🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kasich is Getting Funds From George Soros

They just put Soros on anything to auto hate it. I bet when they were kids they told their mother brussel sprouts were funded by Soros

Kind of like how you use the Koch brothers as the progressive boogeyman. The difference being the Kochs also give to medical, educational, scientific and other useful causes. Soros ONLY gives to groups who wish to destroy the US way of life.

Huge difference.

Big Soros deal is with the Democracy Alliance. He tries to move his donations thru other organizations.

Here's Black Lives Matters connection to Soros. One has to dig for the data but it's out there.

Democracy Alliance was started by Soros and Taco Bell heir Rob McKay.

DA funds Black lives Matters. :)

Steyer is in like flint with DA as well. Just have to track it down.

Good quick link here.

Exposed: Who's REALLY Behind Black Lives Matter And What They Are Trying To Do Next

They just put Soros on anything to auto hate it. I bet when they were kids they told their mother brussel sprouts were funded by Soros

Kind of like how you use the Koch brothers as the progressive boogeyman. The difference being the Kochs also give to medical, educational, scientific and other useful causes. Soros ONLY gives to groups who wish to destroy the US way of life.

Huge difference.

No, you mean how you think I kind of use the Koch bros. But that still doesnt excuse your lies

Big Soros deal is with the Democracy Alliance. He tries to move his donations thru other organizations.

Here's Black Lives Matters connection to Soros. One has to dig for the data but it's out there.

Good quick link here.

Exposed: Who's REALLY Behind Black Lives Matter And What They Are Trying To Do Next

What does this mean? That people really do like being shot by the police?

That reports of police misconduct or abuse are made up by Soros?

I'm really trying to understand what Soros has to do with any of it

30 million from Soros. That's not chump change for BLM. I stopped eating at Taco Bell btw :). But Google gave millions too.

"The Washington Times exposed last January that leftist billionaire George Soros gave more than $30 million in seed money to Black Lives Matter affiliated groups.

According to Essence magazine, Google is also helping to fund the Black Lives Matter movement, giving $2.35 million in grants to activist organizations addressing the “racial injustices that have swept the nation.”

Now, Politico reports that “some of the biggest donors on the left plan to meet behind closed doors next week in Washington with leaders of the Black Lives Matter movement and their allies to discuss funding for the burgeoning protest movement.”

Huge difference.

No, you mean how you think I kind of use the Koch bros. But that still doesnt excuse your lies

Unlike you and yours I have never lied. I don't need to. You progressives trot the Koch brothers out at every opportunity to try and frighten the savages all the while ignoring the very real bullshit that your hero Soros does. You people are scum.

Good quick link here.

Policemen and women, their unions and their supporters are coming to realize that the same individuals who are huge donors and support their candidates in the Democrat Party support a virulent and sometimes violent anti police movement.

Won't count so much in the primaries, but it sure will in the general. You can bet on it.

Good quick link here.

Policemen and women, their unions and their supporters are coming to realize that the same individuals who are huge donors and support their candidates in the Democrat Party support a virulent and sometimes violent anti police movement.

Won't count so much in the primaries, but it sure will in the general. You can bet on it.

Hell, Soros made hundreds of millions by destroying the Public Employee pension funds in numerous countries in Asia and Eastern Europe. I laugh about these assholes who rightfully decry Trumps willingness to make a buck on the backs of the American Taxpayer but at least he never intentionally destroyed peoples pensions for a buck like their hero Soros did.

Like I said, the progressives who ignore Soros, and his crimes, are nothing more than pond scum.

I was wondering why Kasich took such a stupid position on illegals I guess now we know. Kasich and Jeb can console each other in the losers circle.

Even if true - what's the problem? Kasich is the only sane Republican running. After all, Trump supported many Democrats - including Bill and Hillary Clinton, Harry Reid and many others.

What a great day! Kasich is outed for accepting Soros funds AND a Grand Dragon backed Hillary!

Yay!

They just put Soros on anything to auto hate it.

Soros is an old Nazi stooge who is now working to destory the financial markets in the West.

What is not to autohate?

You can hate him all you want but its funny when you use him like the boogey man to hate other things without a shred of proof. Just saying Soros is in on something is used as an excuse to hate something you already didnt like. But it sounds cool.

"Mom I dont like Brussel Sprouts because they are funded by the Nazi lover Soros!"

Prove that Soros funds Brussel Sprouts and I would stop eating them.

Well, I have never liked Brussel Sprouts, but Soros would be a nice excuse to not eat them, so find that funding, mmk?

When did you start requiring proof? You dont...here, I'll prove it.

Prove that Soros is funding protesters. Here is the part where you give me some weird answer about how its different and proof is not required
I could show you links, but why should I when you will only ignore it or dismiss it anyway?

roflmao, I am done with chasing down shit for libtards to ignore.

Good dog.

The Washington Times exposed last January that leftist billionaire George Soros gave more than $30 million in seed money to Black Lives Matter affiliated groups.

According to Essence magazine, Google is also helping to fund the Black Lives Matter movement, giving $2.35 million in grants to activist organizations addressing the “racial injustices that have swept the nation.”

Lets concentrate here. It says that Soros gave the BLM AFFILIATED groups. Then it says that GOOGLE gave grants to people addressing "racial injustices that have swept the nation.”

When will you idiots recognize that all grips that deal with racial injustice isn't specifically BLM. Hell, not even the report could say it themselves.

Soros is an old Nazi stooge who is now working to destory the financial markets in the West.

What is not to autohate?

You can hate him all you want but its funny when you use him like the boogey man to hate other things without a shred of proof. Just saying Soros is in on something is used as an excuse to hate something you already didnt like. But it sounds cool.

"Mom I dont like Brussel Sprouts because they are funded by the Nazi lover Soros!"

Prove that Soros funds Brussel Sprouts and I would stop eating them.

Well, I have never liked Brussel Sprouts, but Soros would be a nice excuse to not eat them, so find that funding, mmk?

When did you start requiring proof? You dont...here, I'll prove it.

Prove that Soros is funding protesters. Here is the part where you give me some weird answer about how its different and proof is not required
I could show you links, but why should I when you will only ignore it or dismiss it anyway?

roflmao, I am done with chasing down shit for libtards to ignore.

Good dog.
I'll bite your leg off, bubba

Forum List

Back