Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

Geebus!

Katie Hobbs did not provide ballots.

In Maricopa county, ballots are printed individually, one voter at a time, at the voting spot they are at, this allows all voters in Maricopa, the ability to vote in any voting precinct, not just in their own voting precinct. Hobbs didn't print any ballots. Hobbs does not run the election in any county, the election supervisors for each county and each precinct do....

In Maricopa County the election head supervisor, Bill Gates, is a Republican.

Right, because someone else was Secretary of State and ran the election.

Oh, wait.....

No, they were copied from a ballot that was the wrong side and the progarm picked the up and rejected the ballots.

More than rejected. Hobbs using the wrong size ballots caused the machines to jam, delaying voting by up to 6 hours. This then was compounded by a refusal to extend the voting hours, disenfranchising thousands of Republican voters, just as Hobbs intended.

Right, because someone else was Secretary of State and ran the election.

Oh, wait.....
How many Sec of States have ran elections while running for re-election? Every one in history with exception of 1 or 2?! You’re making up conspiracies. It’s totally normal for sos to do their job while running for re-election. Your non commie judge that you loved so much found that nothing illegal happened and the election was handled appropriately. You’re now spreading lies if you continue with the stolen election crap.

How many Sec of States have ran elections while running for re-election? Every one in history with exception of 1 or 2?! You’re making up conspiracies. It’s totally normal for sos to do their job while running for re-election. Your non commie judge that you loved so much found that nothing illegal happened and the election was handled appropriately. You’re now spreading lies if you continue with the stolen election crap.
Hobbs does nothing; she has an IQ of 0.

No, they were copied from a ballot that was the wrong side and the progarm picked the up and rejected the ballots.
Nope. A technician in ONE of the locations trying to fix the printer issue, tried setting the printer on the Shrink to Fit, setting....for about 1 hour I believe I read, which the Shrink to Fit paper size setting shrunk it to the 19", no one put in 19", and this happened after the printer issues began, as mentioned, to see if that setting would fix or help the situation.

Link to where she says every ballot in every box was counted in front of her or one of her campaign volunteers.
She has interviews on YouTube where she says the ballots were supposedly carried off somewhere to be counted.
Yes, I don't you don't watch interviews on YouTube.
It wasn't from any interview. It wasn't from Lake. It was from the cross examination of her witness that took place during the trial. I watched all that the plaintiff tossed out there on day 1 and into day 2 until they rested their case.

It wasn't from any interview. It wasn't from Lake. It was from the cross examination of her witness that took place during the trial. I watched all that the plaintiff tossed out there on day 1 and into day 2 until they rested their case.
I guess that witness should be facing justice at any moment.

Lawyers should be the first punished for bringing lawsuits that never met Arizona law, in the first place, they should be punished for mere frivolous conjecture with never having the means or evidence to meet the standard of Arizona, legislated, election law involved in over turning an election.

Something doesn't smell right. People should not be punished for trying to stamp out voter fraud.

Wait. First of all, I have already lost all confidence in our elections. But how can a judge award a "penalty" to defendants when Lake's team were never proven wrong? The defendants have demonstrated no "loss." All that has happened here is that the judge threw up so many restrictions and limitations on type of case, quality of case, and duration of case that Lake's team failed at proving they were right, as the judge intended.

He set up conditions where the only choice was failure, then took the proof they offered and ruled it inadequate to convince HIM. That doesn't mean that Lake was WRONG, only that they failed to meet the conditions HE set to prove they were right under conditions INTENDED for them to fail! And they did!

Lawyers should be the first punished for bringing lawsuits that never met Arizona law, in the first place, they should be punished for mere frivolous conjecture with never having the means or evidence to meet the standard of Arizona, legislated, election law involved in over turning an election.

What about punishing Katie Hobbs for running an illegal election that violated Arizona law in the first place?

Oh wait. Look who I'm asking. :smoke:

They were given 2 business days to present a sophisticated election theft case. Why the time limit? They didn't even have time to call the chubby karen to the stand. WTF?

It was a soviet show trial so the marxists could say "well fuck, you had your chance".

Hey new House.... get your head out of your ass and spend a couple months on this. No time limit. Hose these mother fuckers down.

Forum List

Back