Kari Lake Wraps Up Trial With No Clear Evidence to Overturn Election

.You're lying. If Lake didn't threaten you, you wouldn't be here screeching about how awful she is. If you didn't care, you wouldn't care.
Of course we “care” — our Republic is threatened by the “BIG LIE” and the antics of BIG LIARS, from Trump and Lake on down to their millions of little pipsqueak defenders like you.

Trump’s “brand” may be finally circling the drain, but the legacy of “Trumpism” contnues. It may never disappear. Or it may disappear in a spectacular explosion in which the Republican Party tears itself apart, and remaining conservative “republicans” and others have to rebuild the once great GOP, or a new right-centrist Conservative party.

Meanwhile the “BIG LIE” and BIG LIARS like Trump and Lake still need to be ridiculed, exposed and defeated. The danger of “Trumpism without Trump” is not that conservative Republican policies may triumph in elections, but that new demagogues will arise and after a future lost election suggest to their supporters it’s appropriate to “terminate” the rule of law.

Of course the imbecile Trump thought nothing of making such suggestions on Saturday, and then denying he made them on Monday. But decent and politically conscious Americans watched him in action, listened, and learned never to trust his type — and yours — again.

Last edited:
Anyone can read the two threads and see it for themselves.
Right. More proof that you’re dishonest.
Back to the document.

Did you figure it out, yet?
Already responded to it. And still zero evidence of laughing. Just a dismissal. If you thought you were making a point, you need to realize you aren’t familiar with that whole “thinking” thing. Sadly for you, it shows.

You seriously have a problem playing nice.
I pity you. You have serious problems.
Seek Help.

Screenshot 2022-12-24 at 3.00.28 PM.png

Of course we “care” — our Republic is threatened by the “BIG LIE” and the antics of BIG LIARS, from Trump and Lake on down to their millions of little pipsqueak defenders like you.

Trump’s “brand” may be finally circling the drain, but the legacy of “Trumpism” contnues. It may never disappear. Or it may disappear in a spectacular explosion in which the Republican Party tears itself apart, and remaining conservative “republicans” and others have to rebuild the once great GOP, or a new right-centrist Conservative party.

Meanwhile the “BIG LIE” and BIG LIARS like Trump and Lake still need to be ridiculed, exposed and defeated. The danger of “Trumpism without Trump” is not that conservative Republican policies may triumph in elections, but that new demagogues will arise and after a future lost election suggest to their supporters it’s appropriate to “terminate” the normal rules and even articles of our Constitution.

Of course the imbecile Trump thought nothing of making such suggestions on Saturday, and then denying he made them on Monday. But decent Americans and politically conscious watched him in action, listened, and learned never to trust his type — and yours — again.

:blahblah:

If you know exactly why, then tell us.
If you are an adult, look it up.
I presume you know how to use the Internet since you're on it.
And do us all a favor and stop trying to pretend you have any knowledge of anything not on a Left-Wing news site.

You are very boring, useless and close to being on Ignore.

And do us all a favor and stop trying to pretend you have any knowledge of anything not on a Left-Wing news site.

Fucking magaturd coward. :boo_hoo14:

You claim to know information but refuse to share it.

That’s boring.

The answer is it made no difference. Zero. Ballots that could not be read by the scanners were deposited in another container, duplicated and read later.

I know exactly why, moron, and it's obvious you are such a brainless Lefty that you don't even know the basis upon which she sued.
I bet you would have a nervous breakdown if you went to an actual news site.

You are right. In order to be able to ingest real news, that zombie would have to be able to disconnect the TV-to-brain DNC talking point download cable, and it sounds like that sucker is permanently attached.

No hope.

Forum List

Back