Kari Lake Accused of Breaking Law by Proving Democrats Broke Law, and Having Gall to Legally Show Fraud Ballots with Bad Signature Matches

I can only judge based on what you post here. That certainly doesn’t show anything impressive.
Only in your opinion. I'm not as deeply partisan as you are. I have interests far more important than just politics but I have a good grasp on it.

Only in your opinion. I'm not as deeply partisan as you are. I have interests far more important than just politics but I have a good grasp on it.
My opinion is informed by your posting.

You don’t seem to have much courage or depth. That’s why you run and hide.

In a dress. Now I get why you feel forced to wear one. Because you fancy yourself in one.

It's amazing how focused you get on a given insult or dig, you must be riding the spectrum pretty hard.

None of them were capable of proving fraud. There was no evidence. 2 years and 3 months later, there's still no evidence.

Because the election systems were changed via COVID panic to make sure it would be as difficult as possible to prove anything.

"You found no evidence because we flushed it down the toilet"

My opinion is informed by your posting.

You don’t seem to have much courage or depth. That’s why you run and hide.
I don't run and hide from anyone. I have many interests unlike you. You are consumed by partisan politics which is something I find unappealing. You are just old and enmeshed in your ideology.

Your hypothetical doesn't prove anything but your own biases.

These lawsuits have nothing but vague theories and unsupported allegations. They get losers like you all whipped up into a frenzy with bullshit on social media, but you guys never spend any time to scrutinize them because doing so would demonstrate how bankrupt you are.

What is moral about trying to take away our votes because you lost an election?

Excuses excuses.

Excuses excuses.
They're not excuses, they're accurate descriptions of the lawsuits. Accepting these lawsuits as legitimate would have severe consequences for the legal system. These rules are in a place for a reason. To protect people from abusing a very powerful system.

I don't run and hide from anyone. I have many interests unlike you. You are consumed by partisan politics which is something I find unappealing. You are just old and enmeshed in your ideology.
Of course you do. I can ask a straightforward question and you run and hide from providing an answer.

I have given you many direct answers. I get the feeling you are infatuated with me.
You are often vague and cryptic. You avoid making clear definitive statements because if take a stance, you might have to defend it.

When you do take a stance, you won't defend it when challenged.

No one knows. The reality is that it's just a meme someone made. For all anyone knows, whoever made it simply put the signature from a voter's registration card next to someone else's signature on an envelope; and then merely made the claim both signatures were from the same person.

Remember also it is a meme of signatures dated 2020 that is being used as proof of fraud in 2022

They're not excuses, they're accurate descriptions of the lawsuits. Accepting these lawsuits as legitimate would have severe consequences for the legal system. These rules are in a place for a reason. To protect people from abusing a very powerful system.
It sure as Hell is not working. The people in power are abusing the system daily. And that abuse is supported by Americans who think it is patriotic to hate Americans. You are just another self hating moron who has completely forgot what this country is about.

It sure as Hell is not working. The people in power are abusing the system daily. And that abuse is supported by Americans who think it is patriotic to hate Americans. You are just another self hating moron who has completely forgot what this country is about.

And all you do about it is whine on an internet forum.

What a coward you are.

You are often vague and cryptic. You avoid making clear definitive statements because if take a stance, you might have to defend it.

When you do take a stance, you won't defend it when challenged.
Why are you hitting on me? I am quite younger than you but you seem smitten with me. I won't judge you as a person but we do disagree quite often on politics. Is there another reason why you keep responding to me?

The abuse comes from Republicans who file lawsuits to take away the votes of citizens based on unsupported theories and vague accusations.

Why are you hitting on me? I am quite younger than you but you seem smitten with me. I won't judge you as a person but we do disagree quite often on politics. Is there another reason why you keep responding to me?
This is not the kind of post that comes from someone who has the type of intellect you claim.

Forum List

Back