Kari Lake warns repubs candidates who will not say she was cheated in governor's race.

Not only that. 2022 Whistle Blowers said 10s' of thousands rejected each night per worker. All ended up "pushed thru by Stupidvisors". All this was hidden from Ignorant population (see above) by the dirty rotten MSM. I am not digging it up again........I cut/pasted/posted it all in here about 1month ago.

In 2020 ........they "third-party-RUNBECK" simply turned OFF Sig verification late on Voting night. Whistleblower confirmed "so many failed it was jamming up the ballots". huh? Imagine that. You crooked evil lying POS posting just above don't have a clue....yet you pop your jaws like cattle grazing in a hot humid field.

Not only that. 2022 Whistle Blowers said 10s' of thousands rejected each night per worker. All ended up "pushed thru by Stupidvisors". All this was hidden from Ignorant population (see above) by the dirty rotten MSM. I am not digging it up again........I cut/pasted/posted it all in here about 1month ago.

In 2020 ........they "third-party-RUNBECK" simply turned OFF Sig verification late on Voting night. Whistleblower confirmed "so many failed it was jamming up the ballots". huh? Imagine that. You crooked evil lying POS posting just above don't have a clue....yet you pop your jaws like cattle grazing in a hot humid field.

You got any evidence of any of that?

You got any evidence of any more than a few people didn't have their vote counted?

Well ... it is clear that she was robbed of that election. The evidence is overwhelming. I'd be angry, too. I do like her ability to fight. Something really needs to be done about all the election fraud of recent years, but I have a feeling that the slobs at the top of the political food chain will turn a blind eye.
Evidence is SO overwhelming...you can't provide it.

no one cares what the “network news” was saying. Pure hogwash.

they dumped in Ballots AFTER seeing how many may be needed. They kept the count open up to a week after election day. You expect all to ignore that mali-in counted earlier were closer to walk up vote ratio. //

“oh look honey, the DET mail-in Ballots musta come in”. Trump lost 800K in one day? Fancy that? We’ll get em next time scooter.
Your ignorance on election procedures and checks and balances, allows you to regurgitate the lies you've been told.

All ballots in those swing states had to be requested by the individual voter to be mailed to them individually.

And all absentee ballots counted, had to be checked to see if the registered voter, requested an individual absentee ballot.

There is no way, to ballot stuff 800,000 ballots or any mass amount..
The absentee vote would not be put in to the count if the individual voter had not requested an absentee ballot be mailed to them.

The mathematicians know nothing about election process which had to be considered.

Your ignorance on election procedures and checks and balances, allows you to regurgitate the lies you've been told.

All ballots in those swing states had to be requested by the individual voter to be mailed to them individually.

And all absentee ballots counted, had to be checked to see if the registered voter, requested an individual absentee ballot.

The absentee vote would not be put in to the count if the individual voter had not requested an absentee ballot be mailed to them.

The mathematicians know nothing about election process which had to be considered.
There is no way, to ballot stuff 800,000 ballots or any mass amount..

The Hell there is not. Mules. They have evidence they refuse to investigate.

Rachel Alexander has been been following this case, both because of her background as the elections attorney for Maricopa County and as a journalist for several publications. She explained that, unlike previous challenges in the courts, Lake’s team have been making the right arguments.

For the 2022 general election, there were approximately 32 workers involved in Maricopa County’s signature verification and signature curing process. Three signature verification workers have signed sworn declarations concerning their experience at Maricopa County during the 2022 general election.[4] These three witnesses testified that their and their co-workers’ rejection rates while verifying signatures ranged from 35-40% (Onigkeit Decl. ¶¶ 19-22), 15%-30% (Myers Decl. at ¶¶ 18, 21), to 35%-40% (Nystrom Decl. ¶ 13). These figures are consistent with the rejection rate of WPAA discussed above equating to tens of thousands of illegal ballots being counted.

Each of these witnesses testified to deep flaws in the ballot signature verification and/or curing process employed by Maricopa County.

Jacqueline Onigkeit reviewed approximately 42,500 ballots and rejected about 13,000 to 15,000 of them, with rejection rates in the 25% – 40% range. Her co-workers complained of similar rejection rates. Onigkeit Decl. ¶¶ 23, 25.

Andy Myers described Maricopa’s process for signature verification and curing:

In my room we had a white board that Michelle would update with the number of ballots to be verified that day. Throughout the day Michelle would update the progress the people were making in verifying signatures. The math never added up. Typically, we were processing about 60,000 signatures a day. I would hear that people were rejecting 20-30% which means I would expect to see 12,000 to 15,000 ballots in my pile for curing the next day. However, I would consistently see every morning only about 1000 envelopes to be cured. We typically saw about one tenth of the rejected ballots we were told we would see.

Andrew, one of the signature reviewers, would tell me every day that I was going to get crushed the next day because he was excepting (rejecting) a “ton” of bad signatures. However, we never saw a correlation.
The most likely explanation for this discrepancy is that the level 2 managers who re-reviewed the rejections of the level 1 workers were reversing and approving signatures that the level 1 workers excepted and rejected. This seems to me to be the more likely explanation. If this is the case, then the level 2 managers were changing about 90% of the rejected signatures to accepted.

In order to perform the curing process, we were given a batch of stickers to place on a ballot, which included stickers with abbreviations. Some, but not all, of the ballot stickers and abbreviations were as follows: “VER” meant that we verified the voter’s information, and their ballot was approved to be counted, “WV” meant that a voter did not want to verify their ballot over the phone, and “LM” meant that we called the voter and left a message.

One of the problems with the stickers was that nothing prevented a level 1, 2 or 3 worked from requesting a massive amount of “approved” stickers and placing them on ballots. Again, observers did not watch any level 3 work and did not watch most of level 2 work. Once stickers were placed on ballots, there was no record on the ballot or elsewhere to determine who placed the sticker there. We were told to not sign or initial the sticker, but to only date it. Accordingly, there was no way to know who placed “verified” stickers on ballots. The system was wide open to abuse and allowed for potential false placement of “verified” stickers without accountability.

Star Center, which was a third-party contractor that worked completely off-site but had the same access to the voter’s file information as we did on the computers at MCTEC, to cure their affidavit signature. My understanding of the Star Center’s curing process was to verify information from the voter’s file, i.e., the last 4 of their SS #, driver’s license #, street address, full name and any other identifying information in their file. It is my understanding that the Star Center was able to cure and did cure ballots, but were not able to see the actual ballot with the signature on it. It is my understanding that the Star Center work was not monitored with observers, whereas my work was required to be monitored by observers. Since they had the ability to cure and reverse the rejection of signatures, I do not know why their work was not monitored by observers.

Rachel Alexander has been been following this case, both because of her background as the elections attorney for Maricopa County and as a journalist for several publications. She explained that, unlike previous challenges in the courts, Lake’s team have been making the right arguments.

rotfl-gif.288736

The Hell there is not. Mules. They have evidence they refuse to investigate.
I represent a secret faction of people, who collect ballots from people we don't even know, en mass, and without any accounting for, or chain of custody, drop them off by the thousands to the election boards to be counted.

Yet what we do is perfectly legal.

The most likely explanation for this discrepancy is that the level 2 managers who re-reviewed the rejections of the level 1 workers were reversing and approving signatures that the level 1 workers excepted and rejected. This seems to me to be the more likely explanation. If this is the case, then the level 2 managers were changing about 90% of the rejected signatures to accepted.[/B]

Sounds like a bunch of the signature "verifiers" were as you pointed out, rejecting one out of every four signatures they checked. Where the normal absentee ballot rejection rate is less than one in every fifty.

Your brain is a mule.

54,000 "mules"...

4,000,000 minutes of video...

ZERO "mules" caught on video.

They were caught with cellphone "pings". Because somebody was in the crowd going from drop site to drop site, and repeating it day after day.

Just like the guy restocking vending machines does.

They were caught with cellphone "pings". Because somebody was in the crowd going from drop site to drop site, and repeating it day after day.

Just like the guy restocking vending machines does.

They were so flagrant about it they even had uniforms and everything.

WW

Forum List

Back