Kash Patel Given Immunity

What freedom do you not have...? And how did dems cause it?
Well, I can't walk down the street with a .22 randomly shooting anything I want that's not a human or livestock or pet or

someone's property anymore.

When I was a kid, I walked right by cops when I was doing exactly that, and they were jealous because they weren't me.

Now I'd probably get shot to death.

Last edited:
Well, I can't walk down the street with a .22 randomly shooting anything I want that's not a human or livestock or pet anymore.

When I was a kid, I walked right by cops when I was doing exactly that, and they were jealous because they weren't me.

:lol:

That was NEVER ok????? Couldn't be! :eek:

This is a very big deal! trump is in real danger from what Patel may say. The DOJ is closing in on the Mafia Boss named trump.

:lol:

That was NEVER ok????? Couldn't be! :eek:
what-wat.gif

Why not, sweetums? I'm telling you it was, and them cops did it when they were kids, too. And so did my uncle and some cousins..

See: PolitiFact - Does the president have 'the ability to declassify anything at any time'?
(not usually a source I give much credence).

It continued:

Id.

Additionally,

Id.

Synthaholic

There is more to the discussion, of course. On both sides. Nonetheless, the basic law says what it says. You don’t get to overrule the SCOTUS, Syndi. 😎
Lol! I didn't claim that he couldn't declassify any document that he wanted to. Just that there's a procedure he must follow.

FAIL

It certainly can be made out, without being classified....

National defense documents and information, have their own laws, governing them... With or without classification.

-------------------------
Nope. Except for specific nuclear weapons type classified material, the power of a President to classify or declassify documents is establishes. See Navy v. Egan, for example. Also, much of the rules and regs regarding classification etc., are via Executive Orders which any President can alter at his or her discretion. And it is an open question whether or not Congressional “law” can limit tha President’s authority in this field without raising significant issues about the Separation of Powers.

You may believe whatever you wish. But that doesn’t make it so.

How is this relevant? America First is a racist policy from the KKK.
False. You point to one old use of the phrase. But, of course, that one use is not controlling and it is not what is being referenced in the present context.

Try your idiotic propaganda on a more easily misled group — like the schmucks at Democrap Underground or the Daily Kos.

The LAW imposes the obligation, silly one!

What makes Trump ABOVE THE LAW?
Silly little girl. The “law” is not as rigid nor as uniform as you seem to understand.

It’s not that — as President — Trump was “above the law.” 🙄 Instead, it is that your understanding or what “the” law “is” remains inaccurate.

Well, I can't walk down the street with a .22 randomly shooting anything I want that's not a human or livestock or pet or

someone's property anymore.

You couldn't do that when Reagan was president, either.

All you have is a bunch of lying memes calling other people, nearly all of whom have NEVER been indicted for a crime, much less convicted.

Durham and Barr spent 4+ years and millions of taxpayer dollars investigating ALL of them and turned up no evidence of anything. Mueller spent two years and got 9 convictions, recovered $42 million dollars in unpaid income taxes, fines and levies, and produced a damning report on crimes Donald Trump should be charged with, including 5 counts of Obstruction of Justice.

The First Impeachment Investigation proved that Donald Trump tried to extort the President of the Ukraine to announce a corrupt investigation of the Biden's to help Trump's election campaign, and until he got it, he refused to release the much needed military aid to Ukraine, or meet with President Zelensky. The Senate agreed he was guilty but refused to convict so close to the election saying the American people should decide.

When the American people resoundingly denied Trump a second term, he tried to violently overthrow the legally elected US government and retain power by force.

And you call ALL of it a hoax, and blame the lawlessness, corruption and violence on Democrats. The rest of the world, who have watched it all happen in real time throughout the pandemic are calling you seditious assholes, liars.

All you have is a bunch of lying memes calling other people, nearly all of whom have NEVER been indicted for a crime, much less convicted.
Neither has Trump. Likewise for Al Capone whom they couldn't prove racketeering until they finally got him on tax evasion.

Durham and Barr spent 4+ years and millions of taxpayer dollars investigating
And he ran into brick walls everywhere he turned with uncooperative alphabet agencies blocking his investigation. Do you know that some of the subpoenaed documents for the Benghazi hearings still have never been turned over?

Forum List

Back