Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

The conservative ruling judge in this case had earlier worked for the Phoenix police department and was appointed by a conservative Governor in 2010, who moreover campaigned for Trump in 2016 and appointed 36 of 38 superior judges from her own Republican Party.

Fortunately, the Arizona judicial system, though increasingly threatened by extreme political partisanship, nevertheless has a fairly good reputation for ruling independently according to the law when obvious political grifters like Lake, or even leading state politicians, try to twist the law and ignore the bounds of reason in their personal and party interests.

The conservative ruling judge in this case had earlier worked for the Phoenix police department and was appointed by a conservative Governor in 2010, who moreover campaigned for Trump in 2016 and appointed 36 of 38 superior judges from her own Republican Party.

Fortunately, the Arizona judicial system, though increasingly threatened by extreme political partisanship, nevertheless has a fairly good reputation for ruling independently according to the law when obvious political grifters like Lake, or even leading state politicians, try to twist the law and ignore the bounds of reason in their personal and party interests.
All the talking points of a good cultist. But one, laws were violated

Chicken shit if things are that busy why in the fuck are you posting?
Because I feel like it. Why do you care? I’m reading and posting on my phone. Don’t want to play audio or watch videos. So what? Don’t need videos to make a point

Because I feel like it. Why do you care? I’m reading and posting on my phone. Don’t want to play audio or watch videos. So what? Don’t need videos to make a point
No you're just to chicken shit to face the truth

zgkzkaw8oy7a1.jpg

Oh, come now, dudmuck. She's Arizona's beautiful Governor, and she is telling the beautiful truth, isn't she. :) :thup:

kari-lake-800x500-1.jpg

And she is an Olympic Gold Medalist WINNER!!!
OIP.f5kTu9D8OMh2OZui5SVQDAHaE8

What a fabulous person she is! And you knew that also, didn't ya.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:
4. Only allowed the plantiff five hours total to present their case, which prevented them from putting the corrupt, sputtering, nincompoop Kate Hobbs on the stand.
Yep leftist politics can be strange. The truth is, America was lifted up the day she won her Olympics Gold Medal. She would never do anything but bring Arizona great honor.
What a loss a judge who should have recused underhandedly gave the Grand Canyon State that Arizona could lose. She is the shining example of what a good American governor should be and would be.

Nope you wanted to know what the video was about but to much going on around you, but here you are posting.
No I really didn’t care at all about the video. I said I haven’t seen an argument showing damages to Lake and independent replies with that video but failed to state an argument… try and keep up better

No I really didn’t care at all about the video. I said I haven’t seen an argument showing damages to Lake and independent replies with that video but failed to state an argument… try and keep up better
I posted that you should check out the guys VIDEOS.
The polls had the wrong size ballots and the machines rejected them and they promised they would count the ballot later by hand.
We don't know if they counted the ballots.
At least I'm the only one here who actually followed the entire story and not just the headlines.

I posted that you should check out the guys VIDEOS.
The polls had the wrong size ballots and the machines rejected them and they promised they would count the ballot later by hand.
We don't know if they counted the ballots.
At least I'm the only one here who actually followed the entire story and not just the headlines.
I’ve address that a while ago and yes those ballots are put aside and then counted later. So yes we do know that they are counted. This also does not show damages to Lake or any concerted effort to defraud the election in favor of one candidate over another

Well you cared enough to post this asking about it.
Can’t do videos right now. Too much noise in the house. What point are you trying to make

I’ve address that a while ago and yes those ballots are put aside and then counted later. So yes we do know that they are counted. This also does not show damages to Lake or any concerted effort to defraud the election in favor of one candidate over another
We don't know if they were counted.
Other States had way more to count and did it in 1 day.
I have to conclude that Arizonians are mentally handicapped or the laziest people on earth.

Forum List

Back