Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

That’s not even close to showing a lie. I asked independent a question, instead of answering he posted a video. I told him I didn’t want to watch videos, I was reading and texting back. Just wanted to hear what his argument was. Then you jumped on calling me a liar. Fun stuff huh?!
If you have seen anything in print, provide a Link.

You either lie about the party because you wanted to know about the video. Or you lied about wanting to know about the video
Wow, is this really the stuff you care about?! I think somebody needs to get a life. It was Christmas Day, we were watching football and watching the kids play. I didn’t want to watch a video on my phone. I didn’t lie about anything. I never claimed to care about the video. I wanted to know the point or argument the person I was speaking with was trying to make. I wanted him to just state it instead of going on a wild goose chase through a video. Is that so hard to understand?

Wow, is this really the stuff you care about?! I think somebody needs to get a life. It was Christmas Day, we were watching football and watching the kids play. I didn’t want to watch a video on my phone. I didn’t lie about anything. I never claimed to care about the video. I wanted to know the point or argument the person I was speaking with was trying to make. I wanted him to just state it instead of going on a wild goose chase through a video. Is that so hard to understand?
You were given the Link way before Christmas and it's not like you're not here most of the day.

If you have seen anything in print, provide a Link.
I did provide a link. You said it don’t have details. Here’s another one of you want. It has more details including the judges full ruling… What are you looking for?

I did provide a link. You said it don’t have details. Here’s another one of you want. It has more details including the judges full ruling… What are you looking for?

I read the Link and it was missing details and I told you that when you first sent me the Link.

You were given the Link way before Christmas and it's not like you're not here most of the day.
You’re right it was Christmas Eve. Scene was the same. Had a 2 and 3 year old riding a toy bus entertaining me at the time you sent that video. The days blur.

Did you see the new link? Does that have all the details?
Even if it has all the details, it's after the trial.
The judge is an idiot for not bringing up thousands of boxes of wrong size paper.
For that alone I would declare a new election.

She was not entitled to a recount. It was her job to prove her claims. Obviously, she couldn't.
Because the judge is an idiot.
No way anybody orders a plethora of boxes of wrong size paper for an election.

Then why did she go to court with that claim if she didn't have any such emails, texts or recordings?
Because who thought the judge would think that ordering 1,000s of boxes of the wrong size paper would set off an alarm.
Everybody involved should be banned forever from being involved.

Yes. Who gave the guy or gal the wrong size paper?
That's a lot of boxes of wrong size paper.
It could be that everyone involved with the Democratic party in Arizona is an idiot and should be banned from ever being involved again.
It could be a scam of monumental proportions.

LOL

You can't even get that right. The ballots were the right size.

Even if it has all the details, it's after the trial.
The judge is an idiot for not bringing up thousands of boxes of wrong size paper.
For that alone I would declare a new election.

Si ce the paper was not the wrong size, why should the judge have done that?

Because the judge is an idiot.
No way anybody orders a plethora of boxes of wrong size paper for an election.

LOL

The paper was not the wrong size.

face-palm-gif.278959

Liar liar liar.

Forum List

Back