Kari Lake Attorneys File Blistering Response to Maricopa County Filing

Here we go again. If they don't their way, they'll start murdering people.

They know their media is lying to them now, but they just can't stop trying to scare people. Like middle school.

Okay, Rambo. Shoot 'em up.

EXACTLY, about time to stop talking and take action soyboyz!
MAGA

Yup….. exactly
Same way that trump needs to be indicted for all his crimes and cheating

Works both ways.
368B307A-F7F1-498B-A788-2964F86DFE90.jpeg

But you want to be certain there was no cheating….right?
I am satisfied and that is out there, not here. I am not a constituent nor a party person, so don't really care.

You can see the Prog moron who is now governor is a product of woke equity. She is dangerous to civilization as most extreme Prog women of equity are.
If dangerous, only dangerous to that state and won't affect me.

So by that standard, we can justify most any crime with evasion and delays, until said time goes by to where we say, "Oh Hell, this is old, we should just forget it and move on?"

Yet the Left continue to hound and pursue Trump on allegations that even if proven true, and none or few ever are, most are several years old now while some of them are more than 20 years old!
On the crime side, it is statute of limitation. On the political side, most people move on, after being settled at the polls, the recounts and intitial court cases, especially if it is a state 1300 miles away.

So you don't give a fuck about the law or fair and honest elections
Sounds by the recounts and the initial court cases, it was fair and honest enough. Not being a partisan or from that state, it does not concern me.

How many times has Trump been found guilty of fraud? Stealing through fraud is no different than robbing the local 7-11. Sadly we allow the rich to get by committing fraud with a slap on the wrist.
In other words Trump has never been convicted.

In other words Trump has never been convicted.

He has been found guilty of committing fraud many times.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/06/politics/trump-organization-fraud-trial-verdict/index.html

Trump settles fraud case against Trump University for $25M

He has been found guilty of committing fraud many times.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/06/politics/trump-organization-fraud-trial-verdict/index.html

Trump settles fraud case against Trump University for $25M

---Trump Organization found guilty---
Not Trump, but somebody in his organization.

---Trump Organization found guilty---
Not Trump, but somebody in his organization.

NEW YORK – New York Attorney General Letitia James today released the following statement after Donald J. Trump was forced to pay more than $2 million in court-ordered damages to eight different charities for illegally misusing charitable funds at the Trump Foundation for political purposes:

How many times does a guy have to do this before you realize he is a fraud?

Donald J Trump misused those funds.

Forum List

Back