Kari Lake thanks Liz Cheney for attack ad: 'Best fundraiser yet'

Too bad Lake will have to govern with the stink of Trump's ass all over her face.

Seems Trump is living rent free in you commies heads. You idiots bring him up in almost every thread.

Cheney is attacking Lake for being too extreme
Not really. The ad makes mention of the fact Lake is a crazed election denier. Someone (my words) detached from reality. A person living in a fantasy world. A delusional crank. A hysteric. Someone exhibiting signs of mental illness.

"You have a candidate for governor, Kari Lake, you have a candidate for secretary of state, Mark Finchem, both of whom have said that they will only honor the results of an election if they agree with it,” Cheney said in the ad.

"And if you care about the survival of our Republic, we cannot give people power who will not honor elections. We must have elected officials who honor that responsibility."

Fauci "suggested" it but Trump was POTUS. I didn't know Trump took orders from Fauci.
Fauci gets paid more than the President. Isn't Fauci supposed to be the expert? If not, what the hell is his job?

When did Kari Lake say Trump won the election?
Lake, Finchem and Abraham Hamadeh, the attorney general nominee, are running for offices that play a central role in administering or certifying elections and earned Trump’s support by spreading falsehoods about the 2020 election.

“When you have stolen, corrupt elections, you have serious consequences, even deadly consequences,” Lake said in June while she was competing in the GOP primary. “And unfortunately, we had a stolen election, and we actually have an illegitimate president sitting in the White House.”

Fauci gets paid more than the President. Isn't Fauci supposed to be the expert? If not, what the hell is his job?
Go find yourself another scapegoat for Trump's deranged handling of Covid. That's one of the reasons he got his ass beat so I can see why you Trump asseaters need a whipping boy in Fauci.

Go find yourself another scapegoat for Trump's deranged handling of Covid. That's one of the reasons he got his ass beat so I can see why you Trump asseaters need a whipping boy in Fauci.
Damn right. Fauci gets paid more than the President because he's supposed to be the guy with the expert advice. People like you who won't hold people responsible are the problem. The least you could do is blame both of them.

Forum List

Back