Kari Lake Accused of Breaking Law by Proving Democrats Broke Law, and Having Gall to Legally Show Fraud Ballots with Bad Signature Matches

They were bogus signatures?

No one knows. The reality is that it's just a meme someone made. For all anyone knows, whoever made it simply put the signature from a voter's registration card next to someone else's signature on an envelope; and then merely made the claim both signatures were from the same person.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt for you idiots.

Nice drive by, faunfucker.

Denial of what? You literally said you could present evidence but we wouldn't believe it.

But you don't present evidence because the fact of the matter is if you tried, it would be easily debunked, just as all the "evidence" offered to date has been. And just so you know, we know you know that and we know that's the reason you don't post evidence of election fraud.

Again, if you could -- you would.

Denial of what? You literally said you coukd present evidence but we wouldn't believe it.

But you don't present evidence because the fact of the matter is if you tried, it would be easily debunked, just as all the "evidence" offered to date has been. And just so you know, we know you know that and we know that's the reason you don't post evidence of election fraud.

Again, if you could -- you would.

Courts are mostly denying on standing and mootness, not on the facts.

I always find it funny when progs bitch about evidence when all changes they make to election procedures are designed to make getting the evidence as difficult as possible.

This is about your side forcing your bullshit on the rest of us, and even worse, trying to push it on children.

So for some reason now it's OK for a 16 year old to lop her breasts off, or an 12 year old to take puberty blockers and hormones because they for some reason think they are the wrong sex.
We can do it your way, which is to bully and torture them into trying to adhere to a mold they don't fit into which eventually leads to high suicide rates.

You losers sit around on social media bitching and moaning about shit you know nothing about and complaining about things that have no effect on you whatsoever because the cruelty is the point.

We can do it your way, which is to bully and torture them into trying to adhere to a mold they don't fit into which eventually leads to high suicide rates.

You losers sit around on social media bitching and moaning about shit you know nothing about and complaining about things that have no effect on you whatsoever because the cruelty is the point.
I have never bullied anyone and the high suicide rate is not the fault of conservative principles. You continue to post falsehoods here.

Facts are that these shitty lawsuits can't even cross the most simple requirement to actually be heard in court.

The fact that it's tossed on standing often means that the lawsuit can't even make an argument that they were harmed in any way.

I have never bullied anyone and the high suicide rate is not the fault of conservative principles. You continue to post falsehoods here.
Forcing people to be something they're not causes emotional and mental stress.
That leads to higher rates of suicidality.

Very few of you have anything to do with anyone who is trans, so I haven't accused anyone here of bullying anyone specifically. I merely stated this is the conservative way of doing things.

That is assumption at best assuming it is the gender issue at the root, and not a myriad of other mental issues. Plus I guess suicides of those allowed to mutilate themselves and then regretting it doesn't count, right?

The simple fact is that even with surgery and dressing up you can NEVER give people the real thing, just a sad attempted copy. Therefore it is FAR better to treat them to accept their sex, and resort to drugs and surgery only AFTER all else has been exhausted.

That is for cases of actual gender dysphora, not the examples of pure fetishism and the current social contagion examples were are seeing recently.

Finally, I have every right to speak on this as a fucking American, so your dismissal of that can go fuck itself. Unless it already cut its penis off, in that case it's dildo time.

Facts are that these shitty lawsuits can't even cross the most simple requirement to actually be heard in court.

The fact that it's tossed on standing often means that the lawsuit can't even make an argument that they were harmed in any way.

Or the courts simply don't want to discover any real damning evidence, and punt to avoid having to deal with it.

Very few of you have anything to do with anyone who is trans, so I haven't accused anyone here of bullying anyone specifically. I merely stated this is the conservative way of doing things.

Telling people they can be something they are not is far more cruel, but for some reason you idiots see it as compassion.

This is about your side forcing your bullshit on the rest of us, and even worse, trying to push it on children.

So for some reason now it's OK for a 16 year old to lop her breasts off, or an 12 year old to take puberty blockers and hormones because they for some reason think they are the wrong sex.

Ah, so your problem is you're forced to wear a dress. No wonder you chose an avatar of a man in a dress.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Once again you cling to your narrow minded pattern of trashing conservatives. You are not a scientist and should quit pretending you are stating facts.

Many were but many were thrown out due to lack of merit or lack of evidence.

The fact is, in 27 months, not one person has brought actual evidence of widespread fraud into any courtroom, anywhere in America.

That's because there is none. You were duped by a conman but you dowant to deal with the reality you were duped. It's just so much easier to cry, nuh-uh!

He or she is typical of many low IQ folks posting here.

LOL

That's funny 'cause you don't know he and I took IQ tests once and posted the results on the forum.

Mine was higher than his. So if my IQ is low -- his is even lower.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back