Kanye West says he’s $53 million in personal debt

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
Karma strikes back, Kanye West says he’s $53 million in personal debt.
How does this happen? Any bets on how long it takes before the Kim Kardashian realized he is broke and divorces him?

True dat

vFDSYJc.jpg

How does this happen? Any bets on how long it takes before the Kim Kardashian realized he is broke and divorces him?

It couldn't have happened to a more deserving S.O.B.

i'm not a fan of his. but karma for what?
Start with his ego upstaging Talyor Swift because his darling Beyoncé did not win an award

i'm not a fan of his. but karma for what?
Start with his ego upstaging Talyor Swift because his darling Beyoncé did not win an award

that deserves being broke? really? taylor swift is working on some stuff with him. apparently it didn't much phase her and he apologized.

so i'll repeat? what karma makes him deserve to be broke?

Maybe if he was more responsible with his money, he wouldn't be in such a position.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Hopefully he can be learned from.

I have no sympathy for nitwits that make more money than most people will ever see in a lifetime and they piss it away.

Boo hoo.

I recently read that both he and the missus have paid apps where you can see what they do all day so you can do the same. And, that he bought a bunch crappy white t-shirts, had his name label sewn in and sells them for some outrageous amount.

If he uses his head, he can be debt free in no time.

Those two have played people for the fools they are. Neither have any ability or talent - that I'm aware of. They're famous for being famous.

I have no sympathy for nitwits that make more money than most people will ever see in a lifetime and they piss it away.

Boo hoo.

I don't have any sympathy for him but really - there is nothing to prepare people for suddenly being that rich and that powerful.

Same with the instant millionaire lottery winners. How many times have we seen them in total ruin and broke very soon after winning the money.

In West's case, his version of "broke and in debt" is nothing like it would be for most people. He's still living in luxury and has the resources to get out of debt.

Forum List

Back