Kari Lake Accused of Breaking Law by Proving Democrats Broke Law, and Having Gall to Legally Show Fraud Ballots with Bad Signature Matches

Anyone that disagrees with you is considered a prejudiced person. Did you ever look in the mirror?
I never said any such thing. Conservatives have made themselves quite clear their prejudice against trans individuals.

I never said any such thing. Conservatives have made themselves quite clear their prejudice against trans individuals.
It isn't prejudice but rather concern over an agenda being pushed by liberals trying to normalize this. Young school children are being exposed to this nonsense.

It isn't prejudice but rather concern over an agenda being pushed by liberals trying to normalize this. Young school children are being exposed to this nonsense.
This post has ample evidence of your prejudice against people who are trans.

It's quite apparent to anyone who isn't prejudiced.

You don't see it, which is the problem. You probably aren't capable of seeing it.
Where have I ever trashed trans people? My concern is for young children being exposed to this in school.

Where have I ever trashed trans people? My concern is for young children being exposed to this in school.
You called it "nonsense". You called it an "agenda". You have "concern" over the existence of trans people.

This discussion is going nowhere. I may as well be conversing with a wall.
It’s going great for me. You’re showing me everything I expected from you.

This is what it feels like when you’re losing.

It’s going great for me. You’re showing me everything I expected from you.

This is what it feels like when you’re losing.
Yes you do respond to my many brilliant posts like a moth to a flame. I think you have a crush on me.

Yes you do respond to my many brilliant posts like a moth to a flame. I think you have a crush on me.
Maybe someday you'll be able to live up to your own self image.

But I doubt it.

No one tells conservatives they should be trans. Conservatives tell others they shouldn't. See the difference?

A successful career, lots of good friends and dating a beautiful woman. What's not to like?
I can only judge based on what you post here. That certainly doesn’t show anything impressive.

Forum List

Back