Kari Lake will win. They will not steal Arizona ever again…

That doesn't prove a stolen election or fraud. Matter of fact, no intent for fraud was done with the wrong size paper for the ballots, and those that were on the wrong size were re-done and counted.

While it’s true that Maricopa County election officials for the first time said some ballot images were incorrectly printed at a too-small size on the page, they emphasized that the mistake was unintentional and those votes were counted.

This problem affected fewer ballots than more widespread printer problems that caused some ballots to fail to print darkly enough. Those ballots were also rejected at vote centers and counted later.

For the GOP candidate’s legal challenge to succeed, her legal team must prove to Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson that the county’s Election Day mistakes were intentional and cost her the election, a high bar. The margin between Lake and her Democratic competitor, current Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, is about 17,000 votes.

Even the courts said that there was no voter fraud. Oh wait, now you're gonna tell us all how the judges were bought by the shadowy Democrat machine, ain't ya?

She lost. Get over it.

19 inch ballots on 20 inch paper and no chain of custody are proof. The judge was just anothger stooge scared shitless of the criminals who did the fraud.

Well, because I know that you're either too stupid or too lazy to go back in the thread where I posted that the votes on the ballots were recounted, I went ahead and quoted my post (with link) so that you could see it yet again if you needed to. Yes, there was a discrepancy with the ballots being printed on the wrong size paper, but those votes were redone and counted. And, if they were recounted, there was obviously a chain of custody for them. Sorry, but your bullshit is kinda worn, tired, and wrong. Face it.....................Lake lost.

Oops. The polls she was not favored in were just propaganda.

You mean................Oops. The polls she was favored in were just propaganda.

The "not" shouldn't have been in there. Fixed it for ya.

Even the local FOX News poll had her losing by a point.

You mean................Oops. The polls she was favored in were just propaganda.

The "not" shouldn't have been in there. Fixed it for ya.

Even the local FOX News poll had her losing by a point.
We know what goes on. You choose to ignore it. You do not want fair elections.

How'd that work out again?

You just made up a different conspiracy, you say? Pulled sideways out of your ass and backed up by jackshit, you say?
It is not made up. Lake was cheated. Period. if you want to gloat try another thread.

It is not made up. Lake was cheated. Period. if you want to gloat try another thread.

Says you, ignoring any evidence that doesn't affirm what you want to believe.

Kari Lake couldn't prove her fantasy about fraud. In fact, anyone who wanted to vote was able to, using alternate means. There were a grand total of 3 people where claim to be in lines that left them.

And Lake needed many, many times more than 17,000 votes.

Kari wasn't cheated. She just lost.

When is she going to get an honest investigation and judge?

Laughing....did I call it, or did I call it?

Before the trial, I predicted that if the judge didn't rule in your favor, you'd fold him into your conspiracy too.

Just like you do everything, or anyone that contradicts you.

How's that working out for you?

Laughing....did I call it, or did I call it?

Before the trial, I predicted that if the judge didn't rule in your favor, you'd fold him into your conspiracy too.

Just like you do everything, or anyone that contradicts you.

How's that working out for you?
It is not a conspiracy. The election was run like shit. That was proven. The judge likes his job.

It is not a conspiracy. The election was run like shit. That was proven. The judge likes his job.

It is a conspiracy. Its a conspiracy that anyone 'stole' the election, its a conspiracy that Kari 'won'. Its a conspiracy that the judge wasn't fair.

You lost. And rather than accept the failure of your preferred candidate, you invent elaborate excuses.

Kari didn't 'prove' any of her accusations. She woefully failed to back up her accusations.

We know what goes on. You choose to ignore it. You do not want fair elections.

Well, if you have some kind of proof, I'll listen to it. Wild ass accusations, conspiracy theories and whining about losing isn't something I have time for. Proof? Yes. Bullshit and whining? Not so much.

Forum List

Back