Kari Lake warns repubs candidates who will not say she was cheated in governor's race.

You were saying something about subjective nonsense?

Yes. Congratulations on your short term memory.
We’re all looking at the same evidence. They believe what they want to believe because they’re sore loser conspiracy theorist crybabies.

No. Your tyoe is just denying it reflexively because you refuse to pay attention to evidence.
Of course you don’t have a problem with your party looking like that.
I don’t have any problem with how you and your ilk imagining it looks that way.
100% bullshit. There’s a reason you idiots weren’t able to prove that the 2020 election was stolen. Because it wasn’t. Same here.
Nonsense. It may or may not have been stolen. But proof wasn’t ever permitted.
Whining about the courts being corrupt is just another conspiracy on top of the previous conspiracy theory.
I’m not talking about the courts. I have been referencing the highly politicized DOJ.
This is what your party has become - sore loser conspiracy theorist crybabies.
It can’t be “why” because the claim itself is false.

Then they keep lying. The MAGA mantra is if we will, the election was fair. If we lose. The election was rigged. It began with trump and Lake is just the next liar.
They were laying the groundwork (aka 'grooming their cultists') even before the elections.

Enough evidence, hearings, whistle-blowers, statistical reports showing without any doubt there was massive fraud in many different manners in 2020 & 2022.

The MSM has blocked it. State R or Courts would not acknowledge or look into it. Forget about useless uniparty DC hacks.

A few who are not in power are still trying, but blocked at every real finding//

Yes. Congratulations on your short term memory.

So you don’t realize that you were using subjective nonsense in your post immediately after saying I was.

No. Your tyoe is just denying it reflexively because you refuse to pay attention to evidence.
Even you said you don’t believe the election was stolen. We’ve both seen the “evidence”. It’s underwhelming.

I don’t have any problem with how you and your ilk imagining it looks that way.
It’s not just me and my ilk. It’s independents as well. People who should actually be on the fence are turned off by your Trump-worshipping cult.
Nonsense. It may or may not have been stolen. But proof wasn’t ever permitted.
It wasn’t stolen. You just lost.

I’m not talking about the courts. I have been referencing the highly politicized DOJ.
Waaahhhh, the election was stolen. Waahhhhh, the courts are corrupt. Waaahhhh, election fraud is a serious issue and the big meanie head Democrats aren’t listening. Waaaahhhh, the DOJ. You lost. Get a hold of yourself. This is what you guys have turned into. Donald Trump, Kari Lake, sore loser conspiracy theorist crybabies.

Why do you have to keep repeating the lie for three years? Lake's election theft was as obvious as Trump's. Your lie will never be accepted as truth for people with the capacity to be honest with themselves. You ,clearly, are not capable of that.
Talk about lying....where was your explosive week? What happened on 30JUN21? What happened on 13AUG21? Why hasn't Lake become governor yet?

Republicans would be way more successful if they would cut ties with idiots like Kari Lake and Donald Trump.
Will the repubs stick with trump after the second indictment from Fulton County comes down in May? Of course they will...cause they enjoy losing.

Enough evidence, hearings, whistle-blowers, statistical reports showing without any doubt there was massive fraud in many different manners in 2020 & 2022.

The MSM has blocked it. State R or Courts would not acknowledge or look into it. Forget about useless uniparty DC hacks.

A few who are not in power are still trying, but blocked at every real finding//
YOU are a idiot.

Forum List

Back