Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

I cannot prove the Arizona has been taken over by the Pod People either. But I don't have to. It's incumbent on the plaintiff to prove their case. They failed to submit evidence that anyone was disenfranchised.
I'm sure they could show at least one person disenfranchised. But they are also limited to under 1,300 disenfranchised by their evidence. Which as noted is significantly less than the 17,000 they would need to upset the election results.

Yep....some liar candidate like Hillary claiming Trump cheated and we find out years later that the entire Russian Collusion investigation by the FBI was a total fabrication.

So why do you hate your own country so much???????????????????????????????????????

Our country is the U.S. You apparently support Russia.

That could be due to the fact that the print and web media was not reporting the details and you're stuck in headline mode.
oh I promise there’s more details out there I’m print than in your video which I’ve seen by now and as I thought it’s not showing how Lake was targeted and damaged

oh I promise there’s more details out there I’m print than in your video which I’ve seen by now and as I thought it’s not showing how Lake was targeted and damaged
Until 20 years from now when someone discovers the text message.

How about we just stick to what’s currently been discovered. How’s that sound?
I'd love for you to post that when LibTards post 100 crimes that Trump committed that he didn't commit.

Perhaps we can discuss all the murderers in Blue Cities that are walking around free?
You see how that works?

The fact is that

I'd love for you to post that when LibTards post 100 crimes that Trump committed that he didn't commit.

Perhaps we can discuss all the murderers in Blue Cities that are walking around free?
You see how that works?

The fact is that
No prob. Next time you’re in a discussion and that happens call me in and I’ll back you up… but for this discussion me engaging with the left is irrelevant

No prob. Next time you’re in a discussion and that happens call me in and I’ll back you up… but for this discussion me engaging with the left is irrelevant
Who delivered the wrong size paper?
Whoever did should be banned from poll sites for life.

I proved it you claimed you had guests and it was to nosy and couldn't watch the video but yet you continued to post then you claimed you didn't care about the video. So one was a lie.

Who delivered the wrong size paper?
Whoever did should be banned from poll sites for life.
Ok, fire the delivery guy. Fine. Don’t see what that has to do with anything we have been talking about. Did you mean to send that post to me?

Ok, fire the delivery guy. Fine. Don’t see what that has to do with anything we have been talking about. Did you mean to send that post to me?
Yes. Who gave the guy or gal the wrong size paper?
That's a lot of boxes of wrong size paper.
It could be that everyone involved with the Democratic party in Arizona is an idiot and should be banned from ever being involved again.
It could be a scam of monumental proportions.

I proved it you claimed you had guests and it was to nosy and couldn't watch the video but yet you continued to post then you claimed you didn't care about the video. So one was a lie.
That’s not even close to showing a lie. I asked independent a question, instead of answering he posted a video. I told him I didn’t want to watch videos, I was reading and texting back. Just wanted to hear what his argument was. Then you jumped on calling me a liar. Fun stuff huh?!

That’s not even close to showing a lie. I asked independent a question, instead of answering he posted a video. I told him I didn’t want to watch videos, I was reading and texting back. Just wanted to hear what his argument was. Then you jumped on calling me a liar. Fun stuff huh?!
You either lie about the party because you wanted to know about the video. Or you lied about wanting to know about the video

Forum List

Back