUTH POLITICS TO WIN RUNOFF

"As Mr. Wallace reshaped the black vote, he also deepened the split between rural and urban voters. By tradition, residents of the hill country of north Alabama and the flatlands of south Alabama pick different candidates. But this time rural whites all over Alabama joined to make it a statewide city-versus-country vote.

The bond between Mr. Wallace and this rural coalition seemed to be their shared nostalgia for Mr. Wallace's three underdog Presidential campaigns. "

And this was 1982, 36 years ago. Rural white all over the state, joining together to support the man that begged blacks for forgiveness.

This country is not a tenth as racist as you race baiters would like to pretend it is.

I recommend the reading the whole NYTs article. For everyone who reads this post, very interesting historical information on race and politics.

Man, can you imagine if Hollywood made a movie about THAT?

Now that would be brave.
Yeah you fucking idiot. 1962 is before 1963 not after. :laugh:

"You know that he renounced racism, and was elected to the governorship AFTER that?"

Since he was elected in 1962 how could it be after 1963?

He strongly endorsed The Don. Said it was beautiful.

Now deny him, Jewby.

Jim Brown is senile.

ahhhh .......I see....

Jim Brown is senile................. and Kanye is mentally ill..........Candace Owens is.....hmmm...hmmmm.....let me see she is....... well she is not well........ and Diamond and Silk are ......hmm.....let me think......they are also not well.......etc....etc....etc...

Can't you see how ridiculous you sound?

Always finding something wrong if people are with President Trump....

Stop living in the past......:dunno:
Let me finish that thought for you. Candace Owens is a hypocrite.. She sued a school board for racial discrimination.

really...

and Diamond and Silk? What have they done to hurt your sensibilities? the fact that they are also conservatives?

Look.....we can go on like this forever.......you made your point and I made mine.
Never heard of them. You can be a conservative and still have my respect. I respect the hell out of Colin Powell. Kanye is sellout. Not much he can do to change my mind about that.

Here they are. Neither one of them are capable of speaking an intelligent sentence.

Diamond and Silk - Wikipedia

Democrats fought a war to keep their black slaves.

When they lost, they started the KKK and enacted Jim Crow laws.

Was George Wallace a Democrat? Did he block the negroes from entering the schoolhouse in Little Rock?

When George Wallace ran for president, why didn't he run as a democrat? If racism and discrimination against minorities are the pillars of the progressive movement, why didn't Wallace remain a democrat?

Maybe because Wallace wasn't a liberal?? Maybe it was because like most of the other Dixiecrats, he was conservative --- why is this so hard for you folks to get?
He ran as an Independent.

He was a Democrat when he blocked the schoolhouse steps in Little Rock.

Wallace never blocked anything in Little Rock dumb ass. Orval Faubus did. Orval Faubus was governor of Arkansas at that time.

Wallace never blocked anything in Little Rock dumb ass. Orval Faubus did. Orval Faubus was governor of Arkansas at that time.
Oh yeah. Democrat George Wallace stood in the schoolhouse door to prevent negroes from integrating at U of A.

Because being a racist Democrat depends on where you block negroes.

Dumb ass. :)

Forum List

Back