Kari Lake will win. They will not steal Arizona ever again…

What about Lake are you excited about?
That she makes both leftist and establishment Republican heads explode.

scanners-head-explosion-gif-7.gif

It's a really weird thing that deleted posts can be recovered, or copied/re-tweeted BEFORE they are deleted.

I guess someone will post the claim, but you won't.
How about you just show the "news bulletin"

View attachment 678184
Yeah, unless you take a screen shot of the deleted ones, they're gone. When Lake pulled ahead today I went back to do a bit of chortling of my own but she had already taken down the tweet.

Yeah, unless you take a screen shot of the deleted ones, they're gone. When Lake pulled ahead today I went back to do a bit of chortling of my own but she had already taken down the tweet.
So hearsay.
You have NO actual proof.

Of course not, hypocrite.

Or just re-tweet.
Were there ZERO re-tweets of this alleged tweet.
You LIE, it's a (R) thing

The incompetent fucking nitwit Lake is running against in November (Katie Hobbs), is the very boob who fucked up the ballot counting for this very primary....There was only a year and a half to iron out all this Maricopa buffoonery.

The teevee ads will make themselves ....Katie Hobbs will get the living shit kicked out of her.

Yeah, and Arpaio couldn’t even win his own town.

You Trump jumpers are done. The only thing you worthless fucks have left is turning golf courses into cemeteries for a ax breaks.

And you’re not that many elections left from losing the tax breaks.

Hey, you can always move to Poland. Or Saudi Arabia.

I missed it, can you post it for us?
Is your fuckin' internet broke?

Dems always want someone else to do the work they should be doing for themselves.

LOL.....Miss Piggy as about two weeks to go before she's handed her hat in WY.

So now that she's been declared the winner, was this election still corrupt? Or was it legit election, since she won of course.

I think it was self explanatory.

When leftists and establishment Republicans are unhappy... that makes me very very happy.
Right got that. But why does that make you happy? Is it just a personal need to see others suffer or do you think it’s best for the people in this country when leaders are elected to trigger other politicians

Right got that. But why does that make you happy? Is it just a personal need to see others suffer or do you think it’s best for the people in this country when leaders are elected to trigger other politicians
you always say shit with a total lack of awareness you're bitching at your own side.

funny as hell, in a totally pathetic sort of way.

It's about freakin' time...

She cheated.

She did not take the lead till the middle of the night when everyone was sleeping.

Since Nov of 2020 we have been told this is 100% proof of fraud.

:banana:

The incompetent fucking nitwit Lake is running against in November (Katie Hobbs), is the very boob who fucked up the ballot counting for this very primary....There was only a year and a half to iron out all this Maricopa buffoonery.

The teevee ads will make themselves ....Katie Hobbs will get the living shit kicked out of her.
Naw.
Kari has too much of Trump's baggage stuck to her.
She is un-electable in November.
Voters are tired of the stink of D.J. Trump's "stolen election.....but NO PROOF" rhetoric on their candidates.
Kari is the best thing that could have happened for Hobbs.

It's odd how nobody even cares about her positions on issues vs those of her opponent.

It's all about whether she has an R or a D next to her name and whether she has been endorsed by Trump.

It looks everything in our society has been dumbed down to identity.

It's about freakin' time...

Oh, NOW you're in a hurry? :auiqs.jpg:

AZ should not certify a winner in the a Republican primary for Gov until every allegation by Kari Lake and Ronna McDaniel of possible fraud is exhaustively investigated and audited. If it takes until a week before the general election, so be it. These are serious allegations.

Right got that. But why does that make you happy?
Are you saying I shouldn't be happy?

Cuz that seems counter-intuitive.

Before the left lost the plot and their party when off the rails around the turn of the century, this would have been a meh moment.... something I wouldn't have paid the least attention to.

But with the visceral hatred the left exudes today... Anytime they suffer any setback, that brings me joy.

Just the thought of the gnashing of teeth and rending of garments that Trump's candidate defeating the candidate endorsed by the Governor of Arizona AND the former Vice President brings a smile to my face.

Leftists work so hard to weave a false narrative that Trump's sway over the Republican Party is fading...blah, blah, blah... only to be kicked in the teeth by the reality that Trump is without doubt the undisputed leader of the party and the people are with him.

The leftists have devoted so much time and energy to destroying President Trump... and it has come to nothing.

Their worst fear will be realized. President Trump's return January, 2025.

...do you think it’s best for the people in this country when leaders are elected to trigger other politicians

I'm an outsider looking in. Arizona isn't my state. Do you not trust the people of Arizona to elect the person to best represents them?

That I am pleased is only a byproduct of their choice. Do you presume to believe that your opinion should supplant theirs?

Forum List

Back