Kari Lake warns repubs candidates who will not say she was cheated in governor's race.

Exactly how many times need I tell you this was already reviewed and adjudicated in a court of law where chain-of-custody was proven, until you understand?

Just throw out a number so I have an idea of how many times I'm going to need to cut and paste this for you.
Actual Ballots transferred & received not some piece of paper saying "We think were pretty close" that some deep state lazy corrupt judge like Thompson says is close enough.

Its' all still hanging out there. Three years since 2020, almost no envelopes looked at. 2022? still some hope.

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich released a report in April 2022 where he agreed, “the early ballot affidavit signature verification system in Arizona, and particularly when applied to Maricopa County, may be insufficient to guard against abuse.” The Attorney General also stated that “[r]equiring a match between the signature on the ballot affidavit and the signature on file with the State is currently the most important election integrity measure when it comes to early ballots.” Ballot signatures are the only way of proving that a mail-in ballot was cast by a real voter.
Coupled with the hundreds of thousands of ballots allegedly missing chain of custody documentation, there is no way of knowing how many ballots were inserted into the system and accepted with fraudulent signatures.
The Gateway Pundit later reported on an investigation and presentation in the Arizona Senate Elections Committee, which estimated that nearly 300,000 ballots in 2022 would fail signature verification standards.

KARI LAKE TRIAL: HUGE! 48 of 113 Ballots Reviewed During Kari Lake Challenge Were 19-Inch Ballots on 20-Inch Paper — THAT JAMMED THE MACHINES ON ELECTION DAY

HUGE: AZ Supreme Court Rules In Favor of Kari Lake, Forces Lower Court to Look at Signature Verification Issues

This sure seems to be TarBaby topic....the more you struggle the more stuck you get; however, having said that, there are still some notable assertions that are begging for notice.

To wit:

Everyone knows Trump won in 2020 and that Lake was defrauded.
No matter what a court finds the majority of people believe Trump and Lake were defrauded.

Well, no, I don't think so.
To name two ---me and my avatar..... we don't know that.

And then, tho I cannot prove it...but I would confidently conjecture that the 81,284,000 voters for Biden (versus the 7 million less for Trump)....well, they don't think that Trump (or Lake were defrauded). IMHO
;)
-----------------------------------------------------------

GOOGLE had to add an extra Tera-Watt data center to run 24-7 algorithms hiding Election Fraud information from 2020 & 2022.

You know, gentle readers.....it is Alex Jones QAnon nutjobbery like the above that keeps bringing me back to this goat-ropin'.
I love this bar!

Actual Ballots transferred & received not some piece of paper saying "We think were pretty close" that some deep state lazy corrupt judge like Thompson says is close enough.

You cited Olsen's complaint. His complaint was there were 25K mysterious ballots with no chain of custody to show where they came from. At least try to understand what you're arguing.

Again, exactly how many times need I tell you this was already reviewed and adjudicated in a court of law where chain-of-custody was proven, until you understand?

Just throw out a number so I have an idea of how many times I'm going to need to cut and paste this for you.

If you have nothing to hide........open up the Envelope scans to compare to registered voter signatures. simple. If its' clean....but everyone knows it isn't Maybe 20% fraud.

0.2 * 1.9million = 380 bogus ballots. Not a true vote. Many names were voted late, more than once. They are caught and they know it. They could not have BOSS-HOGG lose because then 2020 might be opened up.//

Its' all still hanging out there. Three years since 2020, almost no envelopes looked at. 2022? still some hope.

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich released a report in April 2022 where he agreed, “the early ballot affidavit signature verification system in Arizona, and particularly when applied to Maricopa County, may be insufficient to guard against abuse.” The Attorney General also stated that “[r]equiring a match between the signature on the ballot affidavit and the signature on file with the State is currently the most important election integrity measure when it comes to early ballots.” Ballot signatures are the only way of proving that a mail-in ballot was cast by a real voter.
Coupled with the hundreds of thousands of ballots allegedly missing chain of custody documentation, there is no way of knowing how many ballots were inserted into the system and accepted with fraudulent signatures.
The Gateway Pundit later reported on an investigation and presentation in the Arizona Senate Elections Committee, which estimated that nearly 300,000 ballots in 2022 would fail signature verification standards.

KARI LAKE TRIAL: HUGE! 48 of 113 Ballots Reviewed During Kari Lake Challenge Were 19-Inch Ballots on 20-Inch Paper — THAT JAMMED THE MACHINES ON ELECTION DAY

HUGE: AZ Supreme Court Rules In Favor of Kari Lake, Forces Lower Court to Look at Signature Verification Issues

And you're still lying about missing chain of custody receipts???

Again, Kari Lake's own star witness testified under oath, under penalty of perjury if lying, that she saw the images of the delivery receipts. There were no gaps in the chain of custody.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to keep lying.

No way that chubby fuck-mutt won.... too goddamn ugly! :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

View attachment 774222

Well it if there’s no way that “chubby fat fucks” win elections, Trump has no hope of ever winning an election.

Trump thinks that not buttoning his jacket makes him look slimmer. It actually draws attention to how fat he is, especially around the middle.

If you have nothing to hide........open up the Envelope scans to compare to registered voter signatures. simple. If its' clean....but everyone knows it isn't Maybe 20% fraud.

0.2 * 1.9million = 380 bogus ballots. Not a true vote. Many names were voted late, more than once. They are caught and they know it. They could not have BOSS-HOGG lose because then 2020 might be opened up.//

Still, repeating the debunked lies of a “stolen election”.

There is nothing dumber or more gullible, than a Republican voter.

Forum List

Back