Kari Lake warns repubs candidates who will not say she was cheated in governor's race.

That was way back in February. Lake has had several cases, and will be appealing all the way to the Supreme Court until she proves that Hobbs who ran her own election where she was also one of the two candidates, is no governor.

What part of, it was already adjudicated, is above your reading level?

As far as an appeal, she can try to appeal that ruling but she'll lose that too since she failed to prove ballots weren't counted, despite the printing issues with them.

No. You keep regurgitating you mindless and unestablished claims about Lake. Your alleged “thoughts” are irrelevant. Your problem is your tendency to say stupid shit.
What unestablished claims about Lake? She fucking lost and she’s throwing a whining hissy fit about it. And people like you support bat-shit crazy idiots like this in your party and then wonder why they don’t win.

What unestablished claims about Lake? She fucking lost

Or did she? Your unestablished primary claim is that she lost. But it’s not that open and shut.
and she’s throwing a whining hissy fit about it.

No. She’s complaining about some fucking awful election chicanery. She has that right.
And people like you support bat-shit crazy idiots like this in your party and then wonder why they don’t win.

You are the bad shit crazy ones who imagine that protesting a possibly stolen election makes the alleged “losers” nothing but whiners. And for the most part, I never wonder why the winners won or why the losers lost. But only a dishonest imbecile wouldn’t even consider the complaints as having some element of legitimacy.

Until you and your ilk come to grips with the Maricopa shenanigans, you have no credibility kid.

Yes she did, you conspiracy theorist retard. Just like Trump did.
Maybe. Know she was declared the loser. But the question is whether that call was made on the level.

There is legitimate doubt.

Trump was only partly right. There was serious evidence of election chicanery. It just hasn’t risen to the level of being sufficient to have altered even one electoral vote.

Or did she? Your unestablished primary claim is that she lost. But it’s not that open and shut.

Well they counted the votes and she had less.

So she lost.

Then she sued on claims of fraud and she lost again.

So then she sued again on claims of fraud and she lost again. This time her lawyers were sanctioned for filing a frivolous lawsite.

So then she sued again on 10 claims of fraud and she lost again. Though 7 of her claims were not even heard by the court due to lack of merit.

So then she appealed to have those 7 claims heard and she [mostly] lost again, with the AZSC upholding 6 of the 7 remaining rejected. So now she does have one complaint remaining to be reviewed by the court. Though I don't see how it's possible she can prevail on that one issue.

So wrong yet again. Here is the latest irrevocable proof. Of course, you won't find these findings published in any leftist MSM trying to cover for the election frauds they are helping to perpetuate!

Irrevocable truth? That should fly to a victory in court. What is happening with that?

No, there isn’t.

Yes. There is.
Just conspiracy theorist sore loser crybabies like you whining because you lost. Just like with Trump’s loss. This is what the GOP has become.

False ^ in almost every word.

Instead, read and learn: Kari Lake Reveals Her 'Smoking Gun' in Election Lawsuit

The one remaining count of her complaint which the AZ Supreme Court allowed to be sent back down — appears to allow Lake to now try to prove that Maricopa screwed-up the matching of the ballot envelope signatures to the signatures on record in sufficient number as to have materially affected the election results.

Well they counted the votes and she had less.

So she lost.

Then she sued on claims of fraud and she lost again.

So then she sued again on claims of fraud and she lost again. This time her lawyers were sanctioned for filing a frivolous lawsite.

So then she sued again on 10 claims of fraud and she lost again. Though 7 of her claims were not even heard by the court due to lack of merit.

So then she appealed to have those 7 claims heard and she [mostly] lost again, with the AZSC upholding 6 of the 7 remaining rejected. So now she does have one complaint remaining to be reviewed by the court. Though I don't see how it's possible she can prevail on that one issue.
MAGA likes losing. Wait until they nominate the loser, named trump. That should prove it.

MCBOS Richer (Opie Taylor) is blocking any look at 2022 saved Signature scans.
Only a few 2020 Envelope scans have been shown vs. Registration Signature since NOV 2020. //

If you've got nothing to hide? Don't give me this BS that someone will empty a Voter bank account if Lakes team goes thru the 1.9 million Signatures vs. Registration.

When Fraud is PROVEN in 2022, they can go back and verify 2020 Envelope scans. But you actually have to begin the process. WTH? Apperantly Election Fraud legal had been made legal.

What's' that? Opie deleted the data? Sedition Charges at bare minimum for all 5-MCBOS.

MCBOS Richer (Opie Taylor) is blocking any look at 2022 saved Signature scans.
Only a few 2020 Envelope scans have been shown vs. Registration Signature since NOV 2020. //

If you've got nothing to hide? Don't give me this BS that someone will empty a Voter bank account if Lakes team goes thru the 1.9 million Signatures vs. Registration.

When Fraud is PROVEN in 2022, they can go back and verify 2020 Envelope scans. But you actually have to begin the process. WTH? Apperantly Election Fraud legal had been made legal.

What's' that? Opie deleted the data? Sedition Charges at bare minimum for all 5-MCBOS.
I am going to say this one more time.

trump IS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. HE LIED ABOUT THE MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD. HE LIED ABOUT NOT HAVING ANYMORE DOCUMENTS AT MAR-A-LAGO. HE IS A LIAR AND A GRIFTER. GET OVER THE ELECTION FRAUD LIE.

I am going to say this one more time.

trump IS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. HE LIED ABOUT THE MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD. HE LIED ABOUT NOT HAVING ANYMORE DOCUMENTS AT MAR-A-LAGO. HE IS A LIAR AND A GRIFTER. GET OVER THE ELECTION FRAUD LIE.

I saw the sample envelopes from 2020. Signatures are not even close, some were blank. 100s' of thousands rejected yet pushed thru.
2022 allegedly shows the same issue. Try again.

I saw the sample envelopes from 2020. Signatures are not even close, some were blank. 100s' of thousands rejected yet pushed thru.
So did the judge. Where did you get your Law Degree....Wal-Mart?

Post them. Along with evidence the ballots inside were counted ...

And every voter got their vote counted, whose ballots didn't scan, that's why the judge in Kari's case ruled that guy's testimony, was irrelevant to Kari Lake's lawsuit which claimed she was disenfranchised of those votes, but she wasn't.

And every voter got their vote counted, whose ballots didn't scan, that's why the judge in Kari's case ruled that guy's testimony, was irrelevant to Kari Lake's lawsuit which claimed she was disenfranchised of those votes, but she wasn't.

It'll be fun watching Lake lose in court for the 4th time. She needs almost 60 more though to catch up to Trump.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back