Kari Lake will win. They will not steal Arizona ever again…

Now is a good time for the Muslim car bombers to strike. Twenty years ago there were idiots blocking off church entrances like over zealous idiots. Just like this bunch of loons who live for a good old fashioned Trump lie.
So you want violence. What else is new?

They have the free time to do as such and there is no law against it, all the idiots are doing is voter intimidation tactics, thanks fascist.
It is not intimidation. They are stopping no one from voting they are stopping people from cheating. Nothing wrong with that and nothing illegal about it.

And Trump isn’t going to win next time either.

And Joe Biden is your President.

Now get a job loser.
Trump will win. Biden is illegitimate, and I am retired as opposed to retarded like yourself.

There is evidence. You deny it. That simple. You know damn well the election was stolen.

There is none, which is why you can never give any. I do not know the election was stolen, and I am about 87.23% sure it was not

When Fake Lake went to bed Tuesday night, November 3, 2020, Joe Biden was losing. When she woke up on Wednesday morning Joe Biden had won.

Fake Lake screamed STOLEN ELECTION!!!

When Fake Lake went to bed on Tuesday night, August 2, 2022, she was losing. When she woke up on Wednesday morning she had apparently won.

Fake Lake screamed TOTALLY FAIR ELECTION!!!

Someone make this make sense.

Maricopa County is still counting votes.

Fake Lake is going to lose her shit.
4i6Ckte.gif

Yes she has to be. It will give her the power to investigate anything in that state she wants to.
The only thing she'll investigate is her box. So if she's elected are you that braindead to believe she'll investgate to see if there was fraud in an election that she won, fool?

Do you people get paid to be stupid or is it just natural?

The only thing she'll investigate is her box. So if she's elected are you that braindead to believe she'll investgate to see if there was fraud in an election that she won, fool?

Do you people get paid to be stupid or is it just natural?
The 2020 election.

Forum List

Back