Kari Lake thanks Liz Cheney for attack ad: 'Best fundraiser yet'

Kari Lake says thank you to Liz Cheney for the attack ad in Arizona--- and that it will be one of the best fundraisers yet.

Kari Lake says thank you to Liz Cheney for the attack ad in Arizona--- and that it will be one of the best fundraisers yet.

Completely predictable. One has to wonder if Cheney just puts these ads out for her own brand reputation and/or trying to win favour/benefit with any potential future Dems in power. She is clearly not popular with GOP voters anymore.

So we're no longer in a constitutional republic or representative democracy or anything like that which we were led to believe ?

Is that what you're saying?
No, that’s not even close to what I was saying. How did you draw that conclusion?

No, that’s not even close to what I was saying. How did you draw that conclusion?
Your generalization of how political candidates make their money basically says that the whole system is 100 % corrupt and there's nothing we can do about it short of taking to the streets

Your generalization of how political candidates make their money basically says that the whole system is 100 % corrupt and there's nothing we can do about it short of taking to the streets
My generalization is exactly that, a generalization which wouldn’t be saying 100% of anything is corrupt. I certainly wouldn’t imply taking to the streets like barbarians. If you are then you need to grow up

My generalization is exactly that, a generalization which wouldn’t be saying 100% of anything is corrupt. I certainly wouldn’t imply taking to the streets like barbarians. If you are then you need to grow up
the retarded man in the White House who stole the election in 2020 has brought us to that reality

It's all about Trump. Cheney and Bushes lost their party to Trump. That's it.

Yet, that's what BLM and antifa did in 2020 and Democrats cheered them on.

Forum List

Back