Kari Lake will win. They will not steal Arizona ever again…

Don't play stupid.
Oh wait............. it's oddball.
The incompetent fucking nitwit Lake is running against in November (Katie Hobbs), is the very boob who fucked up the ballot counting for this very primary....There was only a year and a half to iron out all this Maricopa buffoonery.

The teevee ads will make themselves ....Katie Hobbs will get the living shit kicked out of her.

The teevee ads will make themselves ....Katie Hobbs will get the living shit kicked out of her.
See you in November when Lake cries Fraud.
Actually Lake is already crying fraud, she just claims she beat the fraud in the Primary.
What a lying POS Lake is.

It seems like every voting precinct in the US is controlled and manned by Kommiekrats. There should be one person of another party assigned to shadow each K-Krat and stick to them like snot on a doorknob. The cheating has got to stop.

Democraps are like the fungus that grows under the leaf floor in the woods--- --- they are into everything.

I tried not to be too gleeful this morning when Liz Cheney chortled in a tweet that Kari Lake was getting crushed in Arizona. Of course Lake was endorsed by President Trump and Liz hates him with a passion. But then when Lake pulled ahead and stayed ahead, Liz quietly pulled her tweet.

Trump's score card for the 2022 primaries so far:
188 endorsed candidates have won their primaries,
14 lost,
2 dropped out.

AZ looks to be a clean sweep. Just 26 more endorsed races to go. The MSM is reporting it but trashing Trump. Has to be galling for them.

I want Republicans to win - but ONLY sane republicans. Imo, Robson would have been a FAR better candidate.

Lake is a Trump ass licker who can't think for herself. If this is the final candidate, then Hobbs would be a far better choice.

Trump's score card for the 2022 primaries so far:
188 endorsed candidates have won their primaries,
14 lost,
2 dropped out.
I'd like to read about those, can you post your link to that data?

when Liz Cheney chortled in a tweet that Kari Lake was getting crushed in Arizona.

I missed it, can you post it for us?

The tweet was deleted, Cletus.
It's a really weird thing that deleted posts can be recovered, or copied/re-tweeted BEFORE they are deleted.

I guess someone will post the claim, but you won't.
How about you just show the "news bulletin"
I don't do Twitter but I saw a news bulletin, Clyde. Liz pulled her tweet.
Screen Shot 2022-08-04 at 10.55.34 PM.png

Forum List

Back