Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

If roles were reversed the dems would be screaming bloody murder....
The problem is that I think the democrats are smart enough to realize that the sort of effort required to cast ~20,000 fake ballots in Maricopa County and get away with it is enormous and therefore exceedingly unlikely and exceedingly unlikely to NOT get caught if attempted. Obviously, Trump's fantasy about a national fraud is just that: fantasy. Now you MAGA whackjobs did your best to put your fellow whackjobs into Secretary of State or similar positions across the country so that YOU could steal elections. Fortunately, like almost everything you whackjobs attempt, it failed. Outsmarted by simple democracy.

Yup, the judge basically set up a set of requirements that were impossible to meet without access to Hobbs email, and text accounts
Judges don't want their houses burnt to the ground.
Lake is appealing the verdict just as Hobbs would if Hobbs lost.

I did look it up. Not seeing a solid argument. If you think there is one the state it otherwise what are you doing on a discussion board ?
Tell me what you read because what happened was either overt incompetence or sabotage.

Tell me what you read because what happened was either overt incompetence or sabotage.
I read this amongst other reports…

And they did. 20 inch ballots copied on 19 inch proves intent. Dumbass. Add to that NO CHAIN OF CUSTODY ON THOSE FRAUDULENT BALLOTS.

You really are not good at this, are you.
You serious Clark? All you have to do on a printer to adjust the print size is click menu print options and select a scale. It’s that easy. Anyone could do it. There was no chain of custody issues.

Ahhhhh, look at the cute little leftist calling for violence.

That's you Infants shtick.

Not ours.

You want violence, just go to any Democrat run city and knock yourself out.
Nope asking for you to prove your statement. If you're going to be a badass, then prove it.

For the sane, I'll summarize the nothing, outdated video linked above. An hour of dead air + 15 minutes where plaintiff demands exorbitant time be reserved for a "trial" while the judge continues offering only a "hearing" due to legal, fixed, smooth transition time constraints. The defendants (county officials) simply agree to everything (except that of course). At the very end, the judge alone uses the phrase "chain of custody" exactly once in reference to an alleged single thumb drive needing to be secured. That was apparently enough to inspire this "Hawk" goober to post it, lie about it, and waste everyone's time.
Swing and miss

Forum List

Back