Kari Lake Accused of Breaking Law by Proving Democrats Broke Law, and Having Gall to Legally Show Fraud Ballots with Bad Signature Matches

This is not the kind of post that comes from someone who has the type of intellect you claim.

He is a parrot, all he does is report what his talking points emails tell him to post.

When I showed him and outright lie he had been told last year he said he did not care.

This is not the kind of post that comes from someone who has the type of intellect you claim.
I wish you no ill will and I am sure you are a nice person at heart but we disagree quite often politically. You will never persuade me to see your side of an issue as there is no common ground.

He is a parrot, all he does is report what his talking points emails tell him to post.

When I showed him and outright lie he had been told last year he said he did not care.
That outright lie was about the punishment for trafficking ballots. I said it was a felony. It is in some states, but not all. Not much of a lie compared to the garbage you push. Is it?

I research almost everything I post here and am not a parrot. I don't reply to many of your comments because most of them are attempts to troll me. If you really knew me you might discover that we have a lot in common so quit with the drive by insults.

That outright lie was about the punishment for trafficking ballots. I said it was a felony. It is in some states, but not all. Not much of a lie compared to the garbage you push. Is it?

No, the outright lie was about the number of new citizens and the number of new votes in 2020 for Arizona

Forum List

Back