Kari Lake: America will 'turn into a Venezuela' unless a judge installs me as governor

How is this thread even still a thing? Msnbc posted a misleading headline, they even put her actual quote in their article, which is not what they said she said

th

02TRUMPMEDIA-01-superJumbo.jpg

bidenyells-1-1200x1200-cropped.jpg

512fe294eab8eaf45f00000c

dn28380-1_1200.gif

~S~

I was wondering why the US economy was kicking ass 6 months after Trump became POTUS.
You are simply coming across as a retarded slum bum.
The economy never kicked ass under Trump. The GDP never got over 3% when Trump said it would reach a 5% GDP with the huge tax giveaway to corporations and the richest. I'm afraid you are living in a make believe world.... the stock market is NOT the economy.

The economy never kicked ass under Trump. The GDP never got over 3% when Trump said it would reach a 5% GDP with the huge tax giveaway to corporations and the richest. I'm afraid you are living in a make believe world.... the stock market is NOT the economy.
who's economy ?

~S~

Lowest Black unemployment in history.
What does GDP have to do with everybody?
Under GW, 99.9% of the US was underemployed but Wall Street was enjoying record GDP.
Seriously...get an education before you post rolled up garbage.

Your first statement is not correct, the cotus says that the government cannot establish a religion, it doesn't say anything about promoting or encouraging a religion. Those things are technically not against the cotus, just as long as they don't establish a national religion.
The only limitation towards promoting or encouraging religion is that taxpayer funds cant be used to do that.

Because you're a coward and a moron.

The Disagree button was probably created especially for people like you - who possess extremely limited intelligence.

No, you post the same ignorant crap ad nauseum.

Your posts don't warrant a reasoned response because YOU aren't reasonable.

Forum List

Back