Kate Steinle murderer found not guilty of murder.

Here is a case where a guy is facing 15 years in jail for dangerous and reckless behavior with a firearm. Why wasn't the Illegal convicted felon held accountable for his dangerous and reckless behavior when he picked up the gun? Did the gun shoot Kate all on its own?

1) Manslaughter statue is different in NY
2) Let's wait to see how this case is litigated before we make comparisons. He might get off, after all.
3) He broke a lot of rules that are specifically meant to keep this kind of thing from happening. He was hunting after dark, he was hunting too close to a residential area, etc.

Because the case has nothing, whatsoever to do with gun laws. It was a stolen gun.

So what? The very fact this guy with BLM felt he needed to have a gun because too many nuts he deals with have them, too, is how the gun got stolen.

Because San Francisco claims to be a Sanctuary City, they did not turn him over to the Feds. even though the Feds had requested taking him into their custody. She would never have been killed had San Francisco followed the law.

Except that SF has its own laws on how long to hold someone. They only hold people with current violent felonies. If ICE wanted him that bad, they should have picked him up that day.

The suspect, Garcia Zarate was on probation in Texas when he was arrested with an illegal firearm and suspicion of murder. He was on probation in Texas at the time and yet San Francisco released him.

I think you are confusing facts. All of his previous arrests were drug related. None of them were violent felonies or involved weapons.
The Texas Charges were from 1991.

You see, the problem is when you have 2 milllion people in jail and another 7 million on probation and parole is that you have to make decisions about who you want to lock up, and this guy wasn't a priority.

The issue is the city of San Francisco releasing a man on probation, with SEVEN FELONIES and FIVE DEPORTATIONS.

None of which were violent offenses.

As you know, there were three charges for which he was found not guilty. The last one was negligent manslaughter which, like with Hillary Clinton, requires no intent whatsoever.

Of that, he was certainly guilty.

Too bad the jury didn't agree with you. Now, that said, I think the way Trump politicized this issue, implying that the whole community was guilty by being a sanctuary city, probably played a role in them acquiting on the lowest charge.

Which is why politicians shouldn't politicize open court cases. They made it an opportunity to voted against Trump.

What was he aiming at sea gulls.?

He is a dead man walking we will take his ass out one way or another..

Okay, you tell yourself that... but he'll probably just get deported back to Mexico, and this time hopefully he'll have the good sense not to come back.

Answer my question..have you ever been to jail?

I have plenty of times..

Once again if that guy crosses my path ..i will fucking kill him and gladly go to prison .

Ah, that explains much.

The filthy Moon Bats allow Mexico and other countries to export their poverty to the US in the hopes of getting in more welfare queens that will vote their welfare checks and elect the scumbag Democrats. We saw it big time in California that use to be a good Conservative state. The state that elected Ronald Reagan as Governor.

I think you are a little confused here, buddy. The reason we have so many illegals is because Rich white people want them to clean their toilets, watch their kids and otherwise do the shit they don't really want to do or pay someone else a decent wage to do.

The government had the chance to do the right thing and they didn't. The jurors had the chance to do the right thing but they didn't.

Here you stupid Moon Bats are trying to justify a great injustice and you should be ashamed.

Your side is the one that politicized this case, and now you complain you got an outcome you didn't want.

Here's the thing. The prosecutor probably could have gotten a plea bargain. He insisted on going with a jury with a legally weak case. It's like he's never seen an episode of Law and Order.

The filthy Moon Bats allow Mexico and other countries to export their poverty to the US in the hopes of getting in more welfare queens that will vote their welfare checks and elect the scumbag Democrats. We saw it big time in California that use to be a good Conservative state. The state that elected Ronald Reagan as Governor.

I think you are a little confused here, buddy. The reason we have so many illegals is because Rich white people want them to clean their toilets, watch their kids and otherwise do the shit they don't really want to do or pay someone else a decent wage to do.

The government had the chance to do the right thing and they didn't. The jurors had the chance to do the right thing but they didn't.

Here you stupid Moon Bats are trying to justify a great injustice and you should be ashamed.

Your side is the one that politicized this case, and now you complain you got an outcome you didn't want.

Here's the thing. The prosecutor probably could have gotten a plea bargain. He insisted on going with a jury with a legally weak case. It's like he's never seen an episode of Law and Order.
Only in America is an 'open and shut case', a legally weak case.

Thanks to the perverted effects of Liberalism.

[

He will answerfor having a stolen gun and being in this country illegally. THat's 16 months in prison (time served) and deported (almost immediately). The thing is, they didn't prove he murdered anyone or that this was anything other than a tragic accident.

Didn't justify it at all. Just pointing out that for all your histrionics, you couldn't convince a jury.

All you are really doing is pointing out what low life moron you are for trying to justify letting a killer illegal off the hook.

I cannot imagine that in Polk County Florida I could kill somebody with a stolen weapon and not be held accountable for it. Especially if I was a convicted felon. No jury is going to say that it was just an accident and let me go free. Except for these Democrat controlled shitholes that protect minorities and illegals there is no place in the country where he would have got off the murder charge free.

The jury did the wrong thing by not convicting him of killing the woman. . If it wasn't premeditated murder then it was criminal negligent. If he was fucking with a gun and it went off and killed somebody then that was negligent discharge and he should have been held accountable for being a moron.

He was let off the hook because the Moon Bats had their heads up their asses.

If you picked up a piece of shit stolen Sig Sauer pistol with a known tendency to misfire out of a trash can and it accidentally went off, ricochets off the pavement, and ends up killing someone, do you think you should be convicted of murder? Or does that only apply to black or brown people.

Asshat
Only illegal immigrants are capable of accidental shootings

Fox News let down their base

They had a beautiful blonde woman killed
They had a scary looking Mexican illegal to blame

What they didn’t have was a murder case

The acquittal of murder of a pretty White girl by a filthy ass minority kinds of reminds you of the OJ Simspson case, doesn't it?

Maybe the Illegal will write a book one day entitled "I didn't Do It But If I Had This Is How It Would Have Happen".

Again, the facts did not support a charge of murder

Can you provide any facts that show intent?

You twat he went up to her and shot her..she was just walking with her dad.

That was malice ....

View attachment 163956
Alternative facts

The acquittal of murder of a pretty White girl by a filthy ass minority kinds of reminds you of the OJ Simspson case, doesn't it?

Maybe the Illegal will write a book one day entitled "I didn't Do It But If I Had This Is How It Would Have Happen".

That was malice ....

View attachment 163956
Alternative facts

My ass alternative facts

That was malice ....

View attachment 163956
Alternative facts

My ass alternative facts

OK...I'll be less tactful

An outright lie

That was malice ....

View attachment 163956
Alternative facts

My ass alternative facts

An outright lie

Bullshit , he did it with malice..

I will post this once again

i-double-dog-dare-north-korea-to-nuke-the-usa-19314450.png

That was malice ....

View attachment 163956
Alternative facts

My ass alternative facts

An outright lie

View attachment 164016
Retelling a lie does not make it true

I would like all Liberals & so called Democrats in our beautiful country to just let everyone in their homes, since you don’t want walls laws or really anything , oh and please pay our bills & cook for us

Cool

Thank you

[QU

Only illegal immigrants are capable of accidental shootings

Only Illegal Aliens are, well, Illegal.

Only an Illegal Alien who was a convicted felon protected by the filthy Liberals in San Francisco killed an innocent woman named Kate with a stolen gun.

Only filthy deranged Moon Bats like you try to use the "ma baby didndu nutin defense" justify an illegal alien killing somebody.

You are despicable, aren't you?

Only Illegal Aliens are, well, Illegal.

Only an Illegal Alien who was a convicted felon protected by the filthy Liberals in San Francisco killed an innocent woman named Kate with a stolen gun.

Only filthy deranged Moon Bats like you try to use the "ma baby didndu nutin defense" justify an illegal alien killing somebody.

You are despicable, aren't you?

Too bad the jury didn't see it your way... but then again, they actually heard the evidence.

This thread is rightwing ignorance, bigotry, hate, and contempt for the rule of law on full display.

The rule of law, Comrade?

This case is all about shitting on the rule of law. A city REFUSES to enforce the law, REFUSES to allow the federal government to enforce the law, openly protecting a 7 time felon from deportation? YOU would talk about the rule of law, you fucking hypocrite?

San Francisco is complicit in the Kate Steinle murder and a wrongful death suit has already been filed against the criminal enterprise of San Francisco.

Retard, "immigrant" is California speak for illegal, shit fer brains,

Dickhead II

Legal immigrants are not illegal in any language.

Moron II

Retard, when people are legal, their status is not mentioned. These three were illegals from the sanctuary city.

No doubt you grasp this, but as a Maoist you advocate for anything that damages the nation you engage in treason against.

Dickhead III

Illegals cannot serve on juries, not even using your conservabonics.

And if you like Mao so much, why don't you marry him.

Moron III

California give illegals licenses, registers them to vote, and puts them on Juries.

Are you stupid? Scratch that, you are clearly retarded.

California's new undocumented jurors | CalWatchdog.com

You're a dumb one, it's why you're a Maoist.

Dickhead IV

Illegals can't serve on California juries. Even if you search in 2013.

Moron IV

I cite my claims, you spew filth.

Such is the way of you Stalinists.

That was malice ....

View attachment 163956
Alternative facts

My ass alternative facts

An outright lie

Everything you post is an outright lie.

Why should this be any different? :dunno:

That was malice ....

View attachment 163956
Alternative facts

My ass alternative facts

An outright lie

View attachment 164016
Retelling a lie does not make it true

Then why do you retell lies so often, shitflinger?

The 7 time felon, 5 time deported illegal alien who was under the protection of the accomplice to the crime, the city of San Francisco, fired a firearm on a crowded pier that resulted in a death. This was done in a fully negligent manner making the crime second degree murder under California law.

Fact.

Forum List

Back