Kari Lake will win. They will not steal Arizona ever again…

That doesn't prove a stolen election or fraud. Matter of fact, no intent for fraud was done with the wrong size paper for the ballots, and those that were on the wrong size were re-done and counted.

While it’s true that Maricopa County election officials for the first time said some ballot images were incorrectly printed at a too-small size on the page, they emphasized that the mistake was unintentional and those votes were counted.

This problem affected fewer ballots than more widespread printer problems that caused some ballots to fail to print darkly enough. Those ballots were also rejected at vote centers and counted later.

For the GOP candidate’s legal challenge to succeed, her legal team must prove to Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson that the county’s Election Day mistakes were intentional and cost her the election, a high bar. The margin between Lake and her Democratic competitor, current Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, is about 17,000 votes.

Even the courts said that there was no voter fraud. Oh wait, now you're gonna tell us all how the judges were bought by the shadowy Democrat machine, ain't ya?

She lost. Get over it.
Dec issue.
Try keeping up.

Lake was favored in every poll.
Screenshot 2023-01-29 at 2.44.59 PM.png

I check out YouTube and there’s a shitload of inconsistencies.
Now grow up and keep current.

So..............ya got nothing..................

BTW.................YouTube isn't a good source for news. Any whacko can make a channel and broadcast bullshit.

So.................again I ask........................got anything current where a court sides with Lake and supports election fraud claims? And, since when is only a little over a month ago (especially when it comes to political things) not current? The article was written Dec 23rd, and today is only Jan. 29th.

BTW.................YouTube isn't a good source for news. Any whacko can make a channel and broadcast bullshit.

So.................again I ask........................got anything current where a court sides with Lake and supports election fraud claims? And, since when is only a little over a month ago (especially when it comes to political things) not current? The article was written Dec 23rd, and today is only Jan. 29th.
Think they will let Lake see what she wants or possible evidence will be withheld like in 2020?

Let’s see…
CNN…80% bullshit.
MSNBC…99% bullshit.
Raw Story…100% bullshit
YouTube…5% bullshit

The people I watch merely report on the legal
Proceedings.
Kari is doing better than you think.

Forum List

Back