Kari Lake warns repubs candidates who will not say she was cheated in governor's race.

Printer setting were only one way 2022 was cheated. The biggest by far is Bad Ballots dumped into ZuckerBoxes and crammed thru the Envelope Signature Verification.

Arizona law requires the county recorder to show the origins of and chain-of-custody documents for every drop box ballot obtained. “On November 9th, the reported count is 25,000 ballots less, which is beyond the margin here, than on November 10th,” Olsen said. “So the day after the election, they put out what the count is and then magically 25,000 ballots appear on November 10th, and well, hey, that’s the race.”

That's not what you said, FruitLoops. You said, and I quote, the audit was "run by Dominion." It wasn't.

It's tragic that you have to lie to support your hallucinations. :itsok:
They seem to worry you. Why is that? You can lie forever. Everyone knows Trump won in 2020 and that Lake was defrauded. No matter what a court finds the majority of people believe Trump and Lake were defrauded. Something else you can never change.

And the votes were still counted. That's why the court ruled against Lake. An election isn't thrown out because of issues, it's thrown out IF those issues caused the wrong person to be declared the winner. Kari Lake FAILED in court to prove the printer issues changed the outcome of the election.

She lost on election day and she's lost in court, like Trump, EVERY single time.

:dance:
It looks like she may have another chance. She should prevail if there is justice. I cannot guarantee that because of our very corrupt court system.

Printer setting were only one way 2022 was cheated. The biggest by far is Bad Ballots dumped into ZuckerBoxes and crammed thru the Envelope Signature Verification.

Arizona law requires the county recorder to show the origins of and chain-of-custody documents for every drop box ballot obtained. “On November 9th, the reported count is 25,000 ballots less, which is beyond the margin here, than on November 10th,” Olsen said. “So the day after the election, they put out what the count is and then magically 25,000 ballots appear on November 10th, and well, hey, that’s the race.”

Debunked.

You're behind the times. Lake already brought this into court -- and in court her own star witness testified she did in fact see images of the delivery receipts, so there was no gap in the chain-of-custody. Hence, the reason Lake lost that one too.

They seem to worry you. Why is that? You can lie forever. Everyone knows Trump won in 2020 and that Lake was defrauded. No matter what a court finds the majority of people believe Trump and Lake were defrauded. Something else you can never change.

Why would I be worried, FruitLoops? The candidates I wanted to win, won. The lawsuits I wanted them to lose, they lost. The claims of fraud they made I wanted to be debunked, were debunked. As far as I can tell, I'm batting 1.000 whereas you're still at a red light, waiting to pull into the parking lot of the ball park.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Problems with the county’s printers on Election Day caused some voters to place their ballots in a secure ballot box known as “Door 3” so they could be tabulated separately. LOL!

GOOGLE had to add an extra Tera-Watt data center to run 24-7 algorithms hiding Election Fraud information from 2020 & 2022.

Last edited:
It looks like she may have another chance. She should prevail if there is justice. I cannot guarantee that because of our very corrupt court system.

Translation of a quack: If Lake prevails, you believe and accept the results of a fair court; but if she doesn't, the court is corrupt and robbed her of a just decision.

Such a position is what separates you from normal people.

Problems with the county’s printers on Election Day caused some voters to place their ballots in a secure ballot box known as “Door 3” so they could be tabulated separately. LOL!

GOOGLE had to add an extra data Tera-Watt center to run 24-7 algorithms hiding Election Fraud information from 2020 & 2022.

:itsok:

1681242392175.png

Even if those failed Tabulators were people inserting all 4 ways before giving up....that is still ~60K ballots in a 10K race//

Why would I be worried, FruitLoops? The candidates I wanted to win, won. The lawsuits I wanted them to lose, they lost. The claims of fraud they made I wanted to be debunked, were debunked. As far as I can tell, I'm batting 1.000 whereas you're still at a red light, waiting to pull into the parking lot of the ball park.

:abgg2q.jpg:
The bat you have is squarely up your lying ass. Beat it troll. Your opinion is well known and it is based on lies not facts. What you say is debunked is no more than denied.

Translation of a quack: If Lake prevails, you believe and accept the results of a fair court; but if she doesn't, the court is corrupt and robbed her of a just decision.

Such a position is what separates you from normal people.
Normal people are not lying criminals like the people you support. Deal with it troll.

Sadly for you, the ballots rejected by the tabulators were still counted.

Allegedly. Nobody knows as Chain of custody was broken. No accounting of ballots issued to in person voters vs. actual tabulation exists.

Trust us they say.....put it in Box#3. how many? where did they go? does it match the scan logs at the tabulators? Show the numbers. you can't. you wouldn't. The same folks that allowed any mail-in ballot in 2020 to go thru no matter who or how it was signed or not. You have no idea how bad things actually were in 2020 or 2022. I do. I kept up on it.

Allegedly. Nobody knows as Chain of custody was broken. No accounting of ballots issued to in person voters vs. actual tabulation exists.

Trust us they say.....put it in Box#3. how many? where did they go? does it match the scan logs at the tabulators? Show the numbers. you can't. you wouldn't. The same folks that allowed any mail-in ballot in 2020 to go thru no matter who or how it was signed or not. You have no idea how bad things actually were in 2020 or 2022. I do. I kept up on it.

Nope, you're lying about chain of custody again being broken. Again, it was proven in court that it was not broken. As far as ballots issued, anyone who filled out a ballot, had it counted. As far as Box #3, that was merely a secured storage area underneath the tabulators, accessible via a slot where voters would insert their ballots if, for some reason, the tabulator wouldn't count their ballot. Those ballots were then counted later.

Nope, you're lying about chain of custody again being broken. Again, it was proven in court that it was not broken. As far as ballots issued, anyone who filled out a ballot, had it counted. As far as Box #3, that was merely a secured storage area underneath the tabulators, accessible via a slot where voters would insert their ballots if, for some reason, the tabulator wouldn't count their ballot. Those ballots were then counted later.

right above. “On November 9th, the reported count is 25,000 ballots less, which is beyond the margin here, than on November 10th,” Olsen said.

right above. “On November 9th, the reported count is 25,000 ballots less, which is beyond the margin here, than on November 10th,” Olsen said.

Exactly how many times need I tell you this was already reviewed and adjudicated in a court of law where chain-of-custody was proven, until you understand?

Just throw out a number so I have an idea of how many times I'm going to need to cut and paste this for you.

Forum List

Back