Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

They were given 2 business days to present a sophisticated election theft case. Why the time limit? They didn't even have time to call the chubby karen to the stand. WTF?

It was a soviet show trial so the marxists could say "well fuck, you had your chance".

Hey new House.... get your head out of your ass and spend a couple months on this. No time limit. Hose these mother fuckers down.
The Loser's Lament. 🤣

Punish them so no other lawyers will be willing to take a case that is contrary to the globalist agenda and would interfere with the country's march toward the New "Democratic" World Order:

Biden:
As one of — as one of the top military people said to me in a secure meeting the other day, 60 — 60 million people died between 1900 and 1946. And since then, we’ve established a liberal world order, and that hadn’t happened in a long while. A lot of people dying, but nowhere near the chaos.
And now is a time when things are shifting. We’re going to — there’s going to be a new world order out there, and we’ve got to lead it. And we’ve got to unite the rest of the free world in doing it.

In order for there to be a new world order (and there is), we have to be brought under control. We will definitely NOT be a leader. Just the opposite. We are to be depleted of money and resources.

Wait. First of all, I have already lost all confidence in our elections. But how can a judge award a "penalty" to defendants when Lake's team were never proven wrong? The defendants have demonstrated no "loss." All that has happened here is that the judge threw up so many restrictions and limitations on type of case, quality of case, and duration of case that Lake's team failed at proving they were right, as the judge intended.

He set up conditions where the only choice was failure, then took the proof they offered and ruled it inadequate to convince HIM. That doesn't mean that Lake was WRONG, only that they failed to meet the conditions HE set to prove they were right under conditions INTENDED for them to fail! And they did!
Don’t be stupid. They could have presented anything they wanted to demonstrate there was fraud. They proved nothing. The bar was to prove there was intent to defraud and it made a difference. They didn’t prove anyone did anything wrong nor that any votes were not counted correctly. None. Zero. Put that in you head.

This should be fun to watch....

I must be living in a parallel universe. Democrats burnt down cities in 2020. But made-up imaginary accusations about Trump and feed into costly billion $ january 6th investigations. investigating a three-hour event. Same assholes that rejected Trumps vaccine then flip flopped and made it mandatory months later. Did I miss something?

Forum List

Back