Kari Lake Wraps Up Trial With No Clear Evidence to Overturn Election

The witness literally said that someone illegally went into the settings and made changes... illegally. Do you think we should ... i dont know... maybe see if thats true?
Did the witness say they saw someone go into and make the changes “illegally”?

No. They did not.

The witness literally said that someone illegally went into the settings and made changes... illegally. Do you think we should ... i dont know... maybe see if thats true?
Uhh..dufus..did you think to find out, just what those settings were? I imagine ya know..you're pretty smart..just willingly blind for the sake of politics. The setting so illegally changed..which is technically correct..were for the paper size!!!
Do you really think any judge is going to overturn an election..based on THAT?

No. They did not.
Ballots that were the wrong size and rejected by the machines.
You will never admit that Ds pull shit when it comes to any subject.

The votes exist and apparently she got to see a bunch. You think that’s “evidence”?

Evidence of what?
She saw "a bunch"? So youre saying we didnt see ALL the votes or anything close to all? How would you know then?

All the prosecution had to do was show the voter rolls to prove that every vote was legit. Do you know what they said when they were asked for those voter rolls that they are required by law to keep?

They said "We dont know where they are. No one can find them."

Do you think it might be a good idea to take a closer look?
I'm going to assume you mean the defense..they're the 'bad guys' for you, in this trial. It is not incumbent on the Defense to prove anything..it is up to the Plaintiff..that's Lake..to prove whatever needs to be proved.
BTW..would love to see the link that states that your allegation above is correct..as I must have missed that lil tidbit

No. They did not.
Why would they need to say that? Since when is an eyewitness a requirement for evidence?

Ballots that were the wrong size and rejected by the machines.
You will never admit that Ds pull shit when it comes to any subject.
All the votes cast were counted..that's really the only thing that matters..in this case. To think that anyone would wish to overturn an election because of paper size is absurd, yet here we are~

Uhh..dufus..did you think to find out, just what those settings were? I imagine ya know..you're pretty smart..just willingly blind for the sake of politics. The setting so illegally changed..which is technically correct..were for the paper size!!!
Do you really think any judge is going to overturn an election..based on THAT?
Im asking to look at the evidence. Why not let investigators look at ALL the evidence? Why do dems want to hide the facts in every single situation? What the fuck is with that?

Counts being “dismissed” is always described by you ignorant hack troll liberoids as being “laughed out of court.” No. They weren’t.
Yes they were. They were dismissed before the hearings even started. Yes, laughed right out of the court.

And the judge gave her the opportunity to embarrass herself on the other two.

Which she promptly did.

I can imagine why you are a bit mad and embarrassed, after your aggressive shilling for her and fpr this lawsuit. But that's what you get for always hitching your wagons to cult morons.

She saw "a bunch"? So youre saying we didnt see ALL the votes or anything close to all? How would you know then?
Why don’t you tell us what you think you’re going to find by looking at ballots?

I'm going to assume you mean the defense..they're the 'bad guys' for you, in this trial. It is not incumbent on the Defense to prove anything..it is up to the Plaintiff..that's Lake..to prove whatever needs to be proved.
BTW..would love to see the link that states that your allegation above is correct..as I must have missed that lil tidbit
They were legally required to keep those rolls. They were asked for them in a court of law. Their response was shameful and you are defending it.

You know that a ton of people already dont trust our elections. You know this looks shady as fuck and it infuriates people. Why do you guys defend this? Why are you so keen on twisting the knife?

We are headed for civil war.

Im asking to look at the evidence. Why not let investigators look at ALL the evidence? Why do dems want to hide the facts in every single situation? What the fuck is with that?
Ask the Judge...nobody is obligated to show you..or the public or anyone else..squat. "The Dems' are laughing their asses off..as your ilk attempt to overturn an election because of the size of the ballots.
Investigators--whoever THEY are..have no standing to demand anything..do you not get it?

Im asking to look at the evidence.
Who are you asking? Strangers on the internet?

Do you not think the judge asked to look at all of the evidence? Do you think she showed no evidence, because she was lazy?

Last edited:
They were legally required to keep those rolls. They were asked for them in a court of law. Their response was shameful and you are defending it.

You know that a ton of people already dont trust our elections. You know this looks shady as fuck and it infuriates people. Why do you guys defend this? Why are you so keen on twisting the knife?

Damn..you don't law much, do you? Those rolls....if indeed they were asked to produce them..were not germane to the case...obviously..otherwise the judge would have ordered them produced. I imagine you have some fine theory ginned up to explain that, right?

It looks shady as fuck because a bunch of people, including you, are investing tons of time in making sure it looks as shady as fuck..invested in perpetuating the false narrative.

Forum List

Back