Kari Lake warns repubs candidates who will not say she was cheated in governor's race.

The Hell there is not. Mules. They have evidence they refuse to investigate.
Mules....

1681222981232.jpeg

On the one hand we have Old Yeller & Lastamender

To wit:
Each of these witnesses testified to deep flaws in the ballot signature verification..........All this was hidden from Ignorant population .....by the dirty rotten MSM.
Mules. They have evidence

On the other hand, we have this 'secret faction' of 'Mules':

"I represent a secret faction of people, who collect ballots from people we don't even know, en mass, and without any accounting for, or chain of custody, drop them off by the thousands to the election boards to be counted".

I think that needs to be investigated.
Gym Jordan? Old Yeller? Lastamender?
Why aren't they doing a deep dive on the USPS's manhandling all of those envelopes?

Ummm? And then, this portentous admission of a "Secret Faction"??
I dunno 'bout that.
I know well my rural route carrier, as I did the two before her.
If she... or they... are part of a "secret faction".....well, I was fooled.
Clearly, she was really really good with her head-fake nom de guerre.

I never knew until now that she was not the gal who is married to that dairy farmer near the Parker Road bridge over in Campbell township.

So, I gotta admit she sure had me hornswoggled.

The Hell there is not. Mules. They have evidence they refuse to investigate.

If you recall, Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips from True the Vote, and the reason 2000 Mules was made, gave a personal presentation to the Republican-led Arizona state Senate, who eagerly accepted everything they heard without question. So how did that turn out...?

Found this. Thought you might like it...

Grigsby urged the federal agencies to pursue the group after what it described as multiple suspicious interactions with leaders Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips. Grigsby said the pair met with state investigators three times since early 2021 and promised to provide data it said would prove widespread fraud in the 2020 election — but the evidence never arrived.
Even though the group never turned over the promised data, Grigsby wrote, it began publicly claiming that it had given the state a hard drive — a claim Grigsby indicated the group also made to the Arizona Senate and to the Phoenix office of the FBI.
“Not only is this patently false, TTV acknowledged via correspondence and during a meeting with them that they had not given us the information but that they would,” he wrote.
[...]
In an April 2022 meeting, Grigsby said the group claimed to have evidence of “243 mules” who had stuffed ballot boxes in Arizona. But they presented no hard evidence to back it up, he said.

You go search them do your own work Maggot. In fact they have been posted on USMB. You clowns just foam at mouth and skip over anything-everything and call if false. Run off to another newer thread to repeat your game. //

Lake: These people want rotten elections. That’s the only reason you get someone like Katie Hobbs in office. How do you get John Fetterman in office? How do you get Joe Biden and Kamala Harris in office? These people are worthless when it comes to helping foreign policy to help America. They’re completely worthless, they’re low IQ, they’re compromised in many, many ways. The only reason they can get into office is if they cheat and steal these elections. And everybody knows it. The Democrats know it, the Republicans know it, the RINOs know it, and the people know it. And so of course she’s going to veto that because the only way she’s even sitting there collecting a government paycheck and destroying our state is because of stolen elections. That’s okay. I do believe we’ll have justice someday. And I hope that these people will be brought to justice. I hope it’s Swift, and I hope it is severe.

You go search them do your own work Maggot. In fact they have been posted on USMB. You clowns just foam at mouth and skip over anything-everything and call if false. Run off to another newer thread to repeat your game. //

Lake: These people want rotten elections. That’s the only reason you get someone like Katie Hobbs in office. How do you get John Fetterman in office? How do you get Joe Biden and Kamala Harris in office? These people are worthless when it comes to helping foreign policy to help America. They’re completely worthless, they’re low IQ, they’re compromised in many, many ways. The only reason they can get into office is if they cheat and steal these elections. And everybody knows it. The Democrats know it, the Republicans know it, the RINOs know it, and the people know it. And so of course she’s going to veto that because the only way she’s even sitting there collecting a government paycheck and destroying our state is because of stolen elections. That’s okay. I do believe we’ll have justice someday. And I hope that these people will be brought to justice. I hope it’s Swift, and I hope it is severe.

LOL

It's not my job to prove your claims.

Dismissed.

Your brain is a mule.

54,000 "mules"...

4,000,000 minutes of video...

ZERO "mules" caught on video.
Wrong, they showed people masking up and dropping multiple votes. The mules could be caught. They are easily identifiable. No state authorities are acting on the evidence.

If you recall, Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips from True the Vote, and the reason 2000 Mules was made, gave a personal presentation to the Republican-led Arizona state Senate, who eagerly accepted everything they heard without question. So how did that turn out...?

Found this. Thought you might like it...

Grigsby urged the federal agencies to pursue the group after what it described as multiple suspicious interactions with leaders Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips. Grigsby said the pair met with state investigators three times since early 2021 and promised to provide data it said would prove widespread fraud in the 2020 election — but the evidence never arrived.
Even though the group never turned over the promised data, Grigsby wrote, it began publicly claiming that it had given the state a hard drive — a claim Grigsby indicated the group also made to the Arizona Senate and to the Phoenix office of the FBI.
“Not only is this patently false, TTV acknowledged via correspondence and during a meeting with them that they had not given us the information but that they would,” he wrote.
[...]
In an April 2022 meeting, Grigsby said the group claimed to have evidence of “243 mules” who had stuffed ballot boxes in Arizona. But they presented no hard evidence to back it up, he said.
That the government wants to stop or discredit True the Vote is nothing new. You realize the only reason is because there was massive fraud and they do not want people proving it . Thanks for making it obvious.

Hughes concluded: "An intentional change was made to the printers affecting the DAY OF Election ballots."

Hughes told Just the News on Monday regarding McGregor's report to Maricopa County: "The fact that she says these machines all failed the exact same way by reducing the size of the ballot" because the printers were working "so hard" that they "just independently decided" to have the same issues is "ridiculous."

It is clear only very stupid people would believe that. If something like that is believed by a judge there is something seriously wrong.

"This indicates that it was not possible that a BALLOT STYLE other than a 20" PDF could have been used, even by accident for the 2022 election," Hughes wrote. "Yet, on Election Day a substantial number of wrong sized ballots were printed. This clearly indicates that the interference caused by 19" ballots had to have been by someone from MCTEC or by someone hacking into the MCTEC system."

"This indicates that it was not possible that a BALLOT STYLE other than a 20" PDF could have been used, even by accident for the 2022 election," Hughes wrote. "Yet, on Election Day a substantial number of wrong sized ballots were printed. This clearly indicates that the interference caused by 19" ballots had to have been by someone from MCTEC or by someone hacking into the MCTEC system."

Funny an actual scientific and technical investigation by competent people concluded otherwise.

WW

Wrong, they showed people masking up and dropping multiple votes. The mules could be caught. They are easily identifiable. No state authorities are acting on the evidence.

Moron, a "mule" in that movie was a person dropping off ballots multiple times. They even gave an average for each area of how many times "mules" did that.

But despite having 4,000,000 minutes of video, they didn't find video of even one single "mule" of any of the 54,000 people they claimed were "mules."

Not one.

Obliterates their message.

huge-nuclear-bomb-explosion-weapon-footage-147314792_iconl.jpeg

Funny an actual scientific and technical investigation by competent people concluded otherwise.

WW
No competent people work for Maricopa County. How the Hell would thickness of paper change ballots from 20 inch to 19 inch ballots? That had to be programmed.

That the government wants to stop or discredit True the Vote is nothing new. You realize the only reason is because there was massive fraud and they do not want people proving it . Thanks for making it obvious.

False, FruitLoops. True the Vote discredited themselves with their bullshit about "mules." Thankfully, D'Souza came along to make a movie about it. Though his intentions were to expose election fraud, all he managed to do was to expose the fraud being perpetrated by Engelbrecht and Phillips. And don't forget, it was Gregg Phillips who got caught lying about election fraud in the 2016 election when he falsely claimed over 3 million non-citizens casted illegal votes. Lying about election fraud is nothing new to him.

A pity you're incapable of discerning fact from fiction. But don't worry, I'll keep reminding ya.
thumbsup.gif

Moron, a "mule" in that movie was a person dropping off ballots multiple times. They even gave an average for each area of how many times "mules" did that.

But despite having 4,000,000 minutes of video, they didn't find video of even one single "mule" of any of the 54,000 people they claimed were "mules."

Not one.

Obliterates their message.

huge-nuclear-bomb-explosion-weapon-footage-147314792_iconl.jpeg
What obliterates their message is no investigations by state authorities. Same old lies and cover ups.

False, FruitLoops. True the Vote discredited themselves with their bullshit about "mules." Thankfully, D'Souza came along to make a movie about it. Though his intentions were to expose election fraud, all he managed to do was to expose the fraud being perpetrated by Engelbrecht and Phillips. And don't forget, it was Gregg Phillips who got caught lying about election fraud in the 2016 election when he falsely claimed over 3 million non-citizens casted illegal votes. Lying about election fraud is nothing new to him.

A pity you're incapable of discerning fact from fiction. But don't worry, I'll keep reminding ya.
thumbsup.gif
You are incapable. Period.

Hughes concluded: "An intentional change was made to the printers affecting the DAY OF Election ballots."

Hughes told Just the News on Monday regarding McGregor's report to Maricopa County: "The fact that she says these machines all failed the exact same way by reducing the size of the ballot" because the printers were working "so hard" that they "just independently decided" to have the same issues is "ridiculous."

It is clear only very stupid people would believe that. If something like that is believed by a judge there is something seriously wrong.

It doesn't matter. It was determined in court that virtually everyone who cast a legal ballot, had their ballot counted.

It doesn't matter. It was determined in court that virtually everyone who cast a legal ballot, had their ballot counted.
OK. If the court determines the election has to be tossed will that work for you?

Forum List

Back