Kari Lake warns repubs candidates who will not say she was cheated in governor's race.

Actually, they do. They can put a check on the Democratic Party by looking like a sensible alternative. Instead, you're the party of idiots like Trump and Lake.

And how many of your fellow conservatives believe it was? Far, far too many. This is what your party has become - a bunch of sore loser conspiracy theorist crybabies.

Prove your bullshit in court or shut the fuck up about it. You guys look like a bunch of tinfoil-hat-wearing retards to me.

Fine with me if this was an actual serious discussion, but it isn't. 99% of the time I read this, what it actually translates to is "THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN! WE NEED TO MAKE SURE DEMOCRATS DONT STEAL THE NEXT ELECTION TOO!!!" So I don't take this too seriously. First prove that it even is a severe issue, then we can talk.
Stone cold

Actually, they do. They can put a check on the Democratic Party by looking like a sensible alternative.
“Looking like” is subjective nonsense.
Instead, you're the party of idiots like Trump and Lake.
Trump was a fine President, unlike Spudz McBrandon.
And how many of your fellow conservatives believe it was? Far, far too many. This is what your party has become - a bunch of sore loser conspiracy theorist crybabies.
I don’t care that other Republicans find the evidence more conclusive than I do.

And complaining about what you perceive as a stolen election doesn’t make anybody a sore loser. Indeed, from their perspective, they aren’t losers at all.
Prove your bullshit in court or shut the fuck up about it.
It isn’t necessarily bullshit. And there is no reason to be quiet about it.

You guys look like a bunch of tinfoil-hat-wearing retards to me.
Nobody cares about the jaundiced view of a partisan.
Fine with me if this was an actual serious discussion, but it isn't. 99% of the time I read this, what it actually translates to is "THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN! WE NEED TO MAKE SURE DEMOCRATS DONT STEAL THE NEXT ELECTION TOO!!!" So I don't take this too seriously. First prove that it even is a severe issue, then we can talk.
Hard to prove when the courts don’t even take up the cases. And ducking them on shitty procedural grounds doesn’t help.

Made up evidence backed by liars. That has been proven.

That's opinion....it's clearly marked as such.

Flynn's effort to withdraw his plea failed.

And you're a moron.

I didn’t expect a hyper-partisan troll like you, Horseshit, to recognize those things.
We went through this.

You had no idea what they had on him....hell, you didn't even recognize the crackhead making up the shit "supporting" the motion to dismiss.

“Looking like” is subjective nonsense.

Trump was a fine President, unlike Spudz McBrandon.
You were saying something about subjective nonsense?

I don’t care that other Republicans find the evidence more conclusive than I do.

And complaining about what you perceive as a stolen election doesn’t make anybody a sore loser. Indeed, from their perspective, they aren’t losers at all.
We’re all looking at the same evidence. They believe what they want to believe because they’re sore loser conspiracy theorist crybabies. Of course you don’t have a problem with your party looking like that.

It isn’t necessarily bullshit. And there is no reason to be quiet about it.
100% bullshit. There’s a reason you idiots weren’t able to prove that the 2020 election was stolen. Because it wasn’t. Same here.

Nobody cares about the jaundiced view of a partisan.

Hard to prove when the courts don’t even take up the cases. And ducking them on shitty procedural grounds doesn’t help.
Whining about the courts being corrupt is just another conspiracy on top of the previous conspiracy theory. This is what your party has become - sore loser conspiracy theorist crybabies. Waaahhhh, the election was stolen. Waahhhhh, the courts are corrupt. Waaahhhh, election fraud is a serious issue and the big meanie head Democrats aren’t listening. You guys would be far more successful if you dropped this bullshit and tried being sensible.

Forum List

Back