Kari Lake Wraps Up Trial With No Clear Evidence to Overturn Election

When you are done with your embarrassing daily tantrum, see if you can figure out what this means. You will probably fail, but we are here to help.:

View attachment 741765

Ask Giuliani and Powell. You know, your other heroes that likewise got laughed out of court.
Thanks for proving me right yet again. Dismissal involved zero laughs.

No luck yet, eh? For being a self styled expert on legal documents, you sure are having a hard time figuring this simple one out.

Tell me exactly how long I worked for the Seattle office of the US Attorney and how many legal documents I worked with during that time.

No information that's more specific than that. That might be illegal. Just dates and numbers.

You will need far more convincing images than that crap you published, which you obviously made up on your computer.

Thanks for proving me right yet again. Dismissal involved zero laughs.
Hahaha, you poor guy. Cry it all out. Laughed right out of court.

Now, back to the part of the ruling I showed you... did you manage to squeeze that shriveled lump between your ears and figure out what it says?

Yep, that's about what I thought. Your boy BackAgain won't figure it out either.

You must believe we are as stupid as you actually are if you think we're going to believe that your "ruling" is anything but a half-assed facsimile of an questionably legal document.

But I have to give you credit for .........................

On second thought, I don't have to give you credit for anything.

If you believe that every vote was counted, under conditions that were 80% republican, I have a bridge to sell you.

That 80% vote didn't go for Trump either. There is a very big reason for that. McCain.

You must believe we are as stupid as you actually are if you think we're going to believe that your "ruling" is anything but a half-assed facsimile of an questionably legal document.

But I have to give you credit for .........................

On second thought, I don't have to give you credit for anything.

It's from the case the idiot Lake just lost.

I knew you couldn't figure out what it means. I just like making you look stupid.

LIAR. She lost because a judge set the standard of proof so high that literally NO ONE could meet it. She had to convince HIM what the STATE OF MIND of her opponent was, despite clear proof of actual AZ laws being broken. You fu(kers would be burning it down if this was done to YOU. Scum.

Hahaha, you poor guy. Cry it all out. Laughed right out of court.

Now, back to the part of the ruling I showed you... did you manage to squeeze that shriveled lump between your ears and figure out what it says?
Repeating your lie leaves it still a lie, Fart Brain.

LIAR. She lost because a judge set the standard of proof so high that literally NO ONE could meet it. She had to convince HIM what the STATE OF MIND of her opponent was, despite clear proof of actual AZ laws being broken. You fu(kers would be burning it down if this was done to YOU. Scum.

Every vote was counted. Why would people be upset over that?

The standards were the same as they were for anyone. But Lake had no evidence of her lies. Naturally.

Forum List

Back