Kari Lake warns repubs candidates who will not say she was cheated in governor's race.

Republicans can put a check on Democrats by not coming across as conspiracy theorist retards.
Donald Trump's claim that the election was stolen is a baseless conspiracy theory. Kari Lake's claim that her election was stolen is a baseless conspiracy theory. You guys need to cut ties with these idiots.
You have Americans confused with the Republican establishment.

Republicans can put a check on Democrats by not coming across as conspiracy theorist retards.
First of all, they don’t. Second of all, how they come across wouldn’t put any check on the imbecility of the Democrap parody anyway.
Donald Trump's claim that the election was stolen is a baseless conspiracy theory.
Not entirely. I happen to disagree with the claim that the election was stolen. But that’s not the same as denying that efforts to steal it took place.
Kari Lake's claim that her election was stolen is a baseless conspiracy theory.
No. It’s not baseless. It has some compelling evidence to support it. This again doesn’t mean that it was actually stolen. But there is clear evidence of chicanery.
You guys need to cut ties with these idiots.
Or, and hear me out, maybe we should all agree to severely curtail the ability of anyone to engage if election fraud.

Reject.jpg

First of all, they don’t. Second of all, how they come across wouldn’t put any check on the imbecility of the Democrap parody anyway.
Actually, they do. They can put a check on the Democratic Party by looking like a sensible alternative. Instead, you're the party of idiots like Trump and Lake.

Not entirely. I happen to disagree with the claim that the election was stolen.
And how many of your fellow conservatives believe it was? Far, far too many. This is what your party has become - a bunch of sore loser conspiracy theorist crybabies.
No. It’s not baseless. It has some compelling evidence to support it.
Prove your bullshit in court or shut the fuck up about it. You guys look like a bunch of tinfoil-hat-wearing retards to me.

Or, and hear me out, maybe we should all agree to severely curtail the ability of anyone to engage if election fraud.
Fine with me if this was an actual serious discussion, but it isn't. 99% of the time I read this, what it actually translates to is "THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN! WE NEED TO MAKE SURE DEMOCRATS DONT STEAL THE NEXT ELECTION TOO!!!" So I don't take this too seriously. First prove that it even is a severe issue, then we can talk.

Forum List

Back