Kari Lake Accused of Breaking Law by Proving Democrats Broke Law, and Having Gall to Legally Show Fraud Ballots with Bad Signature Matches

LOL

That's funny 'cause you don't know he and I took IQ tests once and posted the results on the forum.

Mine was higher than his. So if my IQ is low -- his is even lower.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Like anyone would believe what you provided as being accurate or factual.

LOL

That's funny 'cause you don't know he and I took IQ tests once and posted the results on the forum.

Mine was higher than his. So if my IQ is low -- his is even lower.

:abgg2q.jpg:

[edit]

I see Nancy gave a thumbs up to your post. That low IQ idiot actually liked a post which insulted my IQ when Nancy's is even lower.

rotfl-gif.288736

Or the courts simply don't want to discover any real damning evidence, and punt to avoid having to deal with it.
A shitty excuse for a shitty lawsuit.

You never read any of these lawsuits. You're just talking out your ass because the other losers on social media told you what to believe.

[edit]

I see Nancy gave a thumbs up to your post. That low IQ idiot actually liked a post which insulted my IQ when Nancy's is even lower.

rotfl-gif.288736

Quoting yourself?

That's a stretch even for a narcissistic asshat such as yourself.

LOL

I took the same test you took, ya low IQ idiot. At the same time. And like you, I posted the results.

And I still think you are a fucking liar. That was before I knew not to trust anything you post.

Lesson learned.

Quoting yourself?

That's a stretch even for a narcissistic asshat such as yourself.

No, not quoting myself. Adding to my previous post to make fun of you for unwittingly insulting yourself.

Now THAT was funny!

A shitty excuse for a shitty lawsuit.

You never read any of these lawsuits. You're just talking out your ass because the other losers on social media told you what to believe.

And you wouldn't care about any of them even if they managed to prove fraud, because you 1) got what you wanted and 2) are a morally repugnant asshole.

The modern dress is specifically a woman's article of clothing.

Words still mean things, even if SJW lemmings like you try to mutilate them.

Your avatar is not a modern day character, ya low IQ idiot.

And I still think you are a fucking liar. That was before I knew not to trust anything you post.

Lesson learned.

LOL

Lie about what? I posted a screenshot of the results, same as you.

Your desperation is amusing.

And you wouldn't care about any of them even if they managed to prove fraud, because you 1) got what you wanted and 2) are a morally repugnant asshole.

None of them were capable of proving fraud. There was no evidence. 2 years and 3 months later, there's still no evidence.

Once again you cling to your narrow minded pattern of trashing conservatives. You are not a scientist and should quit pretending you are stating facts.
Conservatives have made their prejudices quite clear. You just have to listen to them.

Conservatives have made their prejudices quite clear. You just have to listen to them.
Anyone that disagrees with you is considered a prejudiced person. Did you ever look in the mirror?

Your hypothetical doesn't prove anything but your own biases.

These lawsuits have nothing but vague theories and unsupported allegations. They get losers like you all whipped up into a frenzy with bullshit on social media, but you guys never spend any time to scrutinize them because doing so would demonstrate how bankrupt you are.

What is moral about trying to take away our votes because you lost an election?

Forum List

Back