Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

Judges don't want their houses burnt to the ground.
Lake is appealing the verdict just as Hobbs would if Hobbs lost.
Are you saying MAGAs would commit arson? So many threads, so many fat asses pretending they are somebody.

Yeah.....I'm sure. You people always have some sort of excuse.
The fact is....they weren't allowed to prove their case thanks to the narrow guidelines the judge laid out during this trial.
Arizona election law also dictates the resolve from suits has to be completed before January 2 swearing in.
Duh, if they were printed off-site Hobbs couldn't ensure that only Republican districts were impacted.

Who provided the stock, the printer, and the voting machines?

Katie Hobbs

Who benefited from disenfranchising Republican voters?

Katie Hobbs

Quite the coincidence.
Liar liar pants on fire!

My, how convenient.

The trick is stopping the cheaters from doing it before the election....not after.
We ALL want that Mud. and after an election as well..... Not some liar candidate like trump, or Lake,claiming fraud, when there was never proof of such....defaming our elections, defaming our Nation, defaming all Democrats..... Just for what? To diminish our country on the National and Global Stage to sooth the egos of narcissists, and downright wanna be thieves?

Why do you hate your own Country so much, to put us through this bull shit of lies and deceit about fraud and stealing elections? When you and I and every person with eyes to see and reason, knows Trump legitimately lost, and Lake legitimately lost, they both were simply losers of their races. Admit such, congratulate the winner, then move on, and try again!

Last edited:
We ALL want that Mud. and after an election as well..... Not some liar candidate like trump, or Lake,claiming fraud, when there was never proof of such....defaming our elections, defaming our Nation, defaming all Democrats..... Just for what? To diminish our country on the National and Global Stage to sooth the egos of narcissists, and downright wanna be thieves?

Why do you hate your own Country so much, to put us through this bull shit of lies and deceit about fraud and stealing elections? When you and I and every person with eyes to see and reason, knows Trump legitimately lost, and Lake legitimately lost, they both were simply losers of their races. Admit such, congratulate the winner, then move on, and try again!
Yep....some liar candidate like Hillary claiming Trump cheated and we find out years later that the entire Russian Collusion investigation by the FBI was a total fabrication.

So why do you hate your own country so much???????????????????????????????????????

Oh, come now, dudmuck. She's Arizona's beautiful Governor, and she is telling the beautiful truth, isn't she. :) :thup:

kari-lake-800x500-1.jpg

And she is an Olympic Gold Medalist WINNER!!!
OIP.f5kTu9D8OMh2OZui5SVQDAHaE8

What a fabulous person she is! And you knew that also, didn't ya.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

The truth is, America was lifted up the day she won her Olympics Gold Medal. She would never do anything but bring Arizona great honor.

Can you link to Kari Lake winning an Olympic gold medal, such as what year and what event?

Thanks

Yes, lyin' nazi, you are batshit insane; making claims you can't prove exist in reality.

Dumbass Nazi.

They were proven in court.

That a judge did what I said he would do from the start and ruled that they didn't alter the election in no way changes the fact that Katie Hobbs tampered with the election by providing the wrong ballots in Republican districts for the purpose of disenfranchising voters.

Oh, come now, dudmuck. She's Arizona's beautiful Governor, and she is telling the beautiful truth, isn't she. :) :thup:

kari-lake-800x500-1.jpg

And she is an Olympic Gold Medalist WINNER!!!
OIP.f5kTu9D8OMh2OZui5SVQDAHaE8

What a fabulous person she is! And you knew that also, didn't ya.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

That picture is MyKayla Skinner

Perfect! Well your judge ruled against her.

Now do the respectable thing and admit you’ve been duped by propaganda and have been spreading lies.

Merry Christmas

The judge ruled precisely as I predicted.

Forum List

Back